Chapter 5 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Five 

 

You were given a chance to stay at Baekhyun's house for a week. Sungjong told his Mom that you were abandoned by your parents and that you needed a home to stay in. You're sharing a room with Sungjong's Mom. She told you that it's fine by her as long as you promise to help with the household chores which is a very hard thing for you because yeah, other than being The Angel of Happiness you're also like The Angel of Laziness but you have no choice but to do this to fulfill in your mission with Baekhyun. You needed to sacrifice your laziness even if it kills you to do it.

***

DAY 1

You followed Baekhyun on his way to school. He almost noticed you but you tried your best to hide. After what felt like forever you arrived at Baekhyun's school. You sat down on a bench infront of the front gate. "I didn't know it would be like this." You said to the celestial guards.

 

"Seriously, you need to stop talking to us. You look like an exhausted lady talking to no one." Ren said.

 

"If you don't shut your mouth I promise to divide you into pieces!" You rolled your eyes.

 

You waited for hours outside the school. Finally! It was dismissal time! You looked at the students who were going out of the school until you spotted your target. You saw Baekhyun walking alone. *He really doesn't have friends.* You frowned. 

 

You stood up and followed him. *He doesn't ride the bus..? How can he survive?*

 

You were busy kicking stones when you noticed someone following you. The man was looking at you like he's planning to do something. "Luhan! Ren! Look at that guy at the back! He keeps on looking at me! Is he planning to do something?" You asked nervously.

 

The celestial guards didn't respond. 

 

"YA! I'm asking you guys! Please answer me!" You stopped walking and looked around. The guy from behind also did the same. "What do you need?" You said not looking at the guy.

 

"Nothing...missy." He answered.

 

"Then why are you following me?" *Luhan! Ren! Where are you?!* You asked, still stuttering.

 

The guy didn't answer he just walked towards you. You faced him. "W-who are you? W-what do you need?"

 

He smirked and held your left arm firmly. "Come on miss, I'll make you happy." He wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

You looked at him with a disgusted look on your face. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME! KILL THIS MANIAC OVER HERE!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING BUT I THINK IT'S DISGUSTING!!" You shouted on top of your lungs. "LUHAN! REN! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?! HEEEEELP! HELLP! HE--"

 

You saw the guy in pain. Baekhyun was standing beside him. "You stupid maniac!" He growled and looked at you.

 

You smiled. "T-thanks~"

 

He rolled his eyes and left. You followed him. "Ya! Wait up!"

 

 

You kept on following him. He stopped walking and glared at you. "WILL YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME! I ALREADY SAVED YOU FROM THAT MANIAC WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?!" He bawled.

 

"Chill, I just wanna say thank you." You winked. *I don't do this usually but it is needed when you're in their world.*

 

*Thank you? What the..* He scowled. "Whatever. Stop following me!" He continued walking.

 

You continued following him until the two of you reached your house. He spun around and glared at you. "ARE YOU MY STALKER?!"

 

"STALKER?! NO! OF COURSE NOT! WHY WOULD I BE STALKING YOU!" You spat.

 

"THEN WHY THE ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!" 

 

"Because she lives here!" Sungjong blurted out while opening the gate.

 

*WHAT THE HELL?!* "WHAT?!" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Let's talk about it inside." He said.

 

The three of you went inside.