Chapter 17 ♡ (Happy Independence Day!)

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Seventeen 

 

*knock, knock* You stopped watching Teen Top's live performance in Baekhyun's phone and stood up. "Who are you? Sorry, I can't let anyone inside! You might burn our house or you might--"

 

"Open the door you babo!" Baekhyun shouted.

 

"Can you please tell me first your name."

 

"Aish!! Baekhyun! Cheonsa open the door or you're dead!" He kicked the door.

 

You slowly opened the door and saw Baekhyun glaring at you like it's the end of the world. "Sorry! I was just being careful." 

 

He saw you holding his phone. "Why is that with you?"

 

"Oh, this?!" You raised the phone.

 

"No, that!" He said sarcastically while pointing at the ceiling. "Of course the phone!!" He rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh, sorry! You left it on the couch and look what I got here!" You squealed.

 

Baekhyun dropped his bag on the couch and stood beside you. You played the video and gave the phone to Baekhyun. "Watch it!"

 

He watched it with his poker face on. "LOOK AT THE GUY WITH THE PURPLE HAIR! HE'S SO.... HANDSOME! JUST LIKE THE STANDEE YESTERDAY!" You cupped your hands on your cheeks. "Do you know him?"

 

"Lee Byunghun." Baekhyun said as he put his phone down on the table. 

 

"Heey!! It's not yet finished!" You took the phone and watched the video. "Lee Byunghun? Is he real or is he's also made of cardboard and stuff?"

 

"Ask him." Baekhyun said as he took his bag.

 

You started shaking Baekhyun's phone. "Lee Byunghun!! Are you real? If yes, please come out of stick aliens phone this instant! Don't worry! I won't do anything to harm you! I'm an Angel, I'm good. I just wanna see you." You whispered to the phone.

 

Baekhyun covered his mouth but you heard him giggle. You immediately looked at him. *He....he giggled.* 

 

He cleared his throat and removed his hands from his mouth. He looked the other way. "You're really insane! Give me that!" He said while stuttering.

 

You gave him his phone back. *Stick alien, you smiled.*

 

*Good job Angel Cheonsa!* Luhan and Ren said in unison. Baekhyun went upstairs to his room. You immediately took your notebook and wrote...

 

Today! Today! Today! I made Stick Alien smileee~ Weee!! I made him smile again!! But he's still mean TT TT How come?! 

Today I learned that you should put hot water when you're eating noodles and after that, blow it! AND, Lee Byunghun is handsome~~!! I wonder if he's also made of cardboard and stuff..  (STICK ALIEN SMILED!!) ^.^

__________________________________________________________________________

Evening came and Sooyoung was already home. She brought her friend with her. "Guys, Yuri will be sleeping here for two nights, arasso?"

 

You and Baekhyun both nodded. You noticed that Baekhyun is a bit uncomfortable. *What is wrong with this guy?*

 

"Oh, by the way Yuri this is Cheonsa, Baekhyun's girlfriend!" Sooyoung announced happily while pointing towards your direction.

 

Yuri's eyes widened. "Jinjja?! Wow! Hello Cheonsa, nice to meet you." Yuri said happily.

 

You flashed a smile. "Hi~ Nice to meet you too Yuri." 

 

"Hi Baekhyun." Yuri said, still smiling but a little awkward.

 

Baekhyun nodded. "Hi." He answered firmly.

 

The atmosphere grew quiet. *Human beings are so awkward.* Ren blurted out.

 

Sooyoung pretended to cough. "Uh...I'll just prepare dinner." She stood up and went to the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun stood up and went to the garden. You were shocked when Yuri stood up and went outside too. *What's up with them? Are they all mad at me? Why? What did I do?* You shrugged and followed the two outside.


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! >:D<

To all the Filipinos out there.