Chapter 52 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Fifty-Two 

 

DAY 14

 

PLAY: ♫♫♫

You woke up the next day and the sun was shining brightly it made you squint. Suddenly, you heard someone playing the guitar. You looked around then you saw Baekhyun sitting on his bed, playing the guitar. You sat up and stretched. Baekhyun saw you. He put down his guitar. "Good Morning!" 

 

You let out a small smile. "Have you had breakfast?"

 

"Nae~" He pursed his lips. "Minah and Sungjong are out. Anyway, are you hungry? I brought your breakfast here in the room." He stood up and took the tray on the table and placed it on your bed.

 

"Thanks." You smiled as you drink the glass of milk. You finished it. Baekhyun clucked his tongue while shaking his head. You gave him a confused look. "What?"

 

"Look in the mirror." He said.

 

You immediately stood up from your bed and looked at your reflection in the mirror. You gasped when you saw a white thing on your upper lip. Milk. "What is this?" You panicked, not touching it. You sat infront of Baekhyun. "What is this thing?!" You pointed to your lips.

 

"That's poison! And that will stay there forever." He scared you.

 

You, being the empty-headed one easily believed in what he was saying. "Mwo?! Forever?" You gasped. "But...I don't wanna be poisoned!!" You were already in the verge of crying.

 

Baekhyun panicked. "Uh, no! I-I was just joking! Tha-that's not poison that's just--"

 

"Anio!! You told me this was poison!" You cried.

 

"No I--"

 

"And poison is dangerous! I know that okay? I am not that stupid to not know about it. I know that poison is very dangerous and because it is dangerous I know that it can--"

 

Baekhyun's lips crashed into yours, cutting you off. Tears fell from your eyes as you close it. *Baekhyun...* You can feel him smiling. 

 

The kiss felt magical. You wanted to push him away but your whole body felt weak, you cannot move.

 

Baekhyun pulled away. "It wasn't really poison, sorry." He walked out of the room with a frown on his face.

 

You breathed deeply. "...he kissed me," You touched your lips. "Baekhyun kissed me!" Your gape slowly turned into a hearty smile. You bit your lip and fell on the bed. You looked at the ceiling. "He loves me!! Baekhyun loves me~!" You covered your face with a pillow and squealed.

 

DAY ONE FOUR!!!

B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N STICK SMILING ALIEN LOVES ME!!~~~

He K.I.S.S.E.D ME DEAR NOTEBOOK, HE KISSED MEEE ^^ 

KYAAA~!!!

 

Baekhyun was watching the television in the living room and you crept behind the couch he was sitting on. "BOO!" You surprised him, but your expression fell when he didn't budge. He didn't even blink. He just continued watching the television. You rolled your eyes, sat beside him and placed a pillow on your lap. "Baekhyun?" You looked at him.

 

He didn't respond. "Please talk.." Nothing. You sighed. "Are you mad at me?" You tried once again but he did not answer. Your shoulders dropped. "Okay! Fine! I give up!" You looked down. "I'm sorry for whatever I had done wrong." You stood up and was about to leave when he pulled you back down. "What's wrong? Please tell me."

 

He just squeezed your hand. "Ah, I know! You're still worried about what's gonna happen to me."

 

Baekhyun looked to the side. 'When you know that it's already time for you to let go, no matter how much it hurts, do it.' 'Master won't let that happen. I just know it.' He remembered. Baekhyun looked at you and hugged you. *I love you, forbidden or not, I will always do.* Baekhyun thought.

 

You hugged him back. "Don't worry. I will try my best to come back, alive." You smiled.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Why don't we just go for a double date?" Yuri asked.

 

You and Baekhyun decide to go out since the weather is already fine. Unfortunately, while you were on your way to the park, a car stopped right infront of you and inside was Yuri and her boyfriend Kris.

 

"A double date?" You repeated. *Cheonsa think fast! What is a double date? Um,* You bit your lip. "Um, okay?" You tried.

 

"Great! I know just the perfect place to eat." She pulled Kris across the road and the both of you followed.

 

You made sure that you weren't very near the two when you asked Baekhyun, "Is it okay for you? Or should I just tell her that we need to go somewhere important?"

 

Baekhyun coughed. "Anio, it's okay." He gave you a weak smile.

 

You entered a Japanese restaurant. The place wasn't that pompous nor bad. It was just a simple place where you can feel that you're in Japan just by staring at the beautiful interior. "Wow! There are so many people eating in this place!" You whisper to yourself.

 

"A table for four please." Yuri said to the waiter.

 

"Right this way ma'am." He led you to a table near the glass window, and there you can clearly see the view outside.

 

"They serve the best Oyaku Donburi in here!" Yuri said.

 

*What kind of food is that?* You sat up straight and tried to act normal. Yuri is Baekhyun's ex. girlfriend and she is one of the main reasons why Baekhyun's life became like this, so you need to prove to her that you are a better "girlfriend" than her.

 

"May I take your orders please?" The waiter asked politely.

 

"Of course I'll have the Oyaku Donburi! And Iced tea." Yuri beamed. The waiter wrote it down on a small notebook. "Baekhyun, how about you?" She asked him.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Uhh, I'll just have iced tea."

 

Yuri snickered. "You sure?"

 

"Yeah, I'm full and I don't feel like eating."

 

You looked at him. *Why? Maybe he still really have feelings for Yuri.* You looked down.

 

"Okay.~" She turned to Kris. "Babe, how about you?"

 

Kris scanned the menu list. "I'll have, Nabe Yaki Udon and iced tea."

 

Yuri looked at you. "Cheonsa, you?"

 

You looked at the menu list that was lying infront of you. You scanned it up and down when finally, you saw the list of their ice cream. Wasabi, Strawberry, Vanilla, Mocha and Kimchi. *Kimchi sounds cute and yummy!* "Kimchi ice cream!" You replied with a smile.

 

"Wow, looks like the both you of you have had your date already. Both of you are full." Kris let out a giggle.

 

"Okay let me just repeat your orders ma'am. One Oyaku Donburi, one Nabe Yaki Udon, three iced teas and one kimchi ice cream. Is that all ma'am?" He asked.

 

Yuri nodded. "Yup! That would be all." She smiled.

 

"Ii desu yo! (Okay) Twenty minutes and your orders will be ready." The waiter smiled and left.