Chapter 8 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Eight 

 

You arrived at the school with Baekhyun. You were busy following him when suddenly, he stopped walking and your head bumped onto his back. "Ow!" You muttered while rubbing your forehead.

 

He faced you. "Ya! Don't tell me that you're still going to follow me inside the campus."

 

You looked at him with your eyebrows wrinkled. "Of course I won't! I'm not even a student here you know." You looked away.

 

"Good. Just wait for me to finish school then. Here." He handed you some money.

 

"What will I do with these papers and, circles?" You scowled while examining the money.

 

"Those aren't just papers and circles! Those are money."

 

"Money?"

 

"Yes. You use that for buying things that you like. For example, food. There's an ice cream parlor at the back of the school building. If you're feeling hungry, just go there and pay for the one you're going to buy. Remember! You can only buy strawberry and mango flavor! Don't you dare buy chocolate flavor, arasso?!"

 

"Why can't I buy chocolate? I don't like strawberry and mango."

 

"Because chocolate flavor is expensive! If I'll give you more, I won't be able to eat my lunch so just buy the strawberry or mango flavor."

 

You frowned. "Arasso. But, in our world we don't use this thing. Everything's free!" You winked.

 

"Well you're in our world, and in here, it's different.. very different."

 

"But--"

 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP WITH YOUR BUTS! I'm going to be late for my class! Don't do anything wrong okay?"

 

You nodded unwillingly. "Okay, bye~ See you later."

 

Baekhyun left without even smiling or saying a word. *Why is he always so bossy?!* 

______________________________________________________________________

3 hours passed and you were already feeling bored to death. "I'm so bored~" You heard your stomach growl. "Ow~ and hungry.." You sighed. *ICE CREAM!* You perked up when you remembered what Baekhyun told you this morning. "At the back of the school builing." You started walking until you saw a small store beside a salon. "Ice cream galore?!" *Maybe that's the name of the store! Finally!* You entered the store and everyone's eyes were glued to you. *Why are they staring at me? Are my wings showing?!* 

 

You slowly touched your back. *It isn't. Oh, nevermind.* You walked to the counter. *Mango and Strawberry flavor only.* "One order of strawberry ice cream please." You flashed a smile.

 

The cashier guy smiled back. "One order of strawberry ice cream... 500" 

 

*I think I should just give this all.* You gave all the money that Baekhyun gave you. 

 

"Have a seat first Ma'm!" He said gesturing you to sit down.

 

You sat down one of the chairs near the counter. You looked at the time. *11:30 AM.* "Six hours left." You whispered under your breath.

 

Your order arrived and you started eating it. "Hmm! This is good~ But I think the chocolate is still better." You pouted and continued eating your strawberry flavored ice cream."

 

When suddenly.. "ANGEL CHEONSA~"

 

You saw Ren sitting infront of you followed by Luhan. You ignored him.

 

"We're sorry for leaving you. We just reported something to the Master." Luhan added.

 

"What did you say to him?" You whispered so that you wouldn't look like a crazy girl talking to no one.

 

"We told him that you're doing your job properly."

 

"Do you know why my necklace didn't glow when there was a guy following me around yesterday?"

 

"Maybe because the saviour is just around. Maybe it just lights up when you're alone and there's trouble."

 

You nodded slowly. "Oh~" *Maybe it didn't glow because Baekhyun was there.*

 

"Just call us if you need help, arasso?" Luhan said.

 

"Yeah, whatever. Go away I'm enjoying this super yummy strawberry ice cream can't you see?"

 

The both of them disappeared and you continued eating your ice cream.