Chapter 35 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Thirty-Five 

 

"That girl's voice is really incredible!" You said as you walk outside the store.

 

"Why so?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Because it can be heard in the whole store!!" You looked up "Just like Master's voice." and smiled.

 

Baekhyun also looked up. "Come on let's hurry! The sky is getting dark." He walked a little faster and you followed.

_____________________________________________________________________

The both of you arrived home and you were both soaking wet. "Oh my!" Minah held your shoulders. "Cheonsa where have you been? Baekhyun why are you two soaking wet?"

 

"We went to the grocery." Baekhyun placed the grocery bags on the kitchen table.

 

"Come Cheonsa let's get you dry clothes!" You nodded and followed Minah.

 

"What happened to you earlier? I was so worried about you." Minah closed the cabinet.

 

You sat down on the bed wearing shorts and a blouse. "I left my necklace in the bathroom."

 

Minah sighed. "I see. Next time don't remove it anymore okay?"

 

You nodded and gave her an assuring smile. "Uh, I'll just go down and put my ice cream in the refrigerator."

 

She giggled. "Okay! Hey! Don't forget to put a note that says 'no eating'. You know it when Baekhyun gets hungry." She wiggled her eyebrows.

 

You nodded and went downstairs. The telephone was ringing when you arrived at the living room. "Hey Baekhyun this thing's creating noise, what do I do with it?" You shouted at Baekhyun who was busy sorting the groceries you bought.

 

"Wait! Don't touch it!" He immediately went and answered it. "Hello?...What?! Are you serious?...Okay but it's just the two of you alright?...'kay, bye." He sighed and rolled his eyes before going back to the kitchen.

 

You confusedly followed him. "What's that thing called?"

 

"That is a telephone, used for communicating just like a cellphone but they're different in, you know, physical features and uh, other stuff."

 

"Oh." You answered, still confused. "Where is my ice cream?"

 

"Inside the freezer. It melted so you should wait for atleast an hour or two before taking it out."

 

"O...kay." You shrugged and went outside.

 

Sungjong appeared behind you. "Hey." You smiled.

 

He smiled back before saying. "I found this under the couch while I was cleaning awhile ago." He raised your small diary.

 

You snatched it from him and buried it in your chest. "Did you read it?" You asked firmly.

 

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything." He giggled. "Don't forget to keep it properly next time if you don't want your "stick alien" to see it." He made quotation marks in the air.

 

You gaped at him. "Hey!! You said you didn't read it! How did you know about that?!" You hollered.

 

Sungjong laughed. "I really didn't! I just s--" The doorbell rang and Sungjong stood up to open the gate. You remained in your place.Two young and handsome looking boys entered. One had a dark complexion and a black disheveled hair. He was taller than Sungjong and the other guy. The other one had big eyes and spiky black hair. 

 

You stood frozen in your position. *That dark guy looks very handsome!* You chewed your cheek. Both of them entered without any word.

 

Sungjong placed his arms on your shoulders and tapped it. "Let's go inside now."

 

You nodded dreamily and the both of you followed inside. The guys were sitting on the couch and Baekhyun was going down the stairs while putting a plain white shirt on. You saw a bit of his abdomen and you immediately covered your eyes. Sungjong pulled you by the elbow and both of you sat on the couch beside the one the boys were sitting at. You focused your eyes on the dark guy. You flinched when he suddenly looked at you.

 

"Hey Baekhyun, who is she?" He pointed at you.

 

"Uh, I'm--"

 

"Cheonsa..." Baekhyun swallowed. "She's my girlfriend." "Cheonsa this is my classmate, Kai" He pointed towards the dark guy. "and my other classmate Kyungsoo." He pointed towards the other guy.

 

You gave them an eyesmile. "Hi I'm Cheonsa. Um, are they...your friends?" You looked at Baekhyun.

 

"I don't have friends." He said in a serious tone. 

 

You bit your lip. *So it's true. He really doesn't have any friends. Master's right.* "I can be your friend!!" You raised a hand and suddenly realized that that wasn't the right time to say that. You put it down. "I mean, nice to meet you K-Kai and Kyungsoo." You forced a smile and excused yourself. You went to the kitchen and sat on one chair. You opened your diary and you grabbed a pen that was on top of the table and started writing.

 

Minutes later Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo entered the kitchen. "Hey Cheonsa!" Kai greeted you.

 

"Hi. Uh, I'm just gonna go upstairs."

 

"Hey! Um, why don't you just eat lunch with us?" Kyungsoo offered.

 

"Yeah, that would be great! We'd love to know more about Baekhyun's girl." Kai added as he tapped the chair beside him.

 

"Um.." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. 

 

"Wait." Baekhyun blurted out. He suddenly pulled you to the side. "Listen Cheonsa, they are my classmates okay?"

 

You nodded. You were confused why he was saying this.

 

"And please," he continued "please don't do anything stupid okay? I don't want them to spread gossip like my girlfriend being so stupid or dumb or whatever! Just..don't embarrass me infront of these guys, alright?"

 

It took you a while to let everything sink in. You looked down and chewed your lip. "Yeah.." Your voice trailed off. "Yeah sure." You heaved a deep sigh and sat on the chair next to Kai. *Girlfriend...stupid...dumb...stupid, dumb..Cheonsa you are one stupid angel!*

 

"Hey Cheonsa! Are you okay?" Kai's hand was right on top of yours.

 

You looked at it and removed yours. "Y-yeah. I'm...okay." You looked at your plate. Baekhyun placed the food on the table. He sat on the chair across you. You avoided his eyes the whole time. You cannot forget what he said. It kept on repeating again and again inside your head. You tried to shake the thought away and just act normal but it kept on bothering you.

 

All of you finished eating and the whole room was silent. Kai cleared his throat. "So Cheonsa I wanna know, what do you do? I mean what're your hobbies?" He drank from his glass. 

 

*Now I have to be careful of what I'm going to say. I have to prove to him that I'm not the kind of person he thinks I am.* You thought.