Chapter 3 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Three 

 

The next day, Sungjong's Mom was about to water the plants when she opened the door and saw you lying on the ground. "OH MY GOSH!" She clamped a hand on . "Ya! Lee Sungjong! Come here! Look at this!" She shouted.

 

Sungjong came out and saw you lying on the ground, lifeless. *Omo! She must be the girl I heard yesterday!* "Eomma, she's the one I heard yesterday. She's with two other people and--"

 

"I don't have time for your ghostly stories! We need to help her! Is she still breathing? Carry her inside! Ppali!" 

 

Sungjong carried you inside the house and laid you on the couch. *Necklace! She's searching for her necklace!* Sungjong took out your necklace and quickly placed it inside your hands. "Eomma, she's not just an ordinary ghost." Sungjong said, amused.

 

"What do you mean?" Her Mom scowled.

 

"She's....an angel."

 

"Seriously, are you planning to court her when she wakes up?"

 

"No, eomma! I'm serious! She's really an angel. Not just an angel, angel but a real angel! She's from heaven!"

 

"And I'll send you to heaven if you don't stop being so over acting about that girl. I'll just water the plants, stay here and wait for her to regain her consciousness." Sungjong's Mom stood up and went to water the plants.

 

"Why is there an angel inside our house? What does she need? Maybe she has a special message from up above." Sungjong looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

 

"You look demented!" You nodded.

 

Sungjong flinched and quickly stood up and took the crucifix from their mini altar. "Stay away from me! You ghost! We don't need you here!"

 

You gave him a 'DUH' look. "I thought I was an angel sent from above with a special message.. Why are you trying to kill me with a crucifix?"

 

Sungjong was dumbfounded. "So..you really are an angel?" He asked still holding the crucifix.

 

"Will you stop doing that! I'm not a monster you human being! I'm here for a special mission. Thanks for giving me my necklace back." You smiled.

 

"Oh, s-sorry. So, w-what's your name? And who's with you?"

 

"My name's Cheonsa, the Angel of Happiness. Who's with me?....Oh! You mean, my celestial guards..wait, you can see them?"

 

"Actually, no. I don't know why but I can't see them."

 

"Oh.." you nodded. "It's because they're invisible. The only one who can see them is..me." You smiled.

 

"So...what special mission are you talking about?" Sungjong asked feeling a little comfortable with you already.

 

"I'm here to make your cousin happy. I have twenty days to do it and I don't even know how to start. I thought that this would be easy but, I think not." You pouted.

 

"To make him happy? But why? I mean, he really asked you to do that as a special mission?"

 

You nodded. "He told me that he thinks your cousin is brave and that he wants to help him live his happy life again, and that's why I'm here."

 

"Wow!" Sungjong clasped his hands together. "I cannot believe this! I'm..talking to a real angel." His eyes sparkled with amusement.

 

"Can you help me?" 

 

"HEY! Cheonsa! You're not allowed to ask help from human beings! This is your mission, you're the one who should do this and not other people!" Ren said.

 

You gave him a look. "Jinjja? Oh no~" You massaged your temples.

 

"Waeyo?" Sungjong asked.

 

You shook your head. "Nothing. Where is your cousin?"

 

"Upstairs, still asleep. Do you want me to call him?"

 

"NO! Of course not! Crazy!" You facepalmed yourself.