Chapter 63 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Sixty-Three 

 

The snowman contest ended and it's now time for judging. "Um, we have a very big problem.." Sooyoung said.

 

"What?" Kris asked.

 

"We don't have anyone to judge our snowman contest."

 

Sungjong slapped his forehead in annoyance. "You're the one who started this contest, now you go find the judge."

 

"I have an idea!" You suddenly blurted out. "I know someone who can be our judge!"

 

"Really? Who is it?"

 

"Wait a sec!" You drifted inside the cabin. "Hoya we need your help, quick!"

 

Hoya who was busy cleaning the kitchen stood up and looked at you. "Why? What happened? Is there an emergency?" He asked, panicking.

 

You didn't answer his question, instead you dragged him outside to where the others were. "Here's our judge!" You announced happily.

 

"Judge?" Hoya asked.

 

"We need you to judge our snowman contest!" Sooyoung said.

 

"O-okay."

 

"Let's start!"

 

Hoya started observing each and every snowman. Chanyeol and Sooyoung's snowman looked like a snow storm survivor. It has a deformed body. Sungjong and Minah's looked like a bump on the ground. No eyes, no nose, no parts, just a huge pile of snow. Kris and Yuri's snowman looked cute, but the size of its eyes were different from one another. 

 

And lastly, your snowman. It was the only snowman which looked like a real snowman. It has eyes, nose, ears, lips, arms, a beanie and a scarf. Perfect! "Um, I think we have a tie." Hoya announced.

 

"Cool." Sungjong said, then he picked up some snow from their "snowman".

 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Minah asked.

 

"Eomma, did you think we're gonna win?"

 

"Yeah, if you didn't just sat there and did nothing." She snapped.

 

"So, the winners are.." Hoya started. Yuri hugged Kris's arms and closed her eyes. You removed your gaze off them and did the same thing to Baekhyun. "The winners are Yuri and Kris and Baekhyun and Cheonsa!" He said.

 

Yuri kissed his boyfriend on the lips. You looked at Baekhyun and simply gave him a high-five. "I knew it!" Baekhyun said. "Thanks to your hardwork, partner." He said. You smiled in reply.

 

"May we know what our prize is?" Yuri asked.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot! It's a dinner." Chanyeol said. 

 

"A romantic dinner." Sooyoung added.

 

"Wow~!" Yuri said. "So, it's like a romantic double date?" She asked.

 

Sooyoung nodded. "Yup." 

 

You heaved a sigh and looked down. Baekhyun placed his arm around your shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked.

 

You looked at him and nodded. "Yeah~" You forced a smile. *Why do we always have to be with Yuri and Kris?*

 

He squeezed your shoulders. "I'm so excited." 

 

You just smiled in reply. You don't know if you're gonna be excited too or if you're gonna be annoyed. Both maybe. All of you headed back inside the house to rest for awhile. Sooyoung announced that after eating lunch you're gonna go skating. You tried hesitating at first because you have no idea what skating is, but Yuri forced you to do it and you had to accept it to prove to her that you are not just Angel Cheonsa who is weak and naive.

 

You were outside the mini skating rink, hesitant to go inside. You were startled to see that there was a mini skating rink located behind the cabin. Sooyoung and Yuri was already inside, enjoying themselves. "Let's go!" Baekhyun pulled you by the hand. 

 

"No, I'm okay. I don't know how to do that thing Sooyoung and Yuri are doing." You said.

 

Baekhyun faced you. "Come on Cheonsa, you need to learn. I'll teach you." He smiled.

 

You felt a pang in your heart when he said that. It felt as if what happened before was happening once again. It felt like he was calling you stupid once again. "You don't need to." You looked down.

 

"Cheonsa.." He squeezed your hand. "Please?" 

 

You heaved a sigh and slowly went inside. Baekhyun tried bringing you to the middle, but you held tight onto the railings. "It's okay. I'll just stay here. Go and join them." You nodded your head towards Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

"Is there any problem? Come on, tell me."

 

"Anio," You shook your head slowly. "I'm okay, really."

 

Suddenly, "Omo!" Yuri squealed. She fell down on the ice.

 

"Baekhyun, help!" Sooyoung yelled as she tried to pull Yuri up. 

 

Baekhyun looked at you. "Go~" You said. He bit his lip and let your hand go.

 

He bent down a little. "Are you okay?"

 

"I-I, my ankle hurts~" She whined and squeezed her eyes.

 

"Sooyoung noona, you need to look for Kris." He said. Sooyoung stood up and went out of the skating rink. "You sprained your ankle." Baekhyun said.

 

You started to feel dizzy and you tried your best to hold on to the railings, but you got out of balance and fell down. Your chin hit the ice and your lips were cut. Blood dripped on the ice. "Look at your girlfriend, I didn't know she's the jealous type." You heard Yuri say.

 

You lost consciousness. Baekhyun quickly stood up and carried you. He brought you inside your room and laid you on the bed. He got a small towel and slowly tapped it on your bleeding lip. Suddenly, your wings came out and two feathers fell on the floor signalling the reamining days left. Baekhyun brushed the hair that was covering your face. "I'm sorry." He gave you a soft kiss on the forehead. "I love you."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The night fell and you were already back in your house together with Yuri and Kris. It was now time for the romantic double date. Sooyoung was inside your room, doing your makeup. She was about to put on some lipgloss when, "Can we not apply that thing anymore? My lip hurts." You said.

 

"Why? What happened?" She asked.

 

"Uh, I, it got cut awhile ago, but it's okay now. I just don't want to put that thing on."

 

"Oh, okay." She shrugged. "Well, you're okay now! You look stunning! Even more stunning than Yuri!" She grinned.

 

"Thanks Sooyoung!" You smiled.

 

"Are you really not allowed to wear heels?" She pouted.

 

"No, it's okay!" You said.

 

"Ah, jinjja? Arasso! Arasso! Wait here!" She drifted out of the room and came back with a pair of stilletos in her hands. She sat on the bed beside you.

 

"Is that yours?"

 

"Yup. Remember that time when we went shopping with Baekhyun?"

 

"Oh, that time when he punched the handsome standee?" You giggled.

 

Sooyoung nodded. "These are the stilletos that I bought, but I never wore it because I wanted to give it to you." She smiled. "Now, wear it." You slowly put it on. Sooyoung helped you stand up. "There you go~" She spun you around. "Go, princess, your prince charming's waiting for you. Oh! And don't forget the big surprise! Don't worry, I'll be there to cheer for you!" Sooyoung smiled.

 

You heaved a deep sigh. "Thanks Sooyoung! You're the best!" You gave her a thumbs up.

 

She winked at you. "Enjoy your night Princess Cheonsa!" 

 

You nodded and went out of the room. You felt a huge relief, thanks to Sooyoung. "You can do this...Princess Cheonsa." You whispered to yourself and headed downstairs.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

You were eating your food slowly when suddenly, the tip of the fork hit your lower lip. It started bleeding. You grabbed the tissue to wipe the blood off, but you felt a sting that made you drop the napkin. You winced. "Ow~" Baekhyun held your chin with his fingers. His lips crashed onto yours.

 

And then you felt that feeling once again. The feeling that only you and Baekhyun can feel. The feeling that he's the only one you can see. That perfect feeling. 

 

He pulled away from you and gently wiped the blood off your lips. "Be careful." He said.

 

You glanced at Yuri who faked a cough and said, "Excuse me guys but can we finish our dinner first before anything else?" 

 

Both of you giggled and continued eating. The dinner went on with an awkward atmosphere. You can't help but look at Yuri who looked as if she's ready to kill everybody around her. You didn't want to look mean so you just giggled in your head.