Buh-Bye, Troy?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

After the revelation that I had won—hell to the ing yes!—some of the boys began heading toward the various cars that had brought them here. I, on the otherhand, still had some issues to bring to Daesung’s attention. Such as, although he’s not going to jail, he’s still gotta hefty fine to pay in addition to some possible community service and possibly going under some probation. Even after explaining all this to him, though, he still seemed happy and content with the outcome of the case and didn’t waver in thanking me repeatedly to the point of my near insanity with hearing “Thank you, Uki!” so many times. Now, though, I’m standing in that office again, my documents in my hand, reveling in the feeling of victory. I tell ya’. It is the absolute best feeling in the world, knowing you won fair and square. I probably looked like an idiot to anyone walking by, standing there and smiling at the wall for some unknown reason. Even though I was deadbeat tired, even though I felt as though I could crash at any given moment, even though I felt as though I could not go on any further, that bright, happy smile was still there, prominent in my features and contradicting my exhausted eyes greatly.

With my back turned to the glass wall, however, I didn’t see that somebody had come in and I didn’t realize that anybody was in here until strong arms wrapped around me, one around my shoulders, the other around my waist, and pulled me backward until my back hit a hard body. I turned my head to see who it was and smiled even wider, not even getting a chance to say anything before his lips landed sweetly against mine. I broke the kiss and laughed at the pout he flashed me.

“Donghae, there’s gonna be a time in the very distant future where your pout won’t work on me anymore,” I teased gently.

His brow cocked in question before a sly smirk curved his lips. He leaned his face closer toward me until his forehead was resting against mine, as he asked, “Are you sure about that?”

“I’m pretty damn positive,” I replied in a teasing tone, keeping eye contact with him the entire time.

He pouted at me again, batting his lashes at me, as he said, “Then you won’t kiss me anymore?”

I smiled at this and tilted my head to side in order to capture his lips in a chaste kiss. Pulling away slightly, I murmured against his lips, “Now, where in the world did you get that crazy assumption from?”

He smiled at me, tightening his arms around me as he murmured in response, “I love you, Uki. And I am so proud of you for winning your first ever case. I knew you could do it all along.”

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, saying, “Thanks for believing in me no matter what. I don’t know what I did to ever deserve an amazing guy such as yourself.”

“D’aww, is my Uki blushing? For me?” he asked in a teasing tone, causing me to roll my eyes and pull myself from his grasp.

“Blushing or not, I’m tired. I wanna go home,” I said, pouting slightly at him.

“Well, what’re you waiting for?” he asked, motioning his arm toward the door in a flourishing motion.

I rolled my eyes again, the small smile on my lips not going unnoticed, as I walked past him toward the door. I didn’t even take two steps, though, before I was literally swept off my feet. I let out a little scream, shutting my eyes tightly at suddenly being whisked into the air like that. When I realized that I wasn’t falling, though, I tentatively opened one eye to find that I was in Donghae’s arms.

“Yah!” I exclaimed, hitting him slightly on the chest as he simply grinned at me. “Don’t you ever scare me like that again! You know how I am when it comes to heights!”

“Sorry, but you just looked so tired,” he responded, pouting slightly at me again.

I playfully glared at him, causing him to fully pout at me. Sighing, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder, saying, “You’re lucky I love you so dang much. I’d kill you otherwise.”

“Yah! We didn’t mean it literally when we told two to get a room! Much less one with an entire wall made of glass ‘cause that totally defeats the purpose of things! Now hurry up! I wanna get home and sleep, and I’m not letting any of you get in the way of my beauty sleep any longer!” Heechul exclaimed after suddenly throwing the door open.

Donghae laughed slightly as he said, “We’re going, we’re going. Keep your voice down. Uki just fell asleep.”

Sure enough, I was knocked out the moment my head hit his shoulder.

Siwon’s POV~

“Aigoo,” I said, checking my watch again. “Where are those two?!”

“My best guess is making out somewhere,” Heechul responded in a bored manner.

“Hyung!” I exclaimed.

“Alright, alright, cool your jets, bro. I’ll go find them,” he said, lazily walking back inside the police station.

I sighed, shaking my head slightly at the nonchalance of Heechul’s comments regarding Uki and Donghae. I’m her older brother for God’s sake. I don’t wanna be hearing about how she’s somewhere making out with my hyung. That’s weird!

“Siwonn, I’m tiiiired~” Sungmin whined, kicking at the ground and pouting at me, similar to what a toddler would probably do if it had missed out on its nap.

“Well, if someone had made sure that Uki and Donghae were following us, like I had asked, then maybe we would be home by now,” I answered, glaring at him slightly.

“Yah. Don’t scold my Minnie. He’s not the only one that’s tired,” Leeteuk interrupted in an exhausted voice.

Tch. At least he got to sleep.

“Who’s driving? We all look like we’re about to pass out and I don’t think that’s really safe,” Alex suddenly said, staring at the Escalade tentatively.

“I think Uki would skin all of us alive if anybody other than her touched this thing,” I responded, biting my lower lip in a contemplative manner.

“Look who I found making out in the office,” a voice suddenly said before anybody else could say anything.

“We were not!” another voice shouted defensively.

“Oh, okay. Would you rather me say ‘look who I found swapping spit in the office’, or ‘playing tonsil hockey in the office’, or ‘ face in the office’?” the first voice asked sarcastically.

“EW! HYUNG!” the defensive voice shouted, followed by an amused chuckle.

I looked up to see Heechul heading back our way, followed by Donghae who was carrying a sleeping Uki in his arms bridal style. I sighed at how tired and exhausted she looked, even while sleeping. But since she’s sleeping… Who the hell is driving?

“Donghae, do you know where her keys are?” I asked, giving him an expectant look.

“In her purse I’m assuming, but I don’t think you should be digging around in there unless you wanna lose a limb,” he responded.

“Well, someone’s gotta drive us home,” I said, looking around the group to see if there were any takers.

“I’ll do it~” an unexpected voice answered.

I turned back to Donghae in shock to see Uki stretching in his arms and asking to be let down. Donghae stubbornly shook his head and said, “Uki, you’re exhausted. I’m not letting you drive.”

“But Donghae—”

“Uki,” Donghae interrupted, giving her a serious glare.

She sighed and pouted, resting her head on his shoulder again, murmuring, “You’re mean.”

“Am not. Now where are your keys?”

“In my purse,” she responded quietly, already resettling herself comfortably and shutting her eyes for sleep once again.

Donghae motioned for me to grab the purse from him after he successfully pulled it off her shoulder without dropping her in the process. I grabbed it and began fishing around for the keys. Hmm… Wallet, cash, change, um…Er…Feminine… products.

>///<

Aigoo. I forget sometimes that Uki’s still a girl. ><;

Ah! There we go. Keys!

Grabbing them and zipping Uki’s purse shut, I turned and unlocked the car, allowing for everyone to climb in and take their seats. I climbed into the driver’s seat and promptly started fixing the distance of the driver’s seat from the wheel and the rearview mirror as well as the side mirrors, smiling in satisfaction from being able to drive the Escalade again. Damn, I seriously wanted this car, but I already knew that if I even tried taking it from her, Uki would skin me alive. I called a round of “Is everyone buckled?” which was quickly followed by a chorus of “Yeah” and one very rude—Heechul—“Yeah, now hurry up and get me home! I wanna sleep!” Sticking the key in the ignition and turning it, I felt the massive car purring to life. I smiled yet again and waited for a signal from the van behind us containing Beast and Big Bang to tell me it was okay to start driving, and once I received a wave from somebody in the front seat, I put the car in drive and began heading home.

“You know what I just realized?” Alex said about five minutes into the drive.

“Bwoh?” I responded, keeping my waning attention on the road before me.

“We left Troy home alone all night. Do you think… the house is gonna be in one piece by the time we get back?” she asked, an uncomfortable look on her face.

“The boy’s not stupid. I’m sure he’d know better than to destroy anything when Uki’s in an especially upset mood,” Donghae responded, and I noted through the rearview mirror his arms tightening slightly around her sleeping form.

“I dunno… Something tells me that he hasn’t changed at all,” Alex murmured, turning her attention out the window.

“Uki seems to trust him. That’s good enough for me,” Leeteuk said, leaning back against the seat and shutting his eyes.

“Uki forgives too easily. I’ve yet to forgive Troy for all he’s done,” Alex responded, staring at Leeteuk with a fierce look in her eyes. “I’m just saying… We needa watch out for him. We don’t know what his intentions are.”

“If he wanted to hurt Uki, don’t you think he would have done so already?” Leeteuk countered.

“We haven’t necessarily given him the chance seeing as how we’ve all been hovering over her and protecting her as if she were some fragile little thing,” Alex responded with a roll of her eyes accompanying her words.

“Guys, can we please not talk about this? I’d rather forget about the existence of Troy, thank you,” Donghae interrupted, and I noticed once again his arms tightening slightly around Uki.

“Can’t we just please kick him out? It makes me so uncomfortable having him in the dorm with us,” Alex said pleadingly.

“Again, up to Uki, not us,” Heechul answered.

“She’s not the only one who lives in this dorm! I don’t want him there, and I know for a damn fact that none of you do either!” Alex suddenly exclaimed, causing me to flinch slightly.

Quite frankly… She took the words right outta my mouth. What I wouldn’t give to be able to kick Troy out of our dorm. He’s done nothing but cause us all pain, and just ‘cause he has a new identity and new look does not mean he can simply waltz his way into our lives and intrude on everything we do. But I already know that if we kicked him out, Uki would have thrown a fit. To be honest with you, I’d rather face Troy every day rather than be the victim of one of Uki’s fits. I know that’s probably sounding ridiculous to you, seeing as how I am her older brother after all, but have you ever fallen victim to one of Uki’s legitimate fits? Yeah, I didn’t think so. Trust me when I say that, that little girl can get vicious, and she can get vicious quick.

“Think of it this way,” I answered, trying my best to keep everyone in the car calm. “He’ll be leaving soon. There’s no way he’s permanently staying, even if Uki throws a tantrum.”

“I want him out now,” Alex insisted.

“Why are you so hell-bent on getting him to leave?” Heechul asked, giving Alex a questioning glance.

“Did he do something to you?” Donghae suddenly asked, leaning forward a little so he could stare at Alex past Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

“Well… It’s not necessarily what he did, more or less what he said,” Alex answered hesitantly, a thoughtful look on her face. “And from what he told me, he’s still freakishly in love with Uki, but if he tries anything to break you guys up, trust me when I say that I’m going to murder him.”

“Not before I do,” Donghae stated coldly, straightening in his seat and turning to stare out the window.

“Look, for right now, all we can do is simply wait it out. Like I said, he’s not gonna be staying with us permanently, and he’ll leave soon enough. But for now, let’s stop talking about it. We’re already home, so let’s just keep quiet about this,” I said, pulling up in front of our dorm.

“I still don’t like the idea of him living with us,” Alex remarked stubbornly.

“Let me have a talk with him, alright? I’m sure I can scare some sense into him,” I told her.

She sighed but nodded nonetheless and opened the door. Everyone filed outta the car one by one as the van full of Big Bang and Beast pulled up beside our Escalade. I was confused for a moment as to why they came back here, but then I remembered that we all left the dorm last night in a rush, meaning that they probably left all their stuff here. And of course, Seungri left Victory here, and he definitely wasn’t going to forget his “baby”. Not saying a word once we all exited our respective cars, we all headed inside silently. Everyone was utterly exhausted, the weariness plainly written all over their faces. We split up into our own elevators, us getting there first, the other boys arriving after us.

“Donghae, I’m sleepy,” a sudden voice said, making us all stop and turn.

Donghae looked down at the blinking Uki in his arms and smiled. “Then why’d you wake up?”

She yawned slightly and shrugged, saying, “Something told me I should be awake. Can you put me down?”

“Are you sure?” Donghae asked.

She nodded as Donghae obliged and set her down on her feet. She was unsteady for a moment, but quickly regained her balance as she began walking toward the dorm. I hated the fact that the front door still hadn’t been fixed. Everything felt so… Exposed when we were all inside. I was just about to follow Uki inside when she suddenly stopped, her eyes widening.

Uh-oh…

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!” she exclaimed, running in and looking around frantically.

I rushed inside after her to see what was going on and felt my heart sinking slowly before it became victim to the black hole that was now my stomach. The dorm. It’s a mess! All our hard work, all our physical labor, all our determination to put this dorm back into order gone! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

“ARGH! YOU STUPID, IDIOTIC SNAKE! I SWEAR I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” we heard a slightly muffled voice yelling, as if the person were in the other room.

Uki took a deep, angry breath, her expression slowly turning into a furious one. I felt the intensity of her glare, even though I was standing at least four feet away from her.

“TROY MARCUS BURCHETT, GET OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!” she shrieked, an angry fire igniting in her blazing eyes once more.

“Uki, let’s not kill anybody,” Donghae immediately said, rushing forward and putting his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to mollify her.

Uki roughly jerked out of Donghae’s hands and began marching forward in an angry fashion, most likely in search of Troy. I smiled triumphantly, turning to Alex who was also smiling slightly.

“Looks like you’re gonna get your wish after all, Alex,” I told her with a slight smirk.

“Buh-bye, Troy,” she said simply, her slight smile slowly morphing into a full one.

 

Lol. Good gosh, this chapter . xD

Mmm... This is what happens when you FORCE yourself to write a chapter despite being stuck. ><;

Aigoo~

Any who, just so you know, I might not be able to udpate for a week or so. Lol. I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow, so needless to say, I'm gonna be a little loopy with all the drugs and whatnot(x

And, um... Yeah, I dunno what else to say. .__.

Except for I'm totally diggin' the idea of having Uki and Donghae break up. Lol. I'm not exactly sure how that rumor started, but I kinda like it. xD

Lol. Aww! Donghae! You're soooo cute! ^-^