Chapter 14 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Fourteen 

 

Sooyoung entered Etude house and both of you followed. The very first thing you saw was a Minho standee. *Wow! He's so handsome!* Sooyoung started searching for different kinds of makeup and you went towards the standee. You tapped his shoulders "Hello? Why are you holding a heart? That's bad you know~"

 

Baekhyun saw what you were doing. *Aish! This crazy babo girl!* He went towards you. "YA! Will you stop talking to that lifeless standee!" He hissed.

 

You glared at him. "How dare you! He's not lifeless! He's just shy that's why he's not answering me!" You howled.

 

"That's just a ing standee! Can't you see? It's made of cardboard and stuff. It's not real!" 

 

You rolled your eyes and looked at the standee again. "Sorry for this annoying human being over here. Maybe he's just jealous because you're more handsome than him. He looks like..... a stick alien!" 

 

Baekhyun slapped his forehead. He was really frustrated now but he managed to keep his composure. "Cheonsa that is just a standee. That is not real." He said putting weight on every word.

 

You scowled at him. "Prove it!" You spat.

 

He sighed and punched the Minho standee right on the face which made the customers to look at him including Sooyoung.

 

You covered your mouth in a gape. "Ya! Why did you do that?"

 

"Hey! Do you have any problem about our standee?" A male employee asked.

 

Baekhyun opened his mouth to answer but Sooyoung cut him off. "I'm sorry for what my cousin did. I'm ready to pay if there are any damages." She said.

 

"No, it's okay Ma'am. Atleast the standee is still okay."

 

Sooyoung nodded. "Arasso, thank you~ And sorry for bothering you." 

 

The three of you left.

 

"Baekhyun-ah, is there any problem? You can just tell me, I'm ready to listen. No need to punch a lifeless standee." Sooyoung said.

 

"Nothing. I'm sorry for doing that." He answered in a very serious and low tone.

 

"Oh, maybe you're just hungry. Come on, let's eat first." 

 

The three of you entered a Chinese restaurant.

 

After eating Sooyoung entered Forever 21. You were amused at how big the store is. Baekhyun held your wrist in a grip. You looked at him. "Ow! What're you doing?" 

 

"You might talk to the mannequins." He said not looking at you.

 

"I'm not dumb! I know what mannequins are and I know that they're not alive!" You rolled your eyes and shoved his hands to the side. You heard Sooyoung calling for you and you went to her in an instant. "Yes?"

 

"Hey, why don't you try this." She said handing you a cute dress. She pushed you inside the fitting room.

 

"Ya Baekhyun-ah, stay here first and wait for your girlfriend. I'll just go and search for some cute clothes." 

 

Sooyoung left and Baekhyun stood there outside the fitting room. You finished fitting the dress and opened the fitting room door. You came out and saw Baekhyun. He looked at you. 

 

"Ya! Where's Sooyoung?" You asked.

 

He immediately looked away. "Searching for other clothes."

 

"Oh~" You mouthed. "Well..." You spun around. "Is it okay?"

 

He rolled his eyes. "The dress is okay." *The one wearing it is crazy.*

 

"No, I mean.. does it fit me well or does it look ugly on me?"

 

"Of course it fits you well!" Sooyoung appeared behind Baekhyun.

 

"Thank you!" You smiled.

 

"Do you like that dress?" She asked.

 

You nodded happily. "Yes!!"

 

"Arasso, change your clothes now. I'll buy it for you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

You went back inside the fitting room and changed your clothes. You came out with the dress. 

 

"Cheonsa, do you like those heels over there?" Sooyoung asked while pointing to the heels near the counter.

 

Baekhyun who was busy staring at the space snapped out of his daze. "NO!!" He blurted out.

 

The both of you looked at him. "Why?" Sooyoung creased her forehead.

 

Baekhyun gulped. "B-because uh, my g-g.... 'cause my girlfriend doesn't wear heels." He looked down.

 

*HE CALLED ME HIS G-GIRLF-FRIEND?!* You thought as you gaped at him.

 

*CALLING HER THAT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE.* Baekhyun thought.

 

"Cheonsa, your boyfriend's not allowing you to wear heels." Sooyoug pouted.

 

"A-ani!" You waved your hands infront of you. "I'm not really used to wearing heels."

 

"Oh~ Arasso. Guess I just have to buy that for myself!" She smiled and went towards the heels.

 

You went out of Forever 21. Sooyoung entered a shop full of shoes, for men. "It's Baekhyun's time to shop. Cheonsa, help me choose the right shoes for your handsome namja." Sooyoung uttered. You just nodded.