Chapter 1 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 


 

Chapter One 

 

"I have something important to announce. Eunji, where's Cheonsa?" He asked the Angel of Love.

 

"At her usual place." She answered.

 

"I need you to call her, now!" He commanded.

 

Angel Eunji nodded and flew to your usual place the Garden of Heaven. She found you lying under a big tree. Eunji shook her head and approached you. "Cheonsa-yah! Master is searching for you! He has something important to announce!" She shook you.

 

You slowly opened your eyes. "Me?! Tch. I'm sleepy." You answered.

 

Eunji crossed her arms above her chest. "Arasso, I think I'll just let those handsome guys over there chase you, AGAIN!" She wiggled her eyebrows. 

 

Your eyes rounded in surprise. "Oh no! no! no! Arasso, arasso. I'm awake..see?!" You stood up immediately and went off with Eunji.

 

 

 

"Since Cheonsa is here already I need to announce it....." "......I have a very important mission for you, Cheonsa.."

 

*Mission?!* You thought. *I've never had any mission before! How would he expect me to do this?! What if I fail? What if I never reach his expectations?!* You got so nervous and the next thing you knew you were running away.

 

And then everything went black...

 


*What made him think I can manage this mission? It's not like "a piece of cake", it's prominent for heaven's sake!!* You really can't help but overthink.

 

Breaking your thoughts, you heard a dominating voice.

 

".....This guy.." he said pointing towards a cloud which flashes a picture of a mortal. ".....he is very brave. That's why I want to give him a chance to bring back his happy life again.."

 

You scowled. "Why? Is he dead?"

 

He looked at you. "He's still alive but his heart is dead. Baekhyun doesn't smile, he doesn't laugh, he barely talks. His life is miserable. His parents died when he was 5. Their only house was burnt when he was 10 and his older sister was killed when it was his 16th birthday. After all these, he stopped living his happy life. His heart full of happiness, vanished and changed into a heart full of hatred and anger. Now Cheonsa, being the Angel of Happiness I am giving you this very important mission. 20 days, to make him live his happy life again."

 

"You..you mean I'll be in their world for...20 days?! B-but I can't survive in there!" You complained.

 

"Take this. Always wear that necklace and don't ever remove it or else you'll lose your power and remember every twelve o'clock in the midnight your wings will appear and you need to hide if you don't want the people around you to freak out."

 

"Will they be able to see me? Or only the guy?" You bit your lip.

 

"Everyone will be able to see you." You smiled proudly. "Arasso! This is going to be fun! This mission is as easy as pie." You scoffed.

 

"BUT!" He said.

 

"There goes the BUT." You sighed.

 

"You can't fall in love with him. Or else, you know what will happen to you!" He said pointing downwards.

 

"OF COURSE I WOULDN'T!" *If I know, that Baekhyun isn't handsome at all!* You rolled your eyes.

 

He gave you a look. "Cheonsa, I know what you're thinking. You can't act like that when you're in their world! Watch your words!"

 

You looked down. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

 

"They will be with you as you fulfill your mission but don't worry! Only you can see them. They're going to check if you're doing your mission right." He said.

 

"Like, celestial guards?" You raised an eyebrow.

 

He nodded. "This is Luhan and this is Ren. They're going to be with you until you finish your very important mission. I trust in you Cheonsa, please do everything than you can to succeed in this mission that I gave you."

 

You nodded meekly. "Yeah, I promise Master!" 

 

"Are you ready?" He asked.

 

"Yeah." You smiled. "....I'm ready, right guys?" The two celestial guards nodded.

 

"Okay! Goodluck to your mission Cheonsa, Luhan and Ren~" The Master sent you off.


First Chapter! 

I'm trying my best to update both of my fics in just one day! :)

Comment and Subscribe! Kamsahamnida >:D<