Chapter 24 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Four 

DAY 7

 

You woke up early the next day. You went downstairs and saw Minah, Yuri, and Sooyoung eating at the kitchen.

 

"Goodmorning Cheonsa!" Minah greeted you.

 

You flashed her a smile.

 

"Where's Baekhyun?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Still asleep." You murmured as you sat down on an empty seat beside Yuri. She smiled at you. You smiled back. *It's better if I eat breakfast while stick alien's still asleep or else he might drag me off again.* You thought as you scoop some rice.

 

"He usually wakes up early before." Yuri suddenly blurted out.

 

All of you looked at her with different expressions. You looked at Minah, she removed her eyes from Yuri and continued eating her food. You looked back at Yuri who was busy munching her food. 

 

Sooyoung broke the silence with a laugh. "That was before Yuri haha~ How about Kris, does he wake up early?" She asks, trying to change the subject.

 

Yuri swallowed food and answered. "Yup. Haha~ It's because I always wake him up with a call or sometimes a sweet text message."

 

You felt your lips curving into a smile. *Yuri's so sweet!* You snapped out of your daze and you noticed that everyone was giving you a quaint look, even Minah. You also noticed that you're still smiling like an idiot. You covered your mouth. "Sorry." 

 

They all laughed. "How about you Cheonsa? How do you wake Baekhyun up? I bet you're having a very hard time." Yuri asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

Minah bit her lip.

 

You clenched your fists under the table. *Oh no, I'm dead.* "E-err....uh...I.....tickle his feet??" The tone of your voice rose when you said the last word. The truth is, you really have no idea about Yuri's question so you have no choice but to say what's on your mind.

 

For the second time, they laughed. "Jinjja?" Sooyoung asked.

 

You nodded like you're very sure of your answer.

 

"Is that it?" Yuri asked after laughing.

 

You looked at Minah and you saw her hands reaching for the bread knife. You immediately took the knife before Minah could use it for killing Yuri. "Uh...after tickling his feet....uh...I-I say...Goodmorning....uh, babe!" You raised your index finger up. "Yeah! I greet him sweetly and after that, he wakes up." You smiled, proud of your non existent answer.

 

Sooyoung clasped her hands together. "Aww~ You're so sweet Cheonsa!" She said with dreamy eyes.

 

You smiled.

 

"Oh!" Yuri suddenly blurted out, again! "There goes Baekhyun now~" She sang while pointing towards the stairs.

 

Your smile faded when you saw Baekhyun going down the stairs. *I'm really dead now.*

 

Yuri tapped your shoulders. "Greet him now~!" She said.

 

*What?!* "H-huh?! G-greet B-baekhyun?"

 

She nodded while smiling. "Yes! Let's see if he'll reply back."

 

*Ofcourse he wouldn't!* You bit your lip and the moment Baekhyun stepped inside the kitchen.. "Goodmorning Babe!!" You blurted out.

 

Baekhyun gave you a queer look. 

 

You bit your lip and lowered you head. *Man, he didn't getthe sign.*

 

*Couples, huh?* Yuri thought.

 

"Goodmorning too babe." Baekhyun uttered with no expression at all.

 

You looked at him and smiled. *Thank goodness!*

 

Sooyoung clasped her hands together. "Aw~! You two are so sweet! Baekhyun, come here and eat your breakfast."

 

Baekhyun sat beside you. Not because he wanted to, but because it was the only seat left.

____________________________________________________________________

Right after eating breakfast you went to your room to fix your bed. It has been your habit to fix your bed every morning when you wake up. You were busy folding your blankets when Baekhyun entered the room with a not-so-good expression on his face. *What did I do wrong again?!*