Tricked~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Lol. Siwon's a little ridiculous in this, but it was just too dang cute(x

After forcing everyone to go back to sleep and making Agent Yi go away, I was now up at three in the morning, sitting at the kitchen table and chewing my thumb thoughtfully. James had decided that he was gonna crash here after all. He was sucha sweetie. He said something about wanting to stay here and protect me but I secretly have a feeling that he just wants an excuse to be closer to Alex so he could hit on her(x I smiled at the thought of James seriously crushing on Alex. It’s been awhile since he’s gone out with anybody. From all that he’s told me so far, his last girlfriend was just about the biggest in the history of the world. She played him. Absolutely and utterly played him. She didn’t cheat on him with one guy, but with three. I swear, if I ever meet her, the first thing I’m gonna do is introduce her face to my fist because nobody does that to my Jamsie and gets away with it. And not to mention the three other guys that she played! Aish. Whatta . -__-

A clock chimed four times from somewhere in the depths of the dorm, alerting me that it was now four in the morning. I let out a breath, hanging my head in between my arms, my hands that were in my hair holding me up. I still can’t believe Tony managed to escape from prison. How in the hell did he manage to escape?! Especially with two of his goons! I bet you anything it’s Kevin and Vince who escaped with him. Ugh, this just didn’t make any sense! I bit my lower lip thoughtfully as I closed my eyes to think. I just really couldn’t believe this. All the girls that suffered with me in order to get those es in jail. All of it just completely went down the drain. I sighed heavily, running my fingers through my scalp when a thought suddenly popped up in my mind.

Oh my good lord Jesus.

Who’s gonna tell Siwon?

~~~~

Siwon’s POV~

I headed over to the dorm extra early that morning since we had shooting to do for Super Junior M’s new MV, Perfection. As excited as I was for its release, it really saddened me that Hangeng was gone. It felt really empty without him, as if we just weren’t complete unless he was here with us. He was that pillar of support we all needed and without him, we all felt empty. He still kept in touch, though, which is a good thing. He just called us the other day, in fact, to wish us luck with the new MV and that he was anxiously awaiting its release. As the taxi rolled to a slow stop, I pulled myself from my own thoughts and opened the door to get out. Paying the driver with a generous tip, I turned and headed inside.

I smiled politely at the receptionist, turning my face away from her. She was nice and all, but…She was a hardcore ELF. ><” And when I say hardcore, I mean she almost jumped Uki the first time she saw her walking around with me because she couldn’t recognize that it was my little sister. After she found out who she was, she still hated Uki and she still gave Uki dirty looks, but she knew better than to mess with her since the last time around, Uki had given her a black eye(x

“Siwon oppa!” she exclaimed.

I silently cursed the elevators for being so damn slow when I heard the staccato clicking of her heels as she made her way around her desk. I turned around and smiled nervously, secretly pushing the elevator button behind my back. C’mon, you stupid thing, would you hurry up?!

“Hey, Hye Rin,” I said with a slight little laugh as she was making her way up to me.

She laughed, her dark brown almost black eyes crinkling into happy crescents. Don’t get me wrong, she was gorgeous beyond belief. Short, fit, and really outgoing. Not to mention that she was a devoted Christian and every time I saw her in her free time at the front desk, she was always reading her Bible. Her midnight black hair was pin-straight, always parted perfectly and she always walked around looking fresh as if she’d just walked out of a salon with a team of professional stylists. I could seriously see myself going for a girl like her…If only she hadn’t busted my little sister’s lip the first time we actually talked. ><”

“Oppa, I’m so excited for Super Junior M’s comeback!” she exclaimed excitedly, her big, round eyes filled to the brim with an excited light.

I smiled as I was looking down at her since she was probably a good ten inches shorter than I was. “Yeah, I’m really excited, too. It’s gonna be a bit different without Hangeng, though.” C’mon, you damned elevator, come down already!

“So, um, oppa? Is it true that Donghae oppa’s little sister also lives here?” she asked, giving me a semi-aegyo face.

Aish. Aegyo is freaking all around me, I swear! -__-

“Um, yeah, it is. She’s actually been living here for a little over a year now,” I said, practically pounding on the elevator button behind me. Why was it taking so damn long?!

“Oh I see,” she said, turning her gaze to the floor for a moment before looking back up at me. “So I was wondering—and I’m probably crazy for asking sucha thing,—but, would you, maybe…Wanna go out to dinner with me sometime? I mean, don’t think of me as some crazy fan. Just…A girl that really likes you.”

My eyes widened and my cheeks started heating up. What do I do?! Hye Rin was totally nice and she was totally my type, but…She gave Uki a busted lip! AISHHHHH. “Umm…”

“Great! This Friday then? If you’re not busy that is,” she said with a smile.

Did I just say yes to her?! I didn’t, right?! RIGHT?! Am I going crazy or did I not say anything to her?! What the hell just happened?!

“Alright, I’ll see you then, Siwon oppa,” she said with a slight giggle. She reached for my hand, pulling a Sharpie out of seemingly nowhere as she wrote down a series of digits on my hand. “Call me, okay?”

“…”

She was just about to walk away when she turned and said with a sly wink, “Oh, and by the way, oppa? That elevator’s broken. The one next to it is the only running elevator in the entire building.”

And just as she said that, the elevator beside me dinged and the SHINee boys all rushed out, saying a quick greeting to me and sprinting to the front door, all heading to the van waiting outside I’m assuming. Hye Rin giggled at my dumbfounded expression before giving me a little wave of her fingers and walked back to her desk, disappearing from view. I turned and headed into the elevator, hitting the button with a black number 15 painted on it, sighing as I watched the doors close. Staring at the clear black numbers printed neatly on my hand, I sighed again. I can’t believe I seriously just got tricked into going on a date with her. Do you know long it’s been since I’ve been on an actual date?! I thought those things only happened in the dramas! ><”

I sighed again. I guess…I’m gonna have to ask Donghae about this since he seems to know about all this stuff. -__- Do you know how embarrassing it’s gonna be when I ask him about dating advice?! Oh GOD. Do you know how even more embarrassing it’s gonna be when Heechul and Eunhyuk finds out about this?! Aish, I’m so dead meat! Oh, and don’t even remind me about Uki. She’s going to flip when she finds out. Ughh. How in the world did I get myself into this situation again? Oh right. BECAUSE I’M TOO EASILY TRICKED! -__-“

I pulled myself from my thoughts as the elevator doors *dinged!* me onto the right floor. I pulled my jacket sleeve down as much as I could to hide the numbers on my hand and walked up to the door, not even bothering to knock since I knew it’d be unlocked. Hmm…It seems that no one’s awake yet? That’s odd. Don’t they know we have shooting today?! I sighed and turned to shut the door, slipping my shoes off as well. As I was turning around to head to the kitchen to see if Uki had made any breakfast, it was all I could do to keep myself from leaping to the couch and tearing the two of them apart.

Who you ask?

DONGHAE AND UKI, THAT’S WHO!

I was totally okay with the idea of them dating.

Hell, I was even totally okay with the idea of them sharing a room ‘cause I know Uki could easily fight him off, BUT THIS WAS UNACCEPTABLE!

I wouldn’t have minded so much if they had just been sleeping on the couch together, but bear in mind that this was a pretty tiny couch and although Uki was simply sleeping beside him, it looked like she was practically sleeping on top of him so she wouldn’t fall off. Donghae’s arm that was around her waist to keep her from falling was also a little suspicious to me seeing as how his hand kinda disappeared under the hem of her tank, resting on her hip from what I could see. ><” And that’s another thing! WHERE WERE HER CLOTHES?! WHY WAS SHE ONLY WEARING A SKIMPY—okay, maybe it was actually pretty appropriate, but I’m kinda having an older brother’s spazzing moment here!—SPAGHETTI STRAP TANK AND SHORTS THAT WERE PRACTICALLY UNDERWEAR—okay, so maybe they weren’t too short and they did cover everything, but again, older brother’s spazzing moment!—?! And DONGHAE! DOES THAT KID NOT OWN SHIRTS IN HIS CLOSET OR SOMETHING?! IS THAT WHY MY BABY SISTER IS SLEEPING ON HIS BARE CHEST?!

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I grabbed the nearest pillow in sight and threw it at them, but I kinda put too much force behind the throw since I was still a bit seething at the moment, which caused Uki to shiver slightly from the wind the whizzing pillow had generated as it flew by and bury herself closer to Donghae, one of her legs crossing over his. My eyes practically bugged as Donghae shifted so he was semi-facing her, both his arms wrapping themselves around her body, as I saw—

“LEE DONGHAE, YOU WAKE UP THIS INSTANT BEFORE I GUT YOU AND DEEP FRY YOU LIKE THE DIRTY, DISGUSTING FISH YOU ARE!” I screamed, going over and tearing Uki away from Donghae’s embrace.

Uki let out a little yelp at being woken up so abruptly as Donghae sleepily opened his eyes to look up at me, a look of nothing but pure innocence in his eyes. YEAH RIGHT! I SAW WHAT I SAW, BUDDY! He yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as Uki slapped my hand that was gripping her upper arm away.

“Yah! What the hell was that all about?!” she yelled, her eyes thick and hazy from the sleep I’d just interrupted.

“You wanna know what that was all about?! You dressing like that and waking up Donghae’s little friend, that’s what this is all about!” I yelled as her eyes widened at me and her cheeks immediately turned a deep shade of pink. Yeah, you better be embarrassed! This is soooooo not something an older brother wants to walk in on first thing in the morning!

At this point, all the other members were also shuffling out of their rooms, rubbing sleep out of their eyes and complaining about them having to wake up to my screaming and yelling so early in the morning. Oh yeah?! WHY DON’T THEY WAKE UP TO WHAT I JUST SAW AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT, EH?!

I shot my dirty look to Donghae. “And what do you have to say for yourself?! Not only was your hand up her shirt, but your little friend decided that it wanted to have a little fun, too?!”

“Yah! Would you stop saying that?!” Uki exclaimed. “God, you are so ridiculous!”

“Hey! Where are you going?! Where do you think you’re going?! I’m not done with you yet!” I shouted as she began walking away from me and pushing past the others to get to the bathroom.

“I’m soooooo not in the mood to deal with you right now, Siwon! And I saw that number on your hand! You better hope and pray it doesn’t belong to that chick at the front desk, else wise I’m gonna murder her!” she yelled, which was quickly followed by the sound of her slamming the bathroom door.

“Aish, Siwon,” Heechul said grumpily, rubbing his eyes still, “they’re big kids now. No need to be scolding so early in the morning. Make sure you use protection, Donghae. I don’t wanna have to be taking care of any little fishies around here, arasso?”

“HYUNG!” both Donghae and I yelled simultaneously.

Heechul just laughed, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as if he totally did not just say a completely erted and unnecessary comment. Only Heechul. -__- I flipped my gaze back to Donghae as the rest of them slowly started to disperse, some heading to the kitchen, others back to their rooms to try and regain some of their lost sleep.

“Just what the hell happened last night?” I demanded.

Donghae sighed and said, “I came out here last night ‘cause she never came to bed so I started getting worried. I saw her passed out on the kitchen table and when I asked her if she wanted to go to bed, she told me she wanted to sleep outside. Naturally, I couldn’t let her sleep outside alone, not after what we just found out, so I slept out here with her. I guess I kinda forgot about a blanket and, well…Yeahh…”

“Aish, you’re so—Wait a minute. What do you mean ‘after what we just found out?’ What happened after I left?!” I asked.

Donghae’s eyes widened as he sat up a little straighter. “You mean she didn’t call and tell you last night?”

I shook my head slowly as he chewed his lower lip thoughtfully for a moment.

“Well…Agent Yi dropped by for a little visit last night. Tony and two of his friends managed to escape prison and from what we’ve been able to learn so far, they’ve already hit the Big Bang dorm and went through all her luggage and everything. She didn’t get any sleep last night, only about twenty minutes before you came bursting in did she finally start to doze off.”

Tony?

Seoul?

HERE?!

QIEGHIPUGHBWBRNINSKBHIPHBN?!

Be mad at Donghae?!

Be mad at Tony.

Be mad at Donghae?!

Be mad at Tony.

Be mad at Donghae?!

Be mad at Tony.

Be mad at Donghae?!

BE MAD AT TONY.

...

Donghae, you lucked out this time. I’ll just have to kill you after I kill Tony.

 

Kekeke~

Ahh, Siwonnie~ You gotta love his over-protectiveness(x

Lol. Okay, so I managed to update one last time after I've finally recovered from my legit fangirling that's legitimately lasted ALL. DAY. Lol. SJM's Too Perfect=TOO PERFECT<3<3

Kekeke~ The link is in the previous chapter if you still haven't found out. Go. Go now. Go now and watch it and spazz out like every other normal fangirl in the world. Bask in their ridiculous hotness that can only be acheived by SHUUUPPAAHHH JYUUNIAHH!(x