Chapter 2 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Two 

 

"So this is the Baekhyun's house.." You said while examining the house.

 

"Sungjong-ah! I told you to feed mirae now!!" You heard a voice of an old woman shouting from the inside.

 

"Mirae? Is that the human being?" Ren asked.

 

"No! You babo! Baekhyun's the name."

 

"Then who's that Mirae?" 

 

"I don't know! Why don't you ask her yourself! Tch."

 

"Aish! This Angel! Do you want me to--"

 

"Calm down Ren, let her do her thing. We're just here to guide her, right?" Luhan said.

 

"How are we supposed to enter without being noticed? Ugh, I thought this job was as easy as I imagined." Your shoulders deflated. Suddenly, you saw someone opening the door.

 

"Let's hide, quick!" Ren said.

 

You looked at him. "Are you insane?! No one can see you! You two are invisible!" You muttered.

 

"Oh, right.. Sorry, but you need to hide they can see you, right?"

 

You rolled your eyes and hid behind a big tree beside the swimming pool. They guy came out of the house and headed towards your direction. *That's him! Baekhyun!* You were about to approach him when another guy came out of the house. "Baekhyun-ah!" The guy shouted.

 

Baekhyun looked at him with a growl. "Will you stop shouting! You're like a mad ahjumma!"

 

"Have you seen Mirae?" Sungjong asked nervously.

 

"Anio! You're the one incharge of that stupid dog right? Why are you asking me?" 

 

"I know, but I just--" *bark* *bark* "Miraeeee~ I almost died searching for you!" Sungjong hugged his dog.

 

The dog ran towards your direction. *Oh no!* But before Mirae could see you, you disappeared. *Thank God I have my celestial guards to make me invisible.*

 

"Mirae-ah. Are you seeing them? Three! There are three of them!" Sungjong said.

 

Baekhyun slapped his forehead. "I'm sleepy, good night." He said bluntly and went inside the house.

 

What you didn't know is that, your necklace detached from you and it fell down on the grass. The dog saw it and quickly gave it to Sungjong. "I knew it! They are here! In our house but I can't see them. H-hello? E-excuse me?" Sungjong looked around.

 

"OMO! My necklace!" You squealed.

 

Sungjong froze when he heard your voice. "A girl." He whispered. "Hello?! Please talk to me.. tell me your name."

 

"I need my necklace! Give me my necklace you human being!" You exclaimed.

 

"What neck--" "YA LEE SUNGJONG! AREN'T YOU GOING TO SLEEP YET?! I'LL LOCK THE DOOR AND LET YOU SLEEP THERE OUTSIDE!" His Mom shouted.

 

"But--" Sungjong sighed. "Let's go Mirae.." He went back inside the house with your necklace.

 

*Oh, gosh...* You thought.

 

You tried to follow him inside the house but you fainted right infront of the door.