Keep Away~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

Tra la la la la~

Life is good, don’t you agree? ^^

“Uki, are you ready to go yet?”

I turned and found myself in Donghae’s arms again. I laughed and hugged him around the waist, looking up into his face which was looking down at me. I smiled, simply looking at him for a moment. Where were we again?

“I swear if you two kiss, I’m gonna murder the both of you. I’ve had enough of your ridiculous PDA for today,” Siwon said, walking past us with an irritated expression.

I smiled evilly and said, “Hey, Siwon! Look at this!”

I pulled Donghae toward me and kissed him right on the lips, making sure that Siwon saw everything.

“Uki Seohae Choi!”

I pulled away and started laughing.

“Uki, let’s not piss off your brother,” Heechul said, coming up next to us and tearing me away from Donghae by pulling me with the arm he’d thrown around my shoulders. I stumbled after him for a moment before I finally regained myself, laughing at Donghae’s expression.

“Hyung! Give me my girlfriend back!” he shouted, running after him, but Eunhyuk stopped him by coming up and hugging him from behind.

“We can finally be together again, Hae! Thanks, Chullie!” Hyukie shouted.

Heechul laughed and looked back over his shoulder. “No problem! Anytime you need me to steal Uki away, just tell me! I’d be more than happy to oblige!”

I laughed at Donghae’s horrified expression. Gah, he was just too cute! ^^

“Oppa,” I said as we started walking again, “you’re gonna give my poor fishy a heart attack.”

“Then so be it. We needa teach him a little lesson about publicly showing his love for our little sister. Siwon’s not the only one wanting to deck Donghae for it, and trust me. If it weren’t for the fact that you were so dang happy with him, we would have done so a long time ago. I dislike seeing any guy all over you like that.”

“D’aww! You’re so cute, oppa!” I cried, hugging him around the waist and laughing when I heard Donghae yell, “Uki! Don’t hug him! What’re you doing?!”

We got outside and were now facing a van.

Holy.

Crap.

WHERE WAS MY ESCALADE?! My eyes widened and I was about to freaking murder someone when Siwon said, “Soo Man left a note, Uki. He said that he had your car picked up and brought to the shop to get all the dents and the cracks fixed. Whoa. You guys did a complete 180. What the hell happened for him to change his actions so suddenly?!”

I smiled and shrugged. “I dunno. It just kinda…Happened? I dunno. Maybe it’s karma’s way of making it up to me for being sucha lately.”

“I say we all go out to celebrate Uki’s newfound friendship and Hangeng’s return!” Heechul shouted, causing everyone to cheer happily.

“Hey, Hangeng!” I called loudly, smirking at him. “I believe that we have a drinking match to finish~”

“Oh most definitely,” Hangeng said with a smile.

I laughed and opened the door, allowing everyone to climb in first. I was going to drive, but Alex took up the position instead, saying somethin’ about not being able to drive in forever. Damn. So now where am I supposed to sit? There wasn’t any room left! Usually there was always one spot open in the back, but Hangeng was here to fill it now. I shrugged. I suppose I’ll just sit in Donghae’s lap. I ducked my head, climbing in and heading toward Donghae, who looked completely ready to help me in, when all of a sudden, I was jerked to the back row and found myself sitting on someone else’s lap. I looked up and saw Heechul smiling at me, his arms wrapped securely around my tummy.

“Hyung!” Donghae cried, looking back with an expression crossed between devastation and irritation on his face from having me stolen from him twice in a row now.

“Yes?” Heechul asked, innocently smiling.

“Why do you keep stealing my Uki away from me?! I never did anything to you!”

“Yes, this is true. However, I find that it’s quite fun to mess with you about these things.”

“Ooo,” Eunhyuk said, a devilish smirk spreading across his lips. “Keep away with Uki? I am liking this idea.”

“No! No liking of this idea shall be accepted!” Donghae shouted as everyone began to murmur in agreement, laughing and smiling evilly.

I rolled my eyes. “And I’m supposing I get no say in all of this?”

“Nope! None whatsoever!” Heechul stated cheerfully. “On to the bar!”

I laughed when Donghae continued to pout at me for a moment, looking absolutely and positively adorable! I smiled and leaned forward slightly, catching his lips with mine as his lips formed a smile around mine. Everyone groaned and Heechul quickly jerked me back, saying, “There shall be none of that! The whole reason why we’re doing this whole keep away business is so we’ll all be spared from your disgustingly sweet PDA.”

I laughed and looked at Donghae’s pouty face. “It’s okay, Donghae. We all know that I still love you best. Well, after Siwon of course, but that’s kind of a given.”

Siwon turned and looked at me with a broad smile on his face. “D’aww, I love you, too, baby sister!”

I smiled. Well, since I was stuck sitting here on Heechul’s lap, might as well make myself comfortable, right? I leaned back, resting against Heechul’s chest and smiled. I think all the guys in Super Junior had super comfortable chests. They were, like, way more comfortable than any pillow I’d ever slept on. ^^

“So Uki,” Leeteuk said, turning to look at me. “How long did you know that Hangeng was gonna be coming into town?”

I smiled and looked to my left to see Hangeng smiling out the window.

“Well,” I said, “do you remember this morning, when I walked outta the kitchen to answer my phone?”

“You jerk! You called Uki before calling me?! Me of all people?!” Heechul shouted, reaching over and punching Hangeng in the shoulder.

Hangeng laughed and said while rubbing his shoulder, “Sorry, but Uki’s name was conveniently there and I figured, why not?”

“YOU’VE CALLED HER BEFORE?! YOU HAVEN’T CALLED ME IN TWO WHOLE WEEKS, YOU FREAKING JERK!”

“Well,” I said, giving Heechul a teasing glance, “it’s pretty obvious that he’s gotten over you and is now more in love with me.”

“You are not going to steal Hangeng away from me!” Heechul shouted.

“Now, how do you think I feel when you keep stealing Uki away from me?” Donghae asked, turning and giving Heechul a look.

“Aish,” Heechul said, throwing me onto Henry’s lap to my right.

“Hyung!” Henry cried when I almost fell to the ground before he caught me.

I laughed and turned to look at him. “Hi, Henry!”

Henry laughed and said, “Oh goodness, are you still high or somethin’?”

“I am not high!” I responded, immediately pouting at him.

He laughed and kissed me on the cheek, wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

“DON’T YOU KISS MY GIRLFRIEND! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, YOU FREAKING CANADIAN?!” Donghae yelled, looking as though he were ready to jump back and tackle poor Henry.

“Aish, Donghae! Calm down. And if you hurt my Mochi, I promise you, I’ll be the one running away from you,” I threatened.

He pouted at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

“I’m on the fast track to ignoring your aegyo as well, Mister,” I replied. He pulled an extreme pout and began batting his lashes. I smiled and leaned forward, kissing the tip of his nose. “But I don’t think I’ll be succeeding in that task any time soon.”

He grinned at me.

“Aish, Henry! You fail at this keep away business!” Heechul yelled, ripping me from Henry’s lap and throwing me over to Hangeng.

“Yah! Stop throwing me around like that! I’m not a freaking rag doll!” I scolded, rubbing the spot where my head hit the window.

Hangeng laughed and kissed my sore spot, saying, “Mianhae, Uki.”

“You guys are just trying to piss me off now, aren’t you?” Donghae asked, narrowing his eyes at Hangeng, Heechul, and Henry.

“Is it working?” Heechul asked, a devilish grin on his face.

“I dislike you all.”

“We’re here!” Alex cried triumphantly. “Goodness, I seriously thought I was gonna crash with all the yelling you guys were doing!”

I laughed. “Sorry, Alex!”

Everyone filed out of the van and I climbed out next. The moment my feet hit the ground, Donghae grabbed me and held me close. I laughed, rolling my eyes at him.

“I won’t let anyone steal you away from me again,” he said, giving me a smile.

I laughed and leaned up on my tip toes, kissing him. The moment my lips touched his, I was being pulled away once more. Aish! Now I was starting to get irritated by this! I wanna be with my fishy for goodness’s sake! D:

“ZHOU MI!” Donghae yelled.

Zhou Mi turned and smiled at Donghae. “Sorry, Donghae! It just looked like so much fun and everyone’s stealing Uki nowadays, so why not join in on the fun, right?”

Heechul laughed and ran up beside us, clapping Zhou Mi on the back. “Great to have you on the dark side, Mimi!”

I rolled my eyes, looking back at Donghae and shrugging my shoulders. Then I started looking for Hangeng, spotting him beside Leeteuk.

“Hey, Hangeng! You and I have a little problem to settle,” I said in a sing-song voice.

Hangeng laughed and nodded excitedly. “I agree, I agree. Let the games begin!”

 

Kekeke~ Sorry I didn't getta update yesetrday like I had promised you guys! It was my mommy's birthday yesterday so I was at a party all night last night! ^^

But I did getta finish this chapter and post it up. Kekeke~ I think my happiness just sorta kinda went and rubbed off on everybody 'cause everything's been so lighthearted lately. ^^ Anyway, hope you guys liked the chapter! I'll try to update a couple more times today, but my brother's regional qualifying basketball game is this afternoon, so no guarantees! Lol. Love you guys!<3

Gah! Donghae, you are so freaking cute! It's not even fair as to how cute you are! ^^