Chapter 11 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Eleven 

 

Afternoon came, you grew tired and slept on the couch. Baekhyun on the other hand, just finished doing his project. He got thirsty and decided to go to the kitchen to get some water. He was going down the stairs when he heard that the TV is still on. He went to the living room and saw you peacefully sleeping on the couch. He took the remote and turned the television off. *She got tired watching the television?! This girl is..... unbelievable.* He noticed that sweat is pouring from your head. *And she didn't even open the fan.* He clucked his tongue and opened the fan. He left you there, went to the kitchen and did his thing.

______________________________________________________________________

"Home sweet home noona!" Sungjong happily exclaimed as they entered the house.

 

You came out of your room as soon as you heard Sungjong's annoying voice. *Finally! They're here already but... who's tha-- OH! She must be Sungjong's noona! I never knew giants exist here.* Minah saw you and motioned you to go downstairs. You did as told.

 

"Cheonsa, meet Sungjong's noona Sooyoung!" Minah smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled at you. "Uh, who is she Minah?" She asked.

 

*Oh no! We can't tell her that she's an Angel! For sure she'll write something about this and afterwards the whole korea knows about it already!* Sungjong thought.

 

(A/N: Sooyoung being Sungjong's noona, also believes in ghosts. She writes blogs about ghosts and stuff.)

 

Sungjong gave Minah a look. "U-uh, Cheonsa...... is....err....... BAEKHYUN'S GIRLFRIEND!" He exclaimed.

 

You opened your mouth to complain about what Sungjong said but it was too late.

 

Sooyoung clasped her hands together. "Aww. Jinjja? Baekhyun has a girlfriend already?! Wow!" She opened her arms for a hug and you hugged her awkwardly.

 

*HEY! I KNOW I'M DUMB BUT I SWEAR I KNOW WHAT GIRLFRIEND MEANS!* You cursed inside your mind.

 

"Hey! No cursing allowed missy!" Ren whispered.

 

You saw Baekhyun going down the stairs. "BAEKHYUN! MY HANDSOME COUSIN!" Sooyoung went towards him and hugged him. "I didn't know you have a girlfriend already! Why didn't you tell me, huh?"

 

Before Baekhyun could protest Minah gave him a 'YOU-KNOW-WHAT-TO-DO' look. Sooyoung is the scariest cousin ever! Baekhyun has his Angel mode on everytime Sooyoung is around. She isn't just scary because of her height but because she easily gets mad and when she's mad IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR SUNGJONG, BAEKHYUN, AND EVEN HER OWN MOM, MINAH. No matter how much Baekhyun wants to kill Sungjong and Minah for doing that he has no choice but to agree with it since he knows what Sooyoung can do when she finds out about Cheonsa's true identity. And ofcourse no matter how much he hates Cheonsa there's something inside him that's telling him to save her.

 

"Uh, because... I-I was busy! Yeah, really.. busy." He answered while patting Sooyoung's back.

 

You gaped at Baekhyun. You were about to complain when Sungjong clamped his hand on your mouth and dragged you outside. "Uh, don't mind us. We'll just go outside." Sungjong giggled.

 

Sooyoung pulled out of the hug. "Aww. It doesn't matter! What's important is, my dear Baekhyun already has a pretty girlfriend! And oh, where is she from?" Sooyoung creased her forehead.

 

*OH GOSH.* "Uh, actually her parents are... uh, out of the country! Yeah, uh, they will be in China for 3 years and uh, they told me to take care of her while uh...they're gone!" Minah uttered.

 

❅ Your POV ❅

Sungjong pulled me outside. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I exclaimed.

 

"Hey, not so loud! Sooyoung might hear you!"

 

"I do not care! Why did you tell her that I'm Baekhyun's girlfriend?! Huh?!" You growled.

 

"It's like this, listen, if Sooyoung finds out about your true identity she will write blogs all about it and it will spread like wildfire! You don't want the whole Korea to know that you're an Angel do you? If other people finds out about this I swear to you you wouldn't succeed in your special mission with Baekhyun! People wouldn't stop asking you tons and tons of questions about you being an Angel and having your special mission here on Earth! Do you want that to happen, huh?" Sungjong explained.

 

I lowered my head. Sungjong's right. They did that for my own sake. If Sooyoung knew about my true identity, I'm dead! "But... you're her brother! Can't you ask her not to do it? You know, make blogs about my true identity and stuff? Of course you can do that! And Minah, she's your Mom right? I'm sure Sooyoung will listen to whatever she says!"

 

"That's just your presumption! You don't know Sooyoung noona. She controls everything in this house even our own Mom is afraid of her! You don't know how it feels when she gets mad! Gosh, it feels like hell!"

 

"Hell?!" I gaped at Sungjong.

 

"Yes, hell! Literally hell! She's like a furious ahjumma punishing us for doing things that isn't right for her! That's how she gets mad and I'm guessing you don't want to feel Sooyoung's wrath do you?" Sungjong looked down.

 

I sighed. I don't want them to feel like hell again! I don't want Sooyoung to get mad and punish them one by one! Guess I just have to pretend being Baekhyun's girlfriend until my mission is finished. I tapped Sungjong's shoulders. "Arasso Sungjong-ah. I'll stick with your plan. Thank you for doing this, thank you for being concerned."

 

Sungjong hugged you. "Thank you too Cheonsa! We just want you to succeed in your mission of making my cousin smile. We wanted to see him smile again. You don't know how much we miss the smiling Baekhyun, we're doing this because we want that Baekhyun back."

 

I tapped his back. "Don't worry Sungjong! I promise to do everything to succeed in this mission!" 

 

DAY 3: There's an evil giant inside this house. Please help me!! 

My other mission: Pretending to be Baekhyun's girlfriend for my own sake~ ^.^ Goodnight!! (No smiling Baekhyun today.)

❅ End of POV ❅

(A/N: The pink things that I will write are the one's Cheonsa is writing on her notebook for that day.)