Chapter 21 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty One

 

Sooyoung giggled. "Eomma, I think you're just hungry, Gaja~ We bought dinner, let's eat now!"

 

"Y-yeah I guess b-but I really beed those slack I mean socks.." She scowled.

 

"Don't worry, we'll search for it later after we eat, arasso?"

 

Minah nodded. "Cheonsa, go down and eat."

 

You smiled and the three of you went downstairs.

 

❅Baekhyun's POV ❅

 

We arrived back at our house and I was about to sit down on the couch when Cheonsa squealed and hid behind me. "What again?" I hissed.

 

She pointed towards Mirae's direction while stuttering.

 

*Aish! What kind of Angel is afraid of dogs?!* "Tch." I knelt down and called for Mirae. I started to cuddle her and Cheonsa went upstairs in a zoom.

 

"Mirae-ya! Come here now! It's time to eat!" I heard Sungjong's voice. Mirae barked and ran outside. Yuri approached me and said. "Baekhyun, we need to talk." in a serious tone.

 

We both went outside. "What do you need?" I asked her.

 

"Answer me honestly.. Baekhyun, is Cheonsa really your girlfriend?" She raised her eyebrows which annoyed me.

 

I scoffed. "Of course! Why, are you jealous?" I said arrogantly.

 

"I have my own boyfriend!! I'm just curious because you don't treat her like one, unless Sooyoung tells you to do so." She smiled wickedly.

 

*This girl.....is really getting on my nerves.* I rolled my eyes. I wanted to answer but I can't find any words to say. Yuri's right, I don't treat Cheonsa like she's my girlfriend.. not unless Sooyoung tells me so. It's hard for me to do it because she's not really my girlfriend!!*

 

"What?!" She placed her hands on her waist and raised her eyebrows.

 

I really have nothing to answer but the way she asks those questions pisses me off. I sighed and said "Because Cheonsa is....... a very shy girl! She doesn't like doing PDA's especially infront of you!" I spat.

 

"Really? She knows about it?" She creased her forehead.

 

"Of course! She's my girlfriend, I don't like hiding something from her!"

 

She shrugged casually. "Arasso~" She sang. "Don't be too defensive Baekhyun-ssi, I'm just curious about you and your new girl."

 

"Well stop being so curious about us because firstly, you have your own relationship, learn to mind your own business and stop interfering with others relationship. You know why? Because it doesn't look good." I scoffed and went back inside.

 

Yuri covered in a gape. "What the... he thinks I'm interfering with their relationship? I'm not a !!" She hollered abd went back inside too.

 

❅ End of POV ❅

____________________________________________________________________

Dinner felt like forever. The atmosphere was very very awkward. All of them except for Sooyoung and you were giving Yuri a death glare. "Is there any problem here?" Sooyoung hissed as she swallows her food.

 

Baekhyun looked at Yuri and saw her smirking. He thought that if he doesn't get out of that place this instant, he might not stop himself from killing Yuri. He stood up and held your wrist. "We're not hungry. Right Cheonsa?" Baekhyun looked at you.

 

You didn't respond and just looked at your hands. You tried pulling off from his grip but you can't, it was too tight. He glared at you and you immediately got the sign. *Arasso, I get it, I would sacrifice my dinner just for him not to see Yuri's face,* You hesitantly stood up. "Yeah. Good Night." You said blankly.

 

The both of you went upstairs. You pulled off from his grip. "Isn't it obvious that I'm hungry? You could've just went up by yourself! Why drag me out while I'm still eating?" You hollered.

 

"Because I know that Yuri is planning something! If I didn't drag you out, she would be asking you questions about your relationship with me! Which I know is one question that you can't answer!!"

 

Baekhyun's right. If he left you there, Yuri would ask you lots of questions about your relationship with Baekhyun abd of course Sooyoung will support every question that her best friend asks and with that, you have no choice but to answer which is one thing that you can't do because we all know that everything about your relationship with Baekhyun, is nothing but a lie. You didn't answer, you just looked down. Baekhyun went inside his room and you followed him.