, Please~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Lol. Okay, so the last half of this was unedited, so I'm apologizing in advance for any grammar and spelling mistakes, or if it just flat out . I'll fix it later. :3 I had alotta fun writing this chapter, so happy reading!~ ^^

Leeteuk’s POV~

It made me slightly nervous to have Uki sitting next to me on the couch, her arms crossed loosely, her legs also crossed, and an absolutely dangerous and lethal light shining in her eyes while her jaw was tensed and her expression was colder than all the tundras in the world times a thousand. I could see her chewing her lower lip slowly, looking as though she were contemplating a life-or-death decision. Her icy and dangerous aura kept everyone quiet, waiting for something unknown to us yet obviously crystal clear to her and Donghae. At the thought of Donghae, my gaze drifted over to him, who was sitting on the opposite couch, an almost serene expression on his face. Wtff? Wasn’t this the same guy that nearly killed himself just an hour ago? Did that mean…

“They made up?” I asked myself softly, a deep ache instantly taking place in my constricting chest.

“Did ya’ say something, Teukie?”

“Huh?” I absently turned to Uki, who was staring at me with a quizzical almost childish look on her face, a complete and total 180 from her killer-like look just a few seconds ago. I laughed nervously, shaking my head. “Nahh. I didn’t say anything.”

She nodded slightly, turning away from me as the dangerous light once again took residence in her normally kind and teasing light green and gold eyes.

“What’re we waiting for exactly?” Alex asked, seeing as how the rest of us didn’t have the guts to annoy Uki.

Uki turned her head slightly, blinking at Alex for a moment before a slow and almost cruel smile spread across her lips. “You’ll see.”

“Please don’t tell me you found out who the stalker is and invited them here for milk and cookies,” Heechul stated sarcastically.

Uki rolled her eyes, turning her empty gaze back to the door. “Oh trust me. The moment I find out who that damned bastard is, he won’t be eating anything for awhile ‘cause I’m gonna make sure that once I get through with him, his jaw will be wired shut for life.

“Sounds a bit harsh…Practical, but harsh,” Heechul stated with a slight laugh.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Uki’s sphinx-like smile grew even wider as she slowly turned to Donghae.

“I think it’s for you,” she said in a cold voice.

He slowly stood and walked over to the door, taking a deep and slow breath before cautiously opening it. With the way he and Uki were acting, I half expected some monster to jump out and devour us all, but instead, we got—

“JESSICA?!” Alex exclaimed, shooting out of her chair in disbelief.

Hmm…No monster, but almost just as bad(x

“Hii, oppa!” she exclaimed in this extremely high pitched voice as she threw her arms around Donghae’s neck, obviously failing to notice the way Uki unknowingly clenched her fists and grinded her teeth.

“Hey, Jessica,” Donghae halfheartedly returned, wriggling free of her insisting arms.

She smiled brightly at Donghae, her back turned to us which clearly explained why she wasn’t withering away under the acidic glare Uki was sending her way. She kept giggling and seemed all bouncy and happy and it was seriously beginning to annoy me. -__-

“So, I brought what you asked me to bring,” she said, motioning for something in her bag. “Now, what was this that you wanted to talk about? Are you finally single again? Is she finally gone?” She began squealing happily and clapping her hands like a child, not even allowing Donghae the chance to answer her as she was jumping up and down like an idiot. “Happy days are here again! Don’t worry, oppa, I know how much you wanted to break it off with her anyway. I just finally helped make it happen is all and—Ow! What was that?!”

I didn’t even see it happen, but the next thing I know, a vase was sent flying across the room, right into the back of Jessica’s ‘blonde’ head. I bit my lip, trying in vain to stifle my laughter along with everyone else as Jessica turned around, a venomous look in her searching eyes, trying to pinpoint exactly who had assaulted her without even having to lift a finger. Her eyes fell on Uki, who was smiling sarcastically at her. Jessica’s lips immediately curled in disgust as she cocked her hip, giving Uki a revolted look.

“Oh,” she said in her snide little voice, “it’s you. I’m supposing that you’re the one who just clearly assaulted me?”

Uki smiled even brighter, standing up slowly.

Oh , oh , oh . All Hell’s about to break loose. O.O

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Uki said in mock calmness. “My hand just simply…Slipped. I dunno what came over me really.”

“Mmm, I’ll tell you what. Undeniable and pathetic jealousy,” Jessica responded.

Uki’s laugh was cold and icy as she said, “Jealousy? Over you? , please, spare me the humor.”

“Mhm, I’m glad I could brighten your day. Now if you’ll excuse me, Donghae oppa and I have—”

“You call him oppa one more time, and I swear to you, I will knock out every single one of your porcelain teeth right outta your pretty little mouth, arasso?” Uki interrupted through her teeth.

Oh damn. Was it only me, or did the temperature in the atmosphere just drop an extra thirty degrees? Oh Uki. You make me laugh(x

“Excuse me?! I’ll have you know—”

“I’ll have you know that if you dare raise your voice at me again, I will kill you right on the spot, do you understand me?!” Uki shouted, causing the entire room to go silent.

It was a silent staring contest between the two, Jessica slowly beginning to fidget under Uki’s incessantly cold glare before she finally gave up and gave a little “Hmph!” along with a flip of her hair.

“You have no right to tell me what to do, you disrespectful little tramp,” Jessica said, shooting Uki a cold glare of her own.

Uki chuckled quietly, holding a hand up to stop Donghae from stepping in. “I’m the tramp? I’m not the one who feels the need to go around stealing other peoples’ boyfriends by blackmailing them, which, by the way, is totally against the law and definitely makes you a subject of future lawsuits. I wonder how Soo Man-sshi will react to this.”

“You say one word and I swear to you I will—”

“Oh, I don’t have to say anything. You’ll do all the talking for yourself,” Uki interrupted with a smirk.

“Would you quit interrupting me and allow me to finish—”

“No, I don’t think I will,” Uki interrupted once more.

“AGHHH! I FREAKING HATE YOU, DO YOU KNOW THAT?! I HATE YOU AND DESPISE YOU WITH ALL THE BURNING PASSION IN EVERY SINGLE CELL OF MY BODY! I HATEYOU!” Jessica shrieked.

Uki only smiled even wider. “You think I like you very much, you abominable piece of trash? At this point, I like Tony more than I like you. But liking you, hating you, that’s not what we’re here to talk about. Here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re going to follow me quietly to my room and we are going to have a nice, civilized little chat.

“Pft. In your dreams,” Jessica responded, rolling her eyes.

“No, please, do keep your hideous face outta my dreams. I have enough nightmares as it is, and I don’t need your plastic mask adding to it.”

Jessica’s eyes widened and you could practically see the color rising in her cheeks as she shouted, “YOU RUDE, RISRESPECTFUL LITTLE TROLL! I SWEAR TO YOU, I WILL—”

“Are you done yet?” Uki interrupted cheekily.

“AGHHHHHHHHH!”

Jessica raised her fist, literally centimeters away from hitting Uki’s face when Uki just smiled and said between her teeth, “I dare you.” These words suddenly made Jessica’s fist freeze right before it was about to come into contact with Uki’s cheek.

Uki’s cold smile simply grew, her eyes egging Jessica on. “C’mon, do it. Do it, I dare you! Give me a reason to knock the outta you, ‘cause I’m telling you now, I’m gonna do it either way, so punch me godammit! Punch me!”

It seemed as though we were all holding our breaths as Jessica’s fist shook, unsure of the possible outcome. Before anyone knew, Jessica’s fist reared back once more and faster than lightning, Uki was thrown off her feet, flying backwards and landing on Henry’s lap.

“Uki!” Henry shouted as we all immediately jumped up to see if she was okay, Jessica standing there with a victorious smile on her face and chuckling evilly to herself.

For some odd and unfathomable reason, Uki was still smiling as she stood on her own two feet, waving everyone off and wiping away the speck of blood the tiny wound on her lip was producing. She stood there for a moment and applauded quietly, making me think that this girl has seriously and legitimately gone insane and psychotic. O.O

“Bravo, bravo,” Uki said, still applauding quietly while the rest of us were frozen on our feet. “Didn’t think you’d have it in you. I’ll tell you now that you seriously just earned yourself some respect points with me. But sadly though, it’s not enough to save you. Now, if you’d follow me this w—”

“I’m not going anywhere with you,” Jessica spat, the victorious smirk still on her face. “I came here upon Donghae’s request, and I will talk to Donghae and only Donghae, arasso?”

Suddenly, Uki’s calm façade that she had been keeping up so well all this time cracked—no, no, that is an understatement. It practically exploded—as she flew forward right into Jessica’s face and screamed, “, DO YOU WANT TO ING DIE RIGHT WHERE YOU ING STAND?!”

It was quite the funny sight, to see Uki, who was so damn short, getting all up in Jessica’s face, who was about a thousand feet taller than she was. And it was even funnier to see that it was Jessica who was the one cringing and looking scared. Uki stepped back a little, death glaring at Jessica as her chest rose and fell rapidly in her undeniable fury.

“Now,” she said, a little more calmly with the same angry trembling of her words still apparent, “there are two ways that this is gonna go. You can either follow me quietly where I won’t hurt you too badly, or you can still fight it, I will drag you there anyways, and then continue to beat the outta you. Your choice.”

A shaky laugh escaped Jessica’s lips as she said, “You think I’m gonna follow you? You think I’m gonna give you the satisfaction of thinking you won? , you’re not the only insane one around here! If you honestly think that I’m going down without a fight, you’ve got another thing comin’! So go ‘head and try to drag me there! I’d love to see you tr—OW! OW, UKI, THAT ING HURTS! LET GO! UKI!!”

Okay, so let me explain what just happened. After being so fed up with Jessica’s empty threats, Uki grabbed a fistful of Jessica’s hair, dragging her toward the room. After which, Jessica fell to the ground with a thud, but you think that stopped Uki from continuing to drag her in by the hair? HAH! You obviously don’t know Uki if you thought the answer was yes. xD At this point, Heechul—the heartless person that he was. :3—was on the floor, rolling around the and clutching his stomach as he was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna bust a rib. And Alex, who so obviously switched over to the dark side, was joining him as well. Oh, they crack me up(x

“UKI, LET GO! THAT ING HURTS!” Jessica screeched, clawing at Uki’s hand to get her to let go, but that simply made Uki’s grip tighter.

“You had the choice,” was Uki’s response.

She opened the door to her room and threw Jessica in. She then flashed us a quick smile and said before entering, “If you hear some bangs and yelling and possibly some glass shattering, don’t be alarmed, arasso?”

And with that, she shut the door with a snap, the sound of the lock turning echoing in my ears. I blinked for a moment, turning to look at the rest of them.

“Are you guys just as scared about this as I am?” I asked.

Nobody had a chance to answer, for a second later, we heard something hit the wall with a bang. Sounded like a lamp, or some other heavy object. And then there was the sound of glass shattering, a couple more thuds, which was quickly followed by Uki’s voice screaming.

“YOU THINK YOU CAN WALTZ ON IN MY LIFE AND RUIN EVERYTHING?! YOU THINK YOU CAN RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP TWICE?! , I AM THE QUEEN , AND YOU DON’T ING CROSS PATHS WITH ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Heechul laughed even harder, wiping at the corner of his eyes. “That little girl is somethin’ else. She gets funnier and funnier, I swear.”

“Yah, you’re so mean for laughing!” Alex exclaimed. They looked at each other for a moment, blinking, before both busting out laughing once more. “That finally got what was comin’ to her! Oh my goodness, I love Uki! I love her so much right now!”

“IF YOU HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH LYING AND BLACKMAILING, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHO YOU’RE ING MESSING WITH! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW THAT I WILL ING FIGHT BACK! DON’T YOU EVER LET ME CATCH WORD THAT YOU’RE MESSING WITH MY BOYS AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! IF YOU EVER MESS WITH ANY OF MY BOYS, AND THIS INCLUDES ALEX—ESPECIALLY ALEX—I WILL ING MURDER YOU AND MAKE SURE THAT SNSD BECOMES AN EIGHT MEMBER GROUP, DO YOU ING UNDERSTAND ME?!”

It was quiet for a few moments, Alex and Heechul finally calming down. A second later, the door flew open and Jessica came running out, sporting torn clothes, frazzled hair, and a now busted and bloody lip. Hmm…I thought Uki would have done more damage than th—Oh! Oh! Wait a minute…There it is! Both eyes were slowly starting to swell and I could see that they were going to bruise nicely. Oh Uki. You make me laugh sometimes(x

She turned to Donghae and quickly bowed to him three times, saying each time, “Mianhae, oppa, mianhae. I promise I won’t come in between you and her ever again, I promise.”

She was just about to leave out the door when Uki suddenly came out, the only wound apparent on her being the now-dried and practically nonexistent bloody lip Jessica managed to cause earlier on.

“Hold it!” Uki yelled, causing Jessica to freeze in her tracks. Slowly, she turned to look at Uki, who swallowed hard and took her time in saying, “If you ever show your face around me again—” these next words she said between her teeth “—I will hunt you down and make sure that Krystal becomes an only child, do I make myself clear?!”

“Y-yes!” Jessica promptly answered.

Uki smiled. “Good. Now. You know what I want. Hand it over, now.

Jessica’s eyes widened as she opened to protest when Uki said, “, you wanna go have another little chat?! I said hand it over now!”

“Alright, alright!” Jessica yelled, reaching into her bag and pulling out an old-fashioned tape. It looked like one of those little ones for a camcorder or somethin’. Jessica hesitantly handed it over to Uki, who quickly snatched it up and turned her icy glare back to Jessica’s trembling form.

“Alrighty. It was nice seeing you! Hope to not see you again!” Uki replied cheerfully.

And with that, Jessica swiftly disappeared out the front door.

“Damn, Uki! You are a freaking bad !” Heechul exclaimed.

Uki laughed and simply smiled. “Yeah, well, you know how I do things.”

“Um, Uki?” I asked, pointing to the tape in her hands. “What’s that?”

“This? Oh, you don’t needa know what this is,” she said, snapping it in two. “It was nothing important anyways. Whoo! I’m craving some ice cream! Who wants some?!”

“Aish. Soooo like you to crave something so random after you just beat the crap out of a Korean pop star,” Siwon said with a laugh.

Uki simply smiled her dazzling smile at him as she said, “Ice cream is always the celebratory food for everything, though!”

“Wait! Before we eat ice cream, I have a question,” Alex said. We all quieted and turned our attention to her as she asked, “Why didn’t you do further damage? I know you could’ve messed her up beyond belief but you…Held back?”

“Oh yeah, I was wondering about that, too,” Heechul said. “Why didn’t you just go all out on her?”

“Well, I began thinking and decided that Soo Man would probably throw a hissy fit if he saw the colossal damage I could have done to her, which is why I held back. Next time that tries something, though, there will be no holding back. I will ing murder her.”

I laughed and stood, throwing my arm around her shoulders. “You never cease to amaze me, Uki.”

“Aww, why thank you! Now! I want my ice cream, damn it!”

“Ice cream for the champ!” Heechul exclaimed, shooting up and raising Uki’s fist like you would see in those Rocky movies and whatnot.

“Whoo! Uki the fighter strikes again!” Eunhyuk also yelled.

“Aish, enough with this!” Uki exclaimed with a smile on her face. “Just get me my damn ice cream!”

Aish, this girl(x

 

Lol. That last half of it probably since I didn't have a chance to revise it and whatnot. :3

Hope you guys liked it anyway! I just wanted to update this before I left(x

Kekeke~

Um...Yeah, so hope you guys liked it! ^^

And for the first time ever, IT'S NOT A CLIFFHANGER!! ^^