Chapter 6 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Six

 

You sat on the couch beside Sungjong. 

 

"Her name's Cheonsa. Baekhyun, believe it or not... she's an Angel. She's the one hiding in the garden last night. She's the one Mirae was barking at." 

 

Baekhyun scoffed. "Wow! I thought you can only talk to ghosts, I didn't know there were also Angels. Why don't you try writing your own book?" He rolled his eyes. "I'm wasting my time here." He went upstairs.

 

You sighed. "I think I'm going to fail in this mission." 

 

He held your shoulders. "No! We're going to prove to him that you're really an Angel."

 

"But, but how?!" Suddenly you remembered what The Master said. *Twelve midnight! That's right! It didn't show up yesterday because I don't have my necklace on!* You perked up. "I HAVE AN IDEA!"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Just watch.....and learn." You smirked. 

 

While waiting for the clock to strike twelve you decided to hang out at the garden. You sat on the swing and started to sing

 

❄ Baekhyun's POV ❄

I was busy doing my homework when I heard a girl singing. I felt like I was being pulled by her soothing voice. I stood up and followed the voice. The next thing I knew, I was standing at the garden. Her voice is like an Angel. *Can this be....Sungjong hyung? Oh no, no, no when he tried to sing like a girl it didn't turned out this good.*

 

I looked around to search for the owner of the Angel-like voice. My eyes landed on the swing near the pool. I saw a girl...she was playing with the flowers. But she doesn't look like just an ordinary girl to me. She looks like...an Angel. *Cheonsa?!* I saw the girl's face, it was Cheonsa. The stalker girl. "Why is she talking to those flowers? Is she crazy or something?" I whispered to myself. 

 

I was in the midst of examining Cheonsa when.. "Baekhyun, I know you're there. You don't need to hide." She said. I pretended to cough. "I'm...I'm not hiding!"

 

"Arasso. Do you need something? I thought you were asleep already."

 

"N-no. I went here because....because I need to get something. H-have you seen the sprinkler?!" *Sprinkler? What the ?!*

 

She scowled. "The sprinkler?! Why? You're going to water the plants? But it's evening already!"

 

"No! Of course not! Stupid.. I'm just going to..to refill it."

 

"Refill? Can't you do that tomorrow?"

 

I was annoyed by her answers. She's too inquisitive! "WILL YOU JUST TELL ME WHERE THE SPRINKLER IS!!"

 

"Ah, the sprinkler?! I don't know."

 

*Aish this girl!* I went back to my room, annoyed.

 

*Sprinkler?! Tch. What an excuse.* You thought.

❄ End of POV ❄

 

"Twelve o'clock AM! Finally! But where's that Sungjong?" You went to check on Sungjong's room. You poked your head inside and saw him sleeping already. "Aish! I told him not to sleep! Tch!" You skipped inside.

 

"YA! SUNGJONG-AH! IREONA!" You shook him.

 

He muttered some words that you couldn't understand. "Ahmnmnundmndmn..... cookies!!"

 

"Cookies?! SUNGJONG-AH! IREONA!" You pinched his cheeks.

 

He sat up. "OW! AH! YA! CHEONSA STOP IT!"

 

You let go of his cheeks. "What cookies are you talking about?! Are you hungry?!" You exclaimed.

 

He rubbed the sore part. "S-sorry. I was dreaming. W-What time is it?"

 

"It's already time! Come on! Stand up there now!" You pulled him up.

 

The two of you were on your way to Baekhyun's room when you felt a sting on your back. "OW! AH!"

 

Sungjong stopped walking and looked at you. You fell down on the floor in pain. "AAAAAH~ They're...coming out!! AAAH!"

 

"Coming out? What're you talking about? Are you hiding an alien inside your body?!" 

 

"AAAAAAAH~" You whined and it came out, your wings. 

 

Sungjong covered his mouth in a gape. "YOU...YOU HAVE WINGS?!"

 

You slowly stood up and looked at him. "Tell me, have you seen an Angel without wings?!" You exclaimed.

 

"S-sorry. Wooow~ It's so beautiful." He tried touching it. "It's so soft~"

 

*Oh gosh, he fell in love with my wings.* You slapped his hands away. "Stop it! We have a mission right!"

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just--"

 

"WHAT'S THE NOISE ALL AB....OUT" Baekhyun came out of his room. He saw your wings. His eyes widened in shock.

 

You flashed him a smile. "HI...BAEKHYUN." You said shyly.

 

But before he could talk Sungjong's Mom came out of the room and saw you. Her jaw dropped. She started hyperventilating until she fainted.

 

"OMO!" You went near her. You blew something from your hands. 

 

You smiled. "Don't worry. She'll be okay." You assured them.