Rampages~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Happy reading!~

Siwon’s POV~

“Where are they?! If Donghae’s not here in ten minutes, we’re gonna have to start the show without him!” I heard manager hyung yelling out in anger and frustration as the stylists and tech crew were going around between me and the other guys, doing last minute checkups on clothes and mics.

I sighed and shook my head, keeping my eyes on the door as the poor stylist had to reach up on the very tips of her toes to try and fix my un-cooperating hair. I tried making the job easier for her by bending slightly to try and get to her height when all of a sudden, the doors burst open and a frazzled looking Uki and Donghae both rushed in.

“There you are! Do you realize how late you are?!” manager hyung barked.

“Mianhe, hyung,” Donghae said breathlessly, allowing one of the tech crews to hand him a microphone and help him clip the microphone pack onto his shirt. “I kinda got held up with some things.”

“If you ever…Endanger my life like that again…I will murder you,” Uki said in a deadly tone in between her gasps for air. “YOU ING DENTED MY CAR, LEE DONGHAE!”

“I said I was sorry! Who told the lamppost to jump in my way for?!” Donghae responded with a look of regret on his face, allowing one of the stylists to fix his wind-blown hair and brush a light layer of foundation on his face.

“ARGH! YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU’RE YOU, OTHER WISE, I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALREADY!” she yelled, a look of pure anger and frustration in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Uki! I’ll make it up to you, I promise! I didn’t mean to!” Donghae responded helplessly.

“You dented her Escalade?!” I exclaimed.

“Yah! Don’t rub it in!” Donghae growled. “I already feel bad enough as it is! Some random paparazzi car was freaking chasing us for forever. I didn’t even know what was going on until I slammed into the freaking lamppost!”

“YOU DENTED THE FRONT OF MY CAR AND CRACKED A WINDOW!” Uki exclaimed heatedly, sounding as if she were on the verge of tears.

“Aish! It wasn’t my fault and you know it, Uki!” he yelled.

“Enough of this! You need to get out there ASAP! SNSD’s almost done!” manager hyung shouted angrily, pushing us all toward the stage.

I gave one last look at Uki’s upset expression and decided that once we were done, I was going to be a good big brother and make sure she was okay.

Uki’s POV~

After the boys left to go out on the stage, I exhaled a slow and shaky breath. I wasn’t necessarily mad at Donghae since it wasn’t technically his fault, but still! My poor baby just completely suffered a heartbreaking trauma and someone had to take the blame for it! Aish! I FREAKING BLAME THE PAPARAZZI AGAIN! Stupid idiots had to ruin everything! D:< When I become a full-fledged lawyer, I’m freaking making it my goal in life to sue the crap out of every single paparazzi member in the world. SOMEBODY WAS GOING TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE ON MY POOR BABY DAMN IT!

“Oh, look who’s finally back sporting quite the cute accessory,” I heard a snide voice interrupt my thoughts.

Oh.

My.

Effing.

God.

I shut my eyes and took a slow breath, trying to control my anger at the sound of that voice. I opened my eyes and looked up from my chair, my lips curling in disgust when my gaze rested upon Jessica’s face. Of course. Of course! Not only was my poor baby sitting out there with ridiculous wounds, but now this plastic She-Devil had to come and ruin things even more for me! Aish. Can I please go back to mine and Donghae’s dinner?! T___T

“Not in the mood, Jessica,” I said curtly.

“Ooo. Being kidnapped and nearly killed had no humbling effect on you I see,” she retorted. 

“Jessica. SHUT. UP.”

“And just what are you going to do about it if I don’t?

I stood up, walking right up to her face. “My poor Escalade is outside with a dented door, headlight, and busted window. That’s probably gonna be over five thousand dollars out of my own pockets, which I am very pissed off about. I don’t need you, with your snippy little attitude and your fake and plastic self, to be coming along and ruining my night any more than it already has been. If you haven’t already noticed, I’m on the verge of killing Donghae even, so don’t you dare thinking for even one moment that I’ll hesitate in strangling your pathetic self and stuffing your body in a janitor’s closet. So if you don’t want to meet a very untimely death, I suggest you just don’t talk to me, AT. ALL.

She chuckled to herself, pretending that she wasn’t scared when I could clearly see her frame visibly shaking. “You think you scare me, Uki? I’ll admit, I used to fear you a bit, but just look at you. You’re pathetic! Can’t cook anymore, can’t write anymore, can’t even eat anymore without the assistance of others. Why Donghae still wastes his time with you is beyond me, but I have a feeling he’ll soon come to realize that I’m the more suitable girl for him.” She smirked at me as I silently sent her death glares. “The high and mighty Uki has fallen to the point where she can’t even brush her teeth anymore. How does it feel, huh? How does it to feel to know that you aren’t even equal to me? How does it feel to know that you are below me? Feel good? ‘Cause it sure does feel good to me.”

I smiled/smirked at her words. Oh, this night just keeps gettin’ better and better. “Stick around ‘till the end of the concert, arasso? I have a little surprise for you and the boys.”

~~~~

Four and a half hours of silent death glare exchanges between Jessica and I, death glare exchanges between the paparazzi and I, and semi-death glares sent to Donghae from me, the concert was finally nearing its close. All they had to do was go out there and sing one last song—I think it was Bonamana?—and they were done. Right before they were gonna run back onto the stage, I grabbed hold of Leeteuk’s arm and held him back for a second.

“Teukie, before the concert is done, do you mind if I go out there and say a few things?” I asked, giving him a semi-aegyo face since I wasn’t sure of what his answer would be.

He smiled and nodded quickly. “We were gonna ask you to go out there anyways since some of the fans still don’t know about your health status. They’re happy Alex was able to make her recovery, but they’ll go crazy once they see that you’re okay! Well…Okay with the exception of one half your body.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. “Thanks! And you guys are doing awesome out there! Definite improvement since the last time I’ve seen you guys.”

He laughed and said, “Thanks, Uki! Alright, I’ll see you in a bit!”

And he ran off, downing the last of his water bottle before chucking the thing into a recycle—recycling is important! Save the Earth! ^^—bin and hopped onto the stage, yelling something about having a little surprise for the fans once they were done with the song. I smiled and sent a sidelong glance Jessica’s way. You think I’m some pathetic little lowlife just ‘cause half my body was lost temporarily unavailable? Hmph. We’ll see about that. I inwardly smirked and walked over to the stage entrance so I could watch the performance more clearly. They were so good it’s ridiculous! How in the world were they able to get everything so in synch?! I swear they’re robots half the time. =.=

Just as Donghae’s solo was coming up, a thought suddenly popped up in my head.

Where was Alex?

Hmm…I’ve been here practically all night yet Alex was nowhere to be seen. Where was that girl? I took my phone out of my pocket to call her when I saw that there was a mass of texts from Alex.

From: Alexxxxxxxxx

Sent: February 2, 2011, 4:56 P.M.

Ukiiiiiiii. Hurry up and come back to the dorms. I feel so sick right now but the guys won’t let me go see you. T___T

 

From: Alexxxxxxxxx

Sent: February 2, 2011, 5:34 P.M.

Uki! Why aren’t you answering any of my texts?! Are you still on your date with Donghae or something?! Ugh. Answer meeeeeee. I’M ABOUT TO DIE HERE! T^T

 

From: Alexxxxxxxxx

Sent: February 2, 2011, 7:52 P.M.

Uki, I’m not gonna be at the concert tonight. Even though you’re still probably on your date with Donghae, I’m pretty sure you’re going to the concert with him after you guys are done. So you don’t look for me, just wanted to tell you that I’m too sick to even stand up so I’m crashing with SHINee for tonight. Hurry up and pick me up already. I’m tired of hearing Onew go on and on about his ridiculous chicken. =.=

I laughed at all these texts. Poor Alex was sick, but c’mon. She’s sick with Onew telling her the history of chicken. Pretty funny stuff. ^^ I almost jumped when Leeteuk’s voice blared over the speakers, cutting through my idiotic smile at the funny text messages I got from Alex.

“Okay, so before we close the show tonight, we promised you a little surprise,” Leeteuk said, followed by the screams of the ELFs. “Well! Why don’t you help me welcome your unnie…UKI. SEOHAE. CHOI!

The screams were deafening as I stood there and smiled for a moment. I turned to give one last look to Jessica, winking, before walking out onto the stage.

Siwon’s POV~

Wtff? Why was Uki walking out onto the stage? We all looked at Leeteuk, but he shrugged his shoulders, mouthing something I couldn’t understand. I looked back to the stage entrance to see Uki walking out slowly, a smile on her face as she waved to the screaming ELFs, causing them to scream even louder. I smiled. Oh Uki. You always seem to have that effect on people. I laughed as she came up and took the microphone from Leeteuk and turned to face the crowd.

Clearing slightly, she says, “So, as I’m sure you all know, Alex and I went through a tough little situation a couple of months ago.”

I immediately felt saddened by the memory of Tony and his so called “business.” Those guys are going to Hell for what they did. I took a deep breath, fighting down the fury slowly building up inside of me. Apparently, all the ELFs were feeling the same way I did since they were all also screaming in anger. Uki simply laughed at them.

“But we’re okay now, so no need to be angry!” Uki said in an attempt to get them to quiet down enough for her to say what she needed to say. Feeling as though that was as quiet as they were gonna get, she continued with, “Anyway, you all saw that Alex has finally made a full recovery, but since I’ve been in England for college for the past three months, you haven’t heard any news about me. Well…The doctors told me that the right half of my torso is going to paralyzed for the rest of my life.”

They booed at this, making me smile. I loved how they cared so much for her. ^^ Uki laughed again, making me feel a bit suspicious. What was this girl up to? She normally never comes out on stage since she said the lights and the noise always gives her a headache. She was up to something.

“Alright, alright, I’m gonna make this quick, okay? This next announcement is dedicated to my most favorite unnie in the world, Jessica,” she continued still laughing slightly. “The doctors told me that I was gonna be paralyzed for the rest of my life. I say that they don’t know what they’re talking about.”

And with that, she handed the microphone back to Leeteuk, giving all of us a sly smile and a wink to match. Wait…DOES THAT MEAN—?!

She stepped forward, tearing off her sling and tossing it to the side as if she were disgusted by the piece of medical equipment that had been assisting her for the past three months, causing her right arm to flop lifelessly by her side. OH MY GOODNESS, DID SHE—?! Before any of us could register anything, she gave us one final wink and started running forward down the stage. It was weird seeing her run with her right arm not moving, but all of a sudden, she did something that almost made me pass out from shock and happiness: She lifted her right arm.

The entire crowd went berserk, screaming and shrieking at seeing Uki lift her right arm above her head, me and the other guys also yelling and shouting in shock. As if it couldn’t have gotten any more shocking, she threw herself forward, executing a flawless front flip then somehow managing to switch to a back flip and did a series of her ridiculous back flips down the length of the runway leading off the main stage. Once she reached the end, she landed gracefully on her feet, popping her hands up in the cliché ending move that figure skaters and gymnasts always do at the end of their performance. She didn’t have long to celebrate, though, didn’t have long to bask in the happy screams emitting from the crowd, for the moment she landed, she was tackled to the ground by all of us, crying and yelling in happiness and slight irritation at the fact that she hadn’t told us sooner.

I couldn’t believe it.

My baby sister proved every single doctor in the world wrong.

She was back.

Uki’s POV~

“Oof!” I yelled the moment I was tackled to the ground surrounded by the sobs and yells of all the guys. I started laughing, screaming at them to get off of me.

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?! How could you keep sucha thing from me of all people?!” Siwon shouted at me between his tears.

I laughed and managed to push all of them off, throwing my arms around Siwon’s neck. “I’m sorry! But I wanted to keep it a surprise! It’s no fun simply telling you guys that I got my body back. I had to show you guys I got my body back!”

“UKI SEOHAE CHOI, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR KEEPING SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM ME!” I heard Heechul shriek.

I yelped and shot up the moment he started chasing after me. Laughing, I ran backstage, him running after me as well, leaving all the other guys out on the stage to close up the show. He flew forward and tackled me to the ground, pinning me down and getting in my face.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” he yelled.

“BECAUSE I WANTED TO KEEP IT A SURPRISE!” I yelled back, a smile on face regardless. I missed these fights we used to have.

“THAT’S NOT AN EXCUSE!”

“Yah! Hyung, get off my baby sister!” I heard Siwon’s voice yell as they were all filing in.

Heechul turned to look behind him, giving me the opportunity to catch him off guard and flip us over so now I was the one pinning him down.

“Aww, oppa, is someone a little upset that a certain little girl can beat him again?” I asked teasingly.

He growled and swung forward, causing me to yelp and jump up, doing a back flip to get away from him in time. He smirked and gave me that look of his. “I was gonna take things easy on you since half your body was missing, but guess who’s gonna be going through worse torture now.”

I laughed and ran forward, throwing my arms around his waist and hugging him tightly. He let out a little laugh and hugged me back.

“I missed you, oppa,” I murmured with a smile.

“Missed you, too, kidd. But don’t you ever keep something like this from us again. We will seriously kill you!” he exclaimed.

“I second that! How dare you not tell me that you fixed your paralysis?!” another voice chimed in.

I broke away from the hug and laughed at Siwon. “Aish. I told you guys already! I didn’t wanna tell you in a boring way! What’s the fun in that?! This way was muuuuuuch more fun for me!”

“You’re so ridiculous,” Siwon said with a laugh. “But, um…What was with that shout out to Jessica? Did you guys…?”

“Oh!”

Smiling at the reminder of Jessica, I started looking around for her to see her standing with some of her SNSD girls a little ways’ away, a death glare on her face. Smiling sweetly, I raised my left arm to wave at her when I remembered that my right arm was working again. Halfway through raising my left arm, I put it down and raised my right arm instead, giving her a sarcastic little wave of my fingers. Her lips curled in anger and she turned away with a flip of her hair, walking off and leaving her girls there just staring at me. They all smiled shyly, flashing me a thumbs up before taking off after Jessica.

“Aish. Going around making enemies at our concerts? You never change I see,” a voice said behind me.

I turned and smiled at Leeteuk. “What’s the fun in changing? It’s way more fun going around sharing death glares with the Wicked Witch herself. Anyway. Now that all these shenanigans are over and done with, I say that we go out and celebrate! I’m in desperate need for some good liquor!”

“I can agree to that one!” Kyuhyun said happily, throwing his arm around my shoulders. “Here’s to Uki being a stubborn little girl and working hard to prove the doctors wrong!”

“To Uki being stubborn!” they all cheered, coming together for a gross, smelly, and sweaty group hug.

I laughed.

Most girls would hate being in the middle of a gross and sweaty group hug.

Most girls would hate being called stubborn and a “little girl.”

Most girls would hate being crushed to death by twelve stinky and sweaty guys.

But I love it.

This is my home and this is where I belong(:

 

Ugh. I feel like sucha bad author for taking forever to update. =.= Lol.

So I was reading some of your comments about wanting James back.

Some of you might regret for asking James to come back. >;D

Jussss sayin'. ^^

Anyways, the pic has nothin' to do with the chapter, but they were so darn cute! I HAD TO PUT IT UP THANKS TO EUNHYUK'S EXPRESSION AND SUNGMIN'S ADORABLE YELLING! ^^ <3

I'll try to update a couple more times today since I have a three-day weekend! ^^ Kekeke~