Chapter 46 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 


 

Chapter Forty-Six 

 

Bo Ah parked her car in front of your house and immediately carried you out of the car. Cheonsa tiptoed to press the doorbell and after a minute Sungjong opened the gate. Bo Ah hurried inside the house. "Hey! Who are you?!" Sungjong yelled. Cheonsa crept behind him and ran inside.

 

"Oh my!" Minah gasped as Bo Ah carefully lied you on the couch. "This is all Baekhyun's fault!" She muttered. "Ilhoon! Bring Cheonsa to her room now!"

 

Ilhoon was about to carry you upstairs to your room when Cheonsa tugged on his sleeves. "Oppa, this is eonni's necklace. I saw it lying on the ground near the spot where she fainted." She uttered. Ilhoon took the necklace "Thanks," and headed to your room.

 

Minah got her cellphone and immediately dialled Baekhyun's number. He did not answer at first but Minah dialled his number several times until he finally answered. "Ya Baekhyun-ah! Cheonsa fainted while she was chasing after you! I think you should go back in here right away!!" She hollered over the phone.

________________________________________________________________________

"Nice to meet you Bo Ah and hello there, Cheonsa~!" Minah smiled.

 

Suddenly, Baekhyun entered the house panting heavily. He swallowed before asking, "Where's Cheonsa?!"

 

Minah stood up. "If you're planning to leave her again just please, don't show up anymore..." Minah pleaded.

 

Cheonsa ran towards Baekhyun. "Eonni's upstairs!" She smiled warmly at him.

 

He ruffled her hair. "Thanks." Baekhyun drifted upstairs and opened your room door.

 

Ilhoon was sitting on the edge of your bed. "I've been trying to heal her but it won't work." He said as soon as he saw Baekhyun. 

 

"Can you, can you leave us for a while?" Baekhyun asked. Ilhoon left the room without saying a word. The door closed. Baekhyun placed a chair beside your bed. He brushed the hair that was covering your face. "...I'm so sorry~"

 

He noticed that your necklace was beside the lampshade. He took it and placed it around your neck. "Please don't make it hard for me. Cheonsa, please." He caressed your face and stood up slowly. He walked towards the door then looked back at you. "Goodbye..."

 

Baekhyun was about to go out when you instantly sat up. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" You howled. He stopped then slowly looked at you. "What? You're gonna leave again?!" You asked irritatedly. "Do I really have to pass out over and over again just for you to actually care about me?!" Tears welled up in your eyes.

 

Baekhyun just looked at you, perplexed.

 

"Damn it Baekhyun!" You face palmed then looked at him once again. "Why do you keep on making things hard for me, huh?" Fervid tears fell on your cheeks. "No matter how many times you call me stupid or dumb or whatever, I try my best to put up with it! I try to endure every painful word you say to me. I still carry on with my mission. Do you know why?"

 

You wiped your eyes with the back of your palm, "because I care about you!" "Because, because Baekhyun...I love you~!!" You stood up on your bed. "I hate myself for easily falling in love with people, because I always end up falling in love with the wrong one!" You cried. "Angel Ilhoon?! He's the very first guy I ever loved!! And guess what happened, I got nothing in return." You smirked. "I love him but he doesn't love me, funny right? That is one of the main reasons why I hate him so much!"

 

You went down from your bed and stood up right in front of Baekhyun. "I already knew that I fell in love with you before, but because I was completely aware that I can't have feelings for you, that these feelings are taboo, I stopped myself at once because I know that one day I'm gonna have to leave this life! I'm gonna have to leave you," You looked down. "but Baekhyun no matter how hard I try to stop myself from falling in love with you... I JUST CAN'T!!!!" 

 

You glared at him. "And now you're going to leave?!" You hit his chest with your hands. "I hate you! I hate you so much! I hate you!!!" He pulled you close and you cried on his chest. "I hate you Baekhyun~" You wailed.

 

He held your shoulders and wiped your tears. Then slowly, he hugged you. "Sorry..." He whispered and kissed your head. "I won't leave you again, I promise." He looked at you and searched for you eyes. "Thank you for not giving up on me. It's okay if you won't forgive me but--"

 

You hit his chest once again. "Pabo, of course I will." 

 

He smiled and wiped your eyes. "Are you still gonna be on this adventure with me?" Baekhyun asked and you nodded with a weak smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

❅ Baekhyun's POV❅

 

Cheonsa was inside her room. It's a huge relief that she felt better after she ate dinner and drank her medicine. I headed inside my room and unpacked my things. Ilhoon was fast asleep already. 

 

I finished unpacking my things and decided to go to sleep. It had been a very tiring day and I just felt the need to rest. After what happened awhile ago, I have to admit that I felt a lot better.

 

I just need someone who won't give up on me no matter what, and that's you Cheonsa. I realized that there may be a million things to smile about, but you're definetely my favorite one. I love you Angel Cheonsa, and I thank God for sending you here to make my heart alive once again.

 

I smiled and drifted to sleep.

 

❅End of POV❅