Falling Back Into the Rhythm of Things~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Oh, well, harro there new chapter that took freakishly long to post. :3

After we were done eating, it was already almost nine thirty and the boys had to be there by ten. Ugh. We were so running behind schedule. Mainly because it took me freaking twenty minutes to find Victory after we finished eating. The stupid thing had found its way into Alex’s room and decided to take refuge under her covers! -__- After coaxing him into coming with us, we quickly ran down to my Escalade and piled in. My poor baby. I still haven’t had a chance to fix its damages yet. T^T

As I was pulling out into traffic, I managed to call Seungri without crashing into anything. After three or four rings, I heard his voice answer, “Yebeoseyo?”

“Seungri! Are you missing a little somethin’?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“Huh? What’re you talking about?” he asked, sounding as if he’d just woken up.

“Check around your room. Tell me if you’re missing anything, anything at all,” I replied with an amused expression on my face, noticing that everyone else was also fighting back laughter.

“Uki, are you feeling okay this morning? A little sick? A little drunk?”

“Yah! I don’t drink before ten at night!” I said with a laugh. “So you mean to tell me that you’re not missing anything?

“Yes, Uki, I’m not missing anything. Why? Is there something I’m supposed to be missing?”

I sighed. “Does this sound a little familiar to you?” I held Victory up to the phone, to which he hissed angrily at.

“Huh? What are you…THAT SOUNDS LIKE VICTORY!” he exclaimed.

I busted out laughing at that point. “No duh, Sherlock!”

“You stole my snake?! Uki!” Seungri continued on ranting.

I laughed even harder, pulling up in front of the YG Dorms. “Relax, kid. He snuck into my bag of clothes somehow and I found him slithering around in Donghae’s closet this morning. I can’t believe you didn’t realize that he was gone sooner! No wonder he likes me more than he likes you.”

“Yah! Victory loves me just fine thank you very much,” Seungri replied indignantly. “And besides. I came home to find all your stuff ruined. I think I had some more important things on my mind than worrying about my snake.”

I rolled my eyes. “Again. The reason why he loves me way more than he loves you. Anyway, I’m up front. I’ll be heading up to get all my things in a moment so I’ll see you then.”

I hung up before he could speak, knowing that he’d be upset for it later(x I turned to the others in the car. “Are you guys coming up or staying here?”

“I think only a few of us should go up so it won’t take forever. We’re almost late enough as it is,” Siwon stated.

“Or I can just go up there alone, get the Big Bang guys to help me, and leave just as quickly,” I said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes at me. “Oh just hurry.”

“C’mon, Victory. It’s time for you to go back to Seungri,” I said, picking the snake up. He immediately wrapped himself around my shoulders as a makeshift scarf and I smiled at him. “You’re so ridiculous. Now I know why he loves you so much.”

If snakes could smile, I was willing to bet my life that he was giving me a full grin. I smiled at him. Oh Victoryy~ I shut the door on the guys and lightly stepped up to the entrance, going straight to the elevator and going up to floor eight. I tapped my foot impatiently. Can’t this damn thing go any faster?! I wanna see how bad the damage was! Finally, the doors slid open with a happy little *ding!* causing me to glare at the elevator for a second. My life was slowly spinning out of control and you’re sitting here dinging all happily at me?! I narrowed my eyes when the doors almost shut on me, not allowing me to step out, as if the stupid thing were mocking me. I stuck my arm out quickly and caused the doors to open back up again with another annoying little *ding!*

“Oh shut up,” I said, walking up to the door and knocking softly.

“Who is it?! I’ve gotta baseball bat and I’m not afraid to use it!” I heard GD’s muffled voice yell.

Um…?

“Hyung, relax,” I heard Seungri’s voice respond. “It’s only Uki.”

A second later, the door opened and Seungri stood in front of me, staring at Victory wrapped around my shoulders.

“Harro there,” I greeted with a smile, stepping over the threshold and shoving Victory into the awaiting hands of Seungri.

“Why…Do you have Victory?” GD asked me, messing around with the aluminum baseball bat in his hands.

Oh wow. So he was being serious? He would have hit whoever had come through that door with a baseball bat? Oh GD. Gotta love him(x

“I’m not too sure actually,” I said, turning back and watching Seungri pet him and ask him if he’d had anything to eat yet. I turned my gaze back to GD and said, “I was changing this morning and the stupid thing practically scared the crap outta me. I guess he must’ve found a way to become a stowaway.”

GD laughed. “He loves you too much. Oh, and we salvaged what we could from your bags, which isn’t much. Sorry, Uki.”

I sighed. “I really don’t wanna see the damage, but c’mon. Let’s go check it out.”

GD turned and walked toward my two-day room and I followed with Seungri and Victory behind me. GD reached out and opened the door while I braced myself for the worse.

And the worse was what I got.

My suitcases were ruined, my duffels were slashed, my clothes were mere strips of fabric, and my jewelry was sprawled everywhere. I walked in, examining the damage with heavy eyes. There seriously wasn’t anything left. Nothing! I shook my head, feeling the tears build up, but I refused to cry. I refused to allow myself to cry over such stupid things. I wouldn’t let myself cry. GD and Seungri were silent behind me and the only thing I heard other than the broken glass crunching under my feet was Victory’s quiet hissing. It was gone. It was all gone. Everything. Gone.

“Can you guys, um…Leave me alone for just two seconds?” I asked shakily.

“Sure. Just call us when you’re ready and we’ll help you carry whatever you wanna take,” GD answered, pushing Seungri out and shutting the door.

Whatever I wanna take? There was nothing left for me to take. I swallowed hard, rummaging through the damage and keeping a mental check on time. It was probably nine forty-five now so just a quick check of everything. I went through my suitcases to see if any clothes survived the damage. Nope. My duffels were worse off. I sighed. There was nothing! The only thing they left me was my jewelry and I would much have rather them steal all that while they were at it! I let out an angry ‘URGH!’ and kicked one of the slashed suitcases out of the way.

Ooo, what’s this?

A piece of paper that had been stirred up by the wind of the kicked suitcase was now gently spiraling downward toward the floor. I plucked it out of the air and brought it to my face.

Told you I’d find you in Seoul.

I’m pretty damn good for being able to break into an idols’ dorm. But sadly, it wasn’t the right one. I’ll find you, though, don’t worry your pretty little head about that.

I gritted my teeth. Tony, you stupid little bastard. You’re honestly not as smart as you think you are. I stomped to the door, threw it open, and said to GD on my way out, “There’s nothing I wanna keep. Throw it all in the trash.”

~~~~

For the rest of the day, I was in a pissed off mood. Everyone on set took one look at me and completely backed away. It was a good thing, too. If any one of them asks for help on anything, I will seriously kill somebody. The only person that’s been able to come within a twenty-foot radius of me was Donghae, who I could see was clearly worried. I was too angry to notice, though. I simply sat in my chair, arms crossed, and an angry, glazed-over look in my eyes. But I must admit. This new video was seriously gonna be amazing. I can already tell. ^^

“Uki, are you sure you don’t just wanna go home?” Donghae asked me after their director had called for a ten minute break. “You look like you’re about to rip someone’s head off. What happened?”

“Nothing,” I responded flatly.

He sighed and stooped down so he was eyelevel with my scowl. “C’mon, Uki. You can’t lie to me.”

“It’s nothing, Donghae,” I said, trying to look away from his completely adorable face but he quickly leaned over so I was looking at him again. I pushed his face away, turning away from him again. “Donghae, stop,” I said, trying to avoid his look.

He smiled and leaned the other way. “C’mon. I know you’re just dying to smile for me.”

I bit back the grin just waiting to spread on my lips and said, “No! Leave me alone, you annoying little fish!”

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt meeeee~” he sang, still smiling at me all cutely and whatnot.

Finally, I couldn’t help it anymore and I smiled at him, causing him to smile wider. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to hold it in!”

“How can I, when you’re sitting here in front of me looking cuter than a lost puppy?!” I responded, grinning like a love struck fool.

He simply gave me that grin of his and leaned up a bit, kissing me quickly on the lips. “I love you too much to watch you sit here frowning all the time. C’mon, be happy! We’re shooting a new music video and instead of going around bossing people around like you normally do, you’re sitting here sulking. No me gusta.”

I laughed at his fobby Spanish. When did this guy learn Spanish?! I didn’t care, it was just too damn cute. ^^ I smiled and put my arms around his shoulders, leaning in so our foreheads were touching. “I don’t feel like being happy right now, oppa,” I said with a mock pout.

He smiled and kissed me again. “Now do you feel like being happy?”

I smiled at him and shook my head, causing him to kiss me again, a little longer this time.

“Now?” he asked when he broke away to look me in the eyes.

I simply shook my head again. And again, he leaned in and kissed me, not letting go until someone yelled, “EWWWW, GROSS! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!”

We immediately broke away and turned bright red as everyone’s laughter filled our ears. I buried my face away in his shoulder, hiding away in embarrassment as Donghae just laughed and hugged me close to him.

“I love you, Uki,” he whispered in my ear.

I responded with muffled laughter and pulled away to look at him again. “I love you, too, Donghae.”

He smiled and quickly pecked me on the lips, ignoring the boys’ wolf whistles which were mainly from Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Kyuhyun while people like Leeteuk and Siwon were glowering at us.

“Now, promise me that you’ll be happy for the rest of your time here, arasso?” he said, giving me a look filled with childish innocence and holding his pinky out to me.

I laughed and hooked my pinky with his. “Arasso.”

He gave me one last smile before standing up and walking back to the set, enduring relentless teasing from his brothers. I rolled my eyes. Those guys<3 I was just settling back to watch the rest of the shooting when I heard, “Oh my super girl…” Huh? I pulled my phone out.

“Yebeoseyo?” I answered quietly.

“Uki! Address please?” I heard Hangeng’s voice say cheerily.

“Oppa!” I yelled a little too loudly and blossomed bright red when everyone turned to look at me. I smiled sheepishly. “Sorry everyone! It’s just, um…Yeah.”

I quickly ran to the bathroom so no one would be able to hear me and after locking myself away in a stall, I said, “We’re at the SM studio right now. Where are you?”

“SM…?” Hangeng asked uncertainly. “Is…Soo-man there?”

“No, I don’t think so,” I responded slowly. “But don’t worry about him. Just hurry! The guys are so gonna kill me for not telling them but they’ll be so happy to see you!”

“Um…Okay. I’ll be there in about ten minutes or so.”

I squealed happily. “Arasso, oppa!”

He hung up on me and I smiled happily, turning to unlock the door and skipping jauntily out to the set again. Ahh, so happy, so happy~ I get to see Hangeng again! ^^

“Bounce to the music, let your feet go round. To the floor, I’ma break it down.

“Let me in, let me show you all my bling, bling,

“All my kicks, kicks, baby dance with me.”

“Boom, boom, boom! Can I get another clap, clap, clap?! Let’s go.

“Shake your body, move your body, pick your feet up.

“I’ma move to the groove, baby I’ma go all out.”

Oh my good lord Jesus, was that Henry and Hyukie rapping in English?! AISH, THEY SOUNDED SOOOOO CUTE!(x

FOBBY ASIAN ACCENTS FOR THE WIN! ^^

I stood off to the side for a moment, watching everything. How did I not see all this before? I can’t believe I let my bad mood get to me like that! I mean…HOLY CRAP, THEY PUT MY MOCHI IN EYELINER?! GRAHHHHHHHH! HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP!! >[]<” MY LITTLE MOCHI, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?! YOU LOOK SO…SO…SO MANLY NOW! T________T

And is that…KYUHYUN IN EYELINER?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! DID THE STYLISTS GO A LITTLE CRAZY WITH THE EYELINER OR SOMETHING?!

And, and…SIWON! SIWON IN EYELINER?! WHY IS SIWON IN EYELINER?! MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY DOES HE LOOK GOOD IN EYELINER?!

AKNVNIPHDBIPQNNVBKSNBDA.

Just what did I miss while I was off in Pissed Off Land?! I almost started tearing up at the sight of how grown up and manly all my boys looked. Gah! This was just too damn cute! ^^ As I was standing there and smiling to myself like an idiot, I realized that my phone was going off like crazy in my pocket. I pulled it out and realized that I had five new text messages, all from Hangeng saying that he was here.

“Cut!” the director yelled. “You there! Who are you and why do you have a phone out on my set?!”

I turned and looked at him, my brows raised.

Oh no he did not just say that to me.

“Hello?! Are you deaf?! Security, get this girl outta here!” he continued yelling, shushing the boys when they were trying to explain to him who I was.

I raised a finger up when the security guards came near me, making them stop in their tracks.

“You touch me, you die,” I said simply, making them exchange confused glances amongst themselves. I walked up to the director, a sarcastic smile on my face. “Hi, I’m Uki Seohae Choi! And if you ever speak to me like that again, I swear to you that it will be the last thing you do. I am tired, I am pissed off, I have been going through hell for the past couple of days and I don’t need you yelling at me to make things worse, arasso?!”

He narrowed his eyes at me. “And just who do you think you are?”

“As I was saying before you interrupted, this is Uki,” Siwon said, “as in my little sister Uki.”

The director’s eyes widened while looking from me to Siwon and back again. I simply smiled a close-lipped smile and said, “You’re lucky that I have someone to pick up outside, else wise I’d knock you right into next week.”

As I was turning away, I heard, “Wait! Who’s here?”

I turned, a sly smirk playing across my lips. “You’ll see!” I responded, skipping outta the building happily and running right into the arms of…

 

Okay, okay, so I know I promised you guys new updates on Saturday, but things just got so busy and I didn't have a chance to really sit down and complete a single thought let alone a chapter. But I have finally done it. :3 Sorry for the ridiculously long wait! ><"

So, um, these next two weeks are gonna be a little iffy when it comes to updates. Tests are coming up like crazy and I have two of my huge orchestra competitions coming up NEXT WEEK! ><" And then violin competitions are gonna start going crazy in April and UGH.

Lol.

I'm seriously hating violin at the moment. ><"

But I promise you, I have all these ideas up in my head so you won't be disappointed when the new chapters come up! ^^

And if you're sick of waiting for this one to update, you should check out my new fic, May the Best Flirt Win, which I can usually update more regularly than this one since I have a lot of those chapters pre-typed. Just a thought, though. :3 It would seriously mean a lot to me if you supported me on both!<3

Okay, sorry for a really long end note. Just wanted to explain why I was gone for so long and why I might be gone coming up. ^^

Love you guys!

FIGHTING!~