Chapter 28 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Eight

 

You looked down and tears started to fall from your eyes. Ren lifted your chin and wiped your tears. "Stop crying now, let's just discuss the plan, okay?" You slowly nodded. You started discussing about the plan and you agreed to do it when Sooyoung's already asleep. Sungjong and Minah volunteered to help. You finished discussing about it and you noticed that it was already 5:30. *Where is he?* You heaved a sigh.

 

The door flung open and Baekhyun came in. "Hey!" Sungjong greeted. Baekhyun just looked at him with no expression at all. "Tch. You left this house with a frown and came back with still, a frown. Baekhyun-ah, are you being possessed?" He bawled. Baekhyun ignored him and headed to his room.

 

*Why is he always in a bad mood?* You thought and suddenly, you remembered. *THE ICE CREAM!!* Because of too much excitement, you tripped on Sungjong's foot and stumbled down, face first. "Owww~" You cried. "My nose~"

 

Minah immediately pulled you up. "Oh no! Your nose is a tomato now." She said.

 

"Owww~!!" You winced while gently tapping the bridge of your nose. You looked at the mirror and saw the super red line on your nose bridge. "It looks as if I'm having a runny nose." You frowned.

 

Sungjong giggled. "Use this..." He handed you a cold compress. "...then after ten to fifteen minutes, put this there to cover the red line." He gave you a cute little Pororo bandaid.

 

"What is this?"

 

"A bandaid, you use that to cover bruises and other ugly looking things excluding Yuri's face." He whispered the last word.

 

You giggled and started pressing the cold compress to your nose. You opened the fridge and grabbed the ice cream.

___________________________________________________________________

"Here." You say as you put the ice cream on top of the study table in Baekhyun's room. He didn't look at you nor the ice cream, he just continued reading. You shrugged "Just eat it before it melts." and left.

 

As soon as you left, Baekhyun pondered for awhile. He hesitated eating it at first but he's been craving for it since last week so he ate it.

___________________________________________________________________

The night fell and you volunteered to help Minah in setting the table. Sooyoung decided to have it; the dinner infront of the house near the swimming pool. You heard Sooyoung calling your name and you immediately approached her. "Yes?"

 

She smiled. "Let Minah do that and fix yourself. Tell Baekhyun to get ready too. There will be lots of visitors."

 

You nod and headed inside the house. You took a quick wash and dug into Minah's closet for the dress that she bought you before. "Aha!" You jerked up, locked the door and wore the dress. You admired your reflection in the mirror. "Luhan, Ren, are you still there?"

 

No answer.

 

You closed your eyes and tried to communicate with them through your mind but still, no answer. You heaved a sigh and wiped your eyes. "I can do this! Angel Cheonsa. Right! I am Angel Cheonsa. The Angel of Happiness and I won't give up!" Suddenly you remembered that you need to tell Baekhyun to get ready. You wore your flat shoes and scrambled towards Baekhyun's room as fast as you can.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

The door cracked open and Baekhyun was drying his hair with a towel. Meaning, he just took a bath. "Er, Sooyoung said that we need to get ready for tonight because there will be visitors." Baekhyun nodded slowly. He was about to close the door when you gently pushed it back. He glared at you. "Er, I was just wondering.......did you eat the ice cream? That's my sorry gift." You asked proudly.

 

He looked away "I was hungry." and then closed the door.

 

You leaned against the wall and smiled in relief. *He ate my sorry gift!!*

 

Sungjong passed by and saw your ear-to-ear smile. "You know, you look like one of the ghosts I saw before." He teased.

 

"Yeah, whatever. I'm just happy you know."

 

"Hmm, and why?"

 

You leaned in. "He ate my gift. Baekhyun ate my sorry gift!" You whispered with a slight squeal.

 

Sungjong raised his eyebrows. "And?"

 

Your smile faded. "Come on. Really. Okay let me put it this way, HE. ATE. MY. SORRY GIFT. Meaning, he, like accepted my apology! Right, right?"

 

He crossed his arms and nodded slowly. "Well, if that's the case then...congratulations! I'm so happy for you. And on behalf of the spirits, they would like to congratulate you too."

 

You rubbed your arms and forced a smile. "Geez, thanks."

_______________________________________________________________________________

You were busy playing with Sungjong's phone while sitting on the swing near the pool when a tall silhouette towered you. Your head jerked up and you saw a guy. No! Not just a guy. A Prince. "And she's Cheonsa, my cousin's girlfriend, she's pretty isn't she?" Sooyoung said to the tall prince.

 

The prince smiled and reached out a hand. "Hi there, Cheonsa. I'm Chanyeol, your sister-in-law's boyfriend."

 

You giggled with disgust. *Sister in law?* You shook his hand. "You two look so cute together."

 

Sooyoung smiled and rested her head on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Aw, thank you for that Cheonsa."

 

"Sure."

 

"How about I leave you guys for a moment? I'll just talk with the other visitors. I'm sure they'll miss me." She smiled and lets go of Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol sat on the swing across you. He almost bumped his head on the roof of the swing because of his height. *Oh no! What if this tall guy shoots me with questions that are for humans? What if he asks me about my life? What am I going to tell him? 'Yo, I hang out with Angel Yumi, the Angel of Love and all the other Angels, and we can fly and we have supernatural powers--'*