Chapter 54 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Fifty-Four

 

"Bring this to Baekhyun's room." Minah said as she handed you a bowl of porridge. "Be careful, it's still hot."

 

You gently took it from her and went to Baekhyun's room. You saw him coming out from the comfort room. "Ya! Where have you been?" You asked strictly, as if you don't know where he had been.

 

"Uh, comfort room?" He pointed to the door as he closed it.

 

"Why?"

 

"Am I not allowed to go to the comfort room?" He asked.

 

That made you shut up. You placed the porridge on top of the table near the bed. "Eat that." You drastically said. You headed for the door.

 

"Ya! Aren't you going to feed me? I'm still sick you know." He said.

 

"Why? Don't you have your own hands?" You snapped.

 

"Aish! I can't do it, I feel weak!" He yelped.

 

You rolled your eyes, went towards him and took his hand leading it towards the table, grabbing for the spoon. "Mm.." He reluctantly fed himself. "If you don't finish that, you're dead!" You warned him.

 

"But I really can't do it! It's so hard!" He dropped the spoon on the floor.

 

You knew he did that on purpose. "Stop acting like you can't. You just did!!" You said, irritated. Baekhyun did some funny gestures and you can't help but giggle a bit. "You're not funny." You rolled your eyes.

 

"Yoh nah fani.." He mocked you.

 

You bit your lip to hold your laugh, but you ended up looking like a retarted chipmunk.

 

"What's with the face?" He said between giggles.

 

"Stop making me laugh. I'm trying to be mad at you." You rolled your eyes and left the room. Baekhyun snarled and continued eating his food.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"38.3 degrees." Minah said as she looked at the thermometer. "You need to keep drinking your medicine Baekhyun." Baekhyun covered himself with a thick blanket. "I'll just go out and buy some fruits for you to eat later. Your hyung's downstairs if you need anything. In the meantime, Cheonsa, stay with Baekhyun and look after him until I get back arasso?"

 

You nodded assuringly. "Yeah, I will." You smiled.

 

Minah headed for the door then looked back again. "Baekhyun, if you need something, just tell Cheonsa okay?"

 

Baekhyun nodded then he lied down in his bed. Minah left the room.

 

You went towards the airconditioner and turned it off. Then you sat back down beside Baekhyun and reached for the remote control. You were about to open the television when abruptly, Baekhyun's hands encircled your waist. "Are you still mad at me?" He mumbled under his blanket.

 

Your eyes widened at his abrupt action. You felt his body heat as he pulled you closer and buried his face in your back. "I said I'm trying."

 

He coughed several times. "Mianhae~"

 

You tried to ignore him and just looked to the side. "Do you need anything?" You changed the subject.

 

He breathed deeply. "I want you this close to me.." His voice trailed off.

 

"I'm serious." Your voice was rigid. He did not respond. "Baekhyun."

 

He started quivering. "It's so c-cold.." He whispered.

 

You exhaled and gently removed his hands off your waist. You turned to him and said, "I'll be right back." You hurried to your room and took your blanket and Minah's blanket.

 

You went back to Baekhyun's room and wrapped the blankets around him. "I'm sorry," You swallowed.

 

"Why?"

 

"I'm sorry for shouting at you last night, I just-I'm...I'm jealous!" You said. "I'm so jealous, but I've got no right to be!"

 

"Jealous of whom?" You did not respond. But he knew that you're pertaining to Yuri.

 

You got mad at him the other day because you thought that he still have feelings for his ex. girlfriend. Because he still feels uncomfortable whenever she's around, that's why he wasn't able to eat. But the truth is, he was feeling nauseous that time so he decided to just get some drink.

 

"Come here." Baekhyun sat up. You went towards him. He pulled you by the hand and you sat down on the bed. "Don't be."

 

You hugged him. "Please don't fall in love with her again..please?"

 

Baekhyun smiled weakly as he hugged you back. "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason." He buried his face in your neck. "Thank you Cheonsa, for being there when nobody else was."

_______________________________________________________________________________

2:00 PM

It was two in the afternoon and you were still in Baekhyun's room. Baekhyun was peacefully sleeping. You were sitting on his bed, leaning against the headboard.

 

You were busy admiring his facial features. His small eyes, milk-white skin, his sharp nose and his thin red lips. Everything was perfect. "Thank you for existing." Your fingers landed on his soft brown hair. You started singing.

 

When I smile, my face is more dazzling than the sunshine

When I cry, my tears seem to fall more beautifully than anyone else’s

All the people passing by are staring at me

But I only want you to see me like this

You really have a good fortune

Shalalala while singing a song

Dreaming of you calling my name

Shalalala I’ll be your woman

I’ll only look at you beautifully

 

"Five days left Baekhyun. Let's spend it together." You smiled.