Chapter 22 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Two

 

You sat on your bed while Baekhyun lied down on his bed.

 

"That Yuri...... is really annoying!" Ren stated.

 

"Hey! Watch it! You have no right to say that!" You answered aloud.

 

"But I'm just stating a fact! I don't know why she's so interested about your relationship with Baekhyun when she already have one!!"

 

"Fake.....relationship."

 

"Yeah, whatever! The point is, she has no right to interfere with your relationship with Baekhyun! Because she has her own boyfriend!"

 

"Ren's right." Luhan blurted out.

 

"Will you two shut up? I'm trying to sleep."

 

"How can you sleep when you're sitting down?" Ren said.

 

You clenched your fists. "YOU ANNOYING AN--" Before you could finish your sentence, a pillow hit your head. "Ow!" You glared at Baekhyun. He was also glaring at you like he wants to slice you into pieces.

 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP! FIRST, THE STANDEE, DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO TALK TO THE AIR!" He hissed.

 

"For your information, I'm not talking to the air!! I have celestial guards remember?"

 

"I don't care about that celestial...thing whatever that is! Will you just SHUT UP? I'm trying to sleep here!"

 

"Fine! Sorry! You could've just told me so!" You pouted.

 

"Psh. Of course you wouldn't listen! Not unless you get smacked on the head! That's how stubborn you are!"

 

You gaped at him. You got hurt after hearing those words from him. You wanted to shout back at him but for some reasons you just couldn't manage to do it. *First, he dragged me out of the kitchen and I wasn't able to finish my food, now this? Is he even aware that Angels like me have feelings too?* You looked at him with teary eyes. "I just want to let you know that Angels like me.......has feelings too." You sniffed and lied down on your bed.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. *Now I'm the one who's at fault!* He lied down on his bed.

 

"Don't cry Angel Cheonsa, I know you can do it! Don't lose hope." Luhan uttered.

____________________________________________________________________________

It was already 10:30PM and no matter how hard you force yourself to sleep, you just can't. You sat up with a growl. "I'm so hungry~" You whined as you held your tummy. Your stomach kept on growling.*Minah told me that whenever I'm feeling hungry I can just open the refrigerator or one of the cabinets and get some snacks. But I don't like to go down all by myself! Who knows, the guy who told me to come with him before is there somewhere in the kitchen?* You heard your stomach growled again. "Oww~~" Wincing, you stood up and approached Baekhyun. "Ya~ Please wake up." You shook him.

 

He rubbed his eyes and looked at you. "WHAT NOW?!" He asked in a very irritated manner.

 

Your stomach answered for you as it growled once again. You bit your lip. "I'm hungry~" You gave him a pleasing look.

 

"Then go down and eat!!!!!!" He spat.

 

"I can't! The guy from before might drag me out of the house!"

 

He massaged his nose bridge. "I've been in this house for years and there is no single robber who entered in here!" He said firmly.

 

You scowled. "All of them are married?!"

 

He slapped his forehead. "ARE.YOU.REALLY.THAT.DUMB?!"

 

*Why are humans like this?! It's like, they don't care even if somebody's getting hurt by what they're saying. I'm not dumb!* You looked at him. Not wanting to argue with him, you kept your composure. You heaved a sigh. "You know, if you would stop complaining and just stand up there this won't take long!" You wiggled your eyebrows.

 

He glared at you, but nevertheless stood up and went downstairs. You followed him.

 

He opened the lights and leaned on the wall. You looked at him.

 

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed.

 

You flinched and raised your hands for surrender. He rolled his eyes. You opened the refrigerator and you saw some snacks. You grabbed some and closed it again. You went towards Baekhyun and handed him some. "You want?"

 

He ignored you and went upstairs. You scrunched your nose and followed him.