Chapter 7 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Seven 

 

DAY 2

 

You woke up the next day feeling a bit uneasy. You wanted to apologize for making Mrs. Lee faint last night. You were at the garden when Sungjong called your name. You looked at him. "What?"

 

"Come on. We have a special meeting inside." He smiled.

 

"What do you mean special meeting?"

 

"Stop asking a lot of questions, gaja~" 

 

You went inside with Sungjong. You saw Mrs. Lee and Baekhyun sitting on the couch. They were looking at you with fierce eyes, especially Sungjong's Mom.  "Eomma, stop that! You're scaring her!" Sungjong said.

 

"Sit down and explain everything to us. What was the one I saw last night?" She asked bluntly.

 

*I want to shout but master told me to watch my words.* "Err, my wigs?"

 

"I know those are wings. What I mean is, why do you have that? What kind of creature are you? Are you half human and half insect? Are you a cockroach, a butterfly, or a--"

 

"I've been trying to tell you million times already that I'm an Angel!" You cut her off.

 

"Angel?! But how.. I mean, why are you here on Earth? Are you trying to tell us something from heaven or what? What are you doing here in our house?"

 

"Because he gave me a special mission that's why he sent me here, on Earth, in your world."

 

"He?" She scowled.

 

You pointed a finger at the ceiling. "Our master."

 

"Why are you here in our house then?"

 

"Because I have a mission with that guy!" You pointed towards Baekhyun who wasn't paying attention to what you're saying.

 

He gave you a death glare but he didn't say anything.

 

"What mission?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 

"HE told me that he thinks your nephew is brave and that he wants to give him something, something good. He sent me here on earth to do this special mission. Twenty days to make Baekhyun smile. He gave it to me because he knows that I can do it and that I wouldn't fail him. He gave this to me because I am Angel Cheonsa, the Angel of Happiness. I have to succeed in this mission because I don't know, maybe something bad will happen to me if I don't. He also gave me celestial guards to guide me and to see if I'm really doing the right thing but I don't know where they went." You sighed. *Phew! That was tiring. I don't like explaining things, you know!*

 

"T-twenty days to make Baekhyun smile?! He sent you here because he wants to make Baekhyun happy?"

 

You nodded, not wanting to explain everything again.

 

"But what if you're planning to do something else? What if what you really wanted is to murder us all? Huh?"

 

You facepalmed yourself. "SUNGJONG'S MOM, I AM AN ANGEL. DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT?" You tried to sound as calm as possible but in your head, you wanted to cut off. *HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN ABOUT ME BEING AN ANGEL!!!!!*

 

"Minah, just call me Minah."

 

You forced a smile. "Minah, arasso."

 

She looked at you. She's like examining you from head-to-toe. Finally, she smiled and said. "Well if your mission is to make my dear nephew happy then you should act like a real human being. Come here! Follow me!" She gestured you to follow her upstairs.

 

*Thank God she finally understands me!* You smiled as you followed her upstairs.

 

❅ Baekhyun's POV ❅

Cheonsa went upstairs with my aunt. What she said awhile ago amused me. I can't believe that she's really an Angel! But I didn't like the idea of her mission. She has twenty days to make me.... SMILE? A thing that I would never do! And one more thing, this means that she will always follow me wherever I go. Everyone in my school would think that she's my stalker or maybe.... Girlfriend!! Oh no, no, no. I won't let that happen! Never! I should talk to her about things. She should know her limitations! Oh.... How will I do this. I facepalmed myself.

 

"Ta-dah!" My Aunt happily announced.

 

I looked up and saw Cheonsa walking down the staircase like a shy kid. The dress that she's wearing made her look more like an Angel. She's looks... unbelievably stunning. But still, she looks annoying to me.

 

I took my eyes off her.

 

"Baekhyun-ah! She'll be accompanying you to school." My Aunt smiled as she pushed Cheonsa towards me.

 

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to take a quick bath before going to school. I can't wait for this day to end.

 

❅ End of POV ❅