Chapter 25 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Five 

 

You looked at him. "What?"

 

"What did they ask you?"

 

You sat on your bed. "Where is Baekhyun?" You pouted.

 

He closed his eyes and glared at you. "Other than that." He managed to kept his composure.

 

"Well, they asked me about the things I do in order to wake you up in the morning."

 

"And?"

 

"....And I couldn't think of any other answer besides--"

 

"Besides? WHAT THE DID YOU TELL THEM?!" 

 

"I told them that in order to wake you up, I'll tickle your feet and after that I'll say 'Goodmorning babe'." You made facial expressions while saying 'Goodmorning babe'. "...and after that you're awake!" You pouted.

 

"Tickle my feet?!" He scoffed. "Are you insane?"

 

You gave him a quizzical look. "Excuse me!! I don't just tickle one's feet especially when it's....."

 

"When it's?" He looked at you.

 

You gulped and looked the other way. "Smelly." You can't help but giggle at what you said.

 

"MY FEET ARE NOT SMELLY!!!" He exclaimed, and at the same time the door bursted open and Sooyoung came in. 

 

"Arasso, arasso." She raised her hands for surrender. "We get it already." She said.

 

You bursted out laughing. Baekhyun glared at you.

 

"Lovers quarrel, I see." Sooyoung said.

 

You continued laughing.

 

"I don't like it when people are quarreling." Sooyoung became serious.

 

You stopped laughing and looked down. *Oh no, her evil side is showing.* You bit your lip.

 

"Cheonsa, say sorry to your boyfriend." Sooyoung said bluntly.

 

You immediately stood up and bowed. "Sorry Baekhyun." You heard Baekhyun giggling. You glared at him.

 

"Baekhyun-ya! Stop giggling there and hug your girlfriend!"

 

Baekhyun stopped giggling and awkwardly hugged you with one hand.

 

Sooyoung clucked her tongue. "No, both hands."

 

Baekhyun gaped at her.

 

She raised her eyebrow. "What?! Is she really your girlfriend or not?"

 

Baekhyun gulped and hugged you with both hands.

 

"There you go~ Cheonsa say I love you!!" She commanded.

 

*Seriously, are we toys in here? But I have no choice. I do not like to see a mad Sooyoung so I'll do this. Master, bless me.* You patted Baekhyun's back. "I love you Baekhyun, sorry for what I did awhile ago. I promise I won't do it again. Sorry." You pouted.

 

"Baekhyun, what will you say?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Baekhyun pulled out of the hug and held your hands. "Sorry Cheonsa. A-and... I love you too." He gulped.

 

"Good. Now Baekhyun, get ready for school if you don't wanna be late."

 

Baekhyun let go of your hands. You looked at your hands. You felt your heart beating so fast once again. *Oh no, it's this feeling again. Why is my heart beating so fast? Master! Luhan! Ren! What's happening?!*

 

"Cheonsa!" Sooyoung said destroying your thoughts.

 

"Nae?"

 

"How about you? Aren't you going to do something important?"

 

"H-Huh? Uh, I-I'll just fix Baekhyun's things." You smiled and went to fix Baekhyun's bag.

 

Sooyoung giggled. "Arasso. Don't quarrel again arasso? And don't worry. Baekhyun's my cousin and I'm sure that his feet doesn't smell that bad. Sungjong's the one who has a smelly feet so, beware."

 

You laughed. "Haha~ Arasso. We'll never quarrel again."

 

"Good." Sooyoung left.

 

You heaved a sigh. "How long do I have to do this thing? It's only day six and it feels so hard already."