Chapter 27 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Seven 

 

Sunjong immediately took a push cart. 

 

"Seriously, how big is the ice cream that we're going to buy?" You asked.

 

"Oh, you two are just going to buy ice cream?" Sooyoung said. The both of you nodded.

 

"Since it's my last three days here in Korea, let's have a very special dinner tonight."

 

You and Sungjong gaped at Sooyoung. "What?" Sungjong exclaimed.

 

"Last three days?" You added.

 

Sooyoung giggled. "Uh-huh. Why are you so shocked?" 

 

"I-I thought you're going to stay here for two months?"

 

"Yes, but I changed my mind. I wanna visit Paris with Chanyeol. Haha~ Let's go!" She started wandering around. The both of you followed her with a frown.

 

Sooyoung finished buying all the seasoning that are needed for tonight's dinner. The three of you headed to the place where the ice cream was.

 

"Cheonsa, this is what you've been waiting for, go now." Sungjong said.

 

You smiled and opened the huge freezer. "Chocolate! Yum!" You say as you took a gallon of Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream. You kissed the gallon before before placing it inside the cart. You were about to go to the cashier when suddenly you remembered *Baekhyun's mad at me, therefore, I need to give him a 'sorry gift'.* "What is Baekhyun's favorite ice cream flavor?" You asked them. 

 

"Hm.. As far as I know he likes Vanilla." Sungjong guessed. 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"I think so, I bought one before and I decided to put it inside the refrigerator so that I may eat it the next day but when I opened the refrigerator the next morning, it was all gone." 

 

"Oh yeah, that was Baekhyun! |t can't be Minah because her favorite flavor is Mango."

 

You giggled at their stories. You took a small Vanilla flavored ice cream.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The three of you arrived at home. You immediately took the Vanilla ice cream out of the plastic bag and ran upstairs to Baekhyun's room. You opened the door and found no one in there. *Where is he?* You went downstairs. "Where's Baekhyun?" You asked.

 

"Your boyfriend is still at school Cheonsa. Don't worry you'll see him later. His dismissal time is 5:00." Minah teased.

 

*He's not my boyfriend! Ew!* You looked at the time, it was 2:30. You shrugged. "Guess I'll just have to wait for him." You placed the ice cream inside the freezer. You sat on the couch. You don't know why but if you could just wish for one thing right now, you would wish for time to fly. 

 

Suddenly, *Angel Cheonsa!!* Ren yelled.

 

You tilted your head to the side. 

 

*I'm sure Baekhyun misses his parents so much.* 

 

*Of course he does!* You answered with a 'duh' tone.

 

*I really don't wanna do this but...*

 

You looked at Ren. *What?*

 

*I wanna help him.*

 

You scoffed. *You?! Ren?! Help?! Wow.. Master, don't tell me the world is going to end tomorrow.*

 

Ren gave you a look. *I am serious.*

 

"He looks scary when he's mad." You whispered while looking down.

 

*What did you say?!* He placed his hands on his waist.

 

*Nothing. So, what's your plan?*

 

*Why don't we give him a chance to talk to his parents. You know, maybe that will make your mission easier.*

 

You puffed your cheeks and sighed. *U-uh, may I just ask you one question?*

 

*Go.*

 

*Are you being possesed by Luhan? I mean, Luhan's the one who's always concered and all.*

 

Ren glared at you. *Seriously Cheonsa, I'm trying to help you in here.*

 

You giggled. *Chill Ren. I was just joking.*

 

*Well, I don't have time for your jokes. I'm trying to make things easier for you. Remember Cheonsa, this is the last day that we're going to be with you.*

 

You gasped. "WHAT?! WHY?! You should be with me until my mission ends. Right?" You answered aloud. Good thing there's no one in there with you.

 

"Master thinks that you can manage yourself now, even without us. Remember Cheonsa, Master trusts in you, please do your very best to succeed in this mission." Luhan said.

 

"B-but I already did! I-I already made him smile for like two or three times right?! That means I'm done with my mission! I-I should, I should--"

 

"Cheonsa~" He cut you off. "Yes, you made him smile and that's good but Cheonsa, he just smiled. Everybody can smile! Right? Fill his heart with happiness and love! Remove all the hate and anger in his heart, and when you managed to do that, that's when you can say that you've already succeeded in your mission. You still have 13 days left Cheonsa, 13 days! Do everything that you can!!" Luhan explained.

 

You were already in the verge of crying. "I don't think I can survive without you. What if something bad happens? Who will help me?"

 

"Cheonsa, I know you can do it. You're one strong Angel! Angel Cheonsa doesn't give up. Right?"