Chapter 20 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty 

 

Baekhyun finished singing his song. Sooyoung clasped her hands together. "I'm so proud that you're my cousin Baekhyun-ah!" She said.

 

You smiled. As much as you don't like to do it you had to admit that you liked the song and Baekhyun's beautiful voice added sweetness to it. Baekhyun gave the mic back to Sooyoung and sat beside you again. "Very good stick alien!" You put a thumbs up while grinning.

 

He looked away. "Shut up. I just did it because I don't wanna die."

 

You giggled. "She can be very scary at times."

 

"Psh. Not just at times, she--"

 

"Cheonsa, you're next!!" Sooyoung jubilantly said.

 

"Dead." Baekhyun finished his sentence with smirk. *I heard her singing before, but where did she learn that song?*

 

"M-me? S-sing?" *But... I don't know any human song except for the one that Angel Yirum (The Angel of Music) thought me before.* (A/N: And the one she sang at the garden. Sha La La La by Shin Min Ah.)

 

"B-but--"

 

"You don't know any song?" Yuri blurted out.

 

You bit your lip. Baekhyun was about to say something when.. "I know one!" You exclaimed happily and quickly took the mic from Sooyoung's hands.

 

"What's the title of the song?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Ah~ A Goose's Dream!" You answered.

 

"Oh, jinjja? I also know that song!" Yuri blurted out.

 

"Okay then, it's good if the both of you will sing together!" Sooyoung took the other microphone and handed it to Yuri. Sooyoung started punching the numbers. The both of you started singing. Yuri stopped when it was the chorus part, while you... continued to sing.

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened when you sang the chorus part. *This girl gives me goosebumps.* He thought while looking at you, singing happily.

 

The both of you finished the song. Sooyoung was the only one who clapped. "YA BAEKHYUN-AH! What're you doing? Why don't you clap for your girlfriend?!" Sooyoung asked.

 

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and started to clap awkwardly. You just smiled. "Angel Yi-- I mean, my friend Yirum thought me that song." You said proudly.

 

"Jinjja? Well, she must be a very good singer like you." Sooyoung said.

 

You nodded. "Yeah~"

 

"She was the one who thought you that?" Ren blurted.

 

*Hey! Stick alien can hear you!!*

 

"No, he couldn't. I did that on purpose before."

 

*Whatever.*

 

"Angel Yirum thought you that song?" He asked again. 

 

You looked at him. *Do I have to repeat it over and over again?*

 

"I didn't hear it!"

 

*Well, it's your fault and not mine!*

 

"Hey, uh, Cheonsa, you okay?" Yuri asked. She noticed that you were busy looking at the space and is very deep in thought.

 

You snapped out of your daze. "H-huh? Y-yeah, yeah I'm okay." You smiled.

______________________________________________________________________

You arrived back at the house and the very first living thing you saw was Mirae. "Omo!" You instantly hid behind Baekhyun.

 

"What again?!" He hissed. You pointed towards Mirae. 

 

"Tch." He knelt down and called for Mirae. Mirae jumped onto Baekhyun. You stormed upstairs and saw Minah. "Minah?"

 

"Oh, hi Cheonsa!" She greeted.

 

"I thought you were at Jeolla.... whatsoever?" You creased you forehead.

 

"Oh, yeah. We were planning to stay there until next week but because Sungjong got bored, we needed to go back here."

 

You made an 'o' form with your mouth as you nodded.

 

"Why is that Yuri inside my house?!" She hissed.

 

"Shh.. Sooyoung might hear you!" You whispered.

 

"Why is that inside my house?" She tried to be as calm as possible. 

 

"Mollayo. But don't worry! She'll be leaving tomorrow!"

 

"Good! Because I don't want that --"

 

"Hi Eomma!!" The door swung open and Sooyoung came in.

 

"Slacks! Slacks.. where are my slacks?" Minah raised her finger pretending to find something to change the topic.

 

"Slacks? Do you even have slacks? You told me before that you don't like wearing that, when did you start liking it?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Err.. Huh?! Did I say slacks? S-sorry!! I was wrong!! Err.... socks I meant! Yeah, my socks, where are they?" Minah scratched his head and continued looking around for her 'socks'.


165531_468213847130_234731957130_6084217_8336784_n_large

 DAVICHI'S KANG MINKYUNG! She's the prettiest Korean singer for ME. She's perfect! She gorgeous, she sings so well..together with her pretty partner, Haeri.

CLICK HERE FOR PROOF!

How about you? Who's your KOREAN GODDESS? ;;)