Chapter 26 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Six 

 

You were busy scanning the picture frames in Baekhyun's room. You took the very first frame with a picture of a pretty girl in it. Baekhyun came out of the bath room. "Who's this girl?" You asked him as you raise the frame up.

 

"Who gave you the permission to touch my things?"

 

"No one. I just fixed it and I'm just curious, she looks like you!" You smiled.

 

"Put that down."

 

"Tell me who this girl is first!" You stuck your tongue out.

 

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Minkyung."

 

*Minkyung?! That's the name of her sister!!* You gawked at him before putting it back to its place. "S-sorry." You looked down.

 

Baekhyun looked at you. *How did she...* "Why are you s-saying s-sorry?!" He asked, not removing his eyes from you.

 

"H-huh? N-nothing." You waved your hands infront of your face. "I-I'll go down now, bye!!" You stormed out of Baekhyun's room. You went to the garden and you saw Sungjong giving Mirae a bath.

 

"Hey Cheonsa~" He greeted you.

 

"Where's Sooyoung?"

 

"Oh, she went to accompany her evil friend home." He said as he brushed Mirae's paw.

 

You made an 'o' shape with your mouth. 

 

"What happened? Why are you panting so hard?" He asks.

 

Inhale, exhale. "I think Baekhyun's mad at me."

 

"Mad? Why?"

 

"I tampered with his things and I saw this white frame with a pretty girls' picture in it. She looks a lot like Baekhyun so I got curious and I decided to ask him about it. I-I didn't know it was his sister." You frowned.

 

Sungjong removed his attention off Mirae first and looked at you. "So?"

 

"Well, maybe he already moved on and I made him remember about her again." 

 

"How did you know?"

 

You looked at Sungjong. "Master told me everything before sending me off here."

 

Suddenly, Baekhyun came out, all dressed up and ready for school. "I'll be going now." He said not looking at the both of you.

 

You stood up. "O-oh! W-wait a minute--"

 

"No!" Sungjong blurted out. "She won't be with you today because she'll help me clean the house. Right Cheonsa?" He raised his eyebrows.

 

*Clean the house?!* Your shoulders deflated but nevertheless, you nodded. "Yeah." *But I really want to eat ice cream again!!* You pouted and sat back down again.

 

"Good." Baekhyun said firmly. He left.

 

"But I want to eat ice cream again! Why did you say that?"

 

"You think he's mad at you, right? And don't worry, we'll go to the grocery later and we'll buy ice cream."

 

You perked up. "Jinjja?! Yaaay! Thank you Sungjongie!" You hugged him.

 

*bark, bark* Mirae barked at you which made you fall back. Sungjong giggled.

__________________________________________________________________________

You finished eating lunch and it's now time to go to the grocery. Sooyoung came back early so Sungjong got annoyed when he found out that Sooyoung will be going with you to the grocery. "Why is she always included?" Sungjong whispered under his breath.

 

"You're saying?" Sooyoung leaned forward. Sungjong froze. 

 

You gulped before interrupting. "Uh, he said that he's happy because you're going to the grocery with us." You forced a smile.

 

"Aw~ Really? Thank you little brother. So, let's go?"

 

The both of you nodded. "Thanks." Sungjong whispered.

 

"Sure, just give me my ice cream, arasso?" You whispered back. 

 

Sungjong nodded as the three of you board Sooyoung's car.