Chapter 15 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Fifteen 

 

The three of you arrived home. You saw a letter on top of the couch. You picked it up and started to read it. 

 

Sooyoung noona, Baekhyun, and Cheonsa

Eomma and I are at grandma's house. Here at Jeolla. We'll be back in a week or two. We brought Mirae with us. Be sure to take care of the house, arasso? Don't let robbers in, if there are any ghosts I'm just a phonecall away!! Annyeong ^^

- Sungjong and Minah.

 

"Jeolla?" You whispered to yourself.

 

"Cheonsa! I'll be sleeping at my friends house tonight. I'll be back tomorrow arasso? Just tell Baekhyun." 

 

Sooyoung was about to leave when you tapped her shoulders, you gave her the letter. "Oh~ I see. Don't worry! I'll be back tomorrow. Your boyfriend's here, he'll take care of you." 

 

You bit your lip. *WE'RE THE ONLY ONES IN THIS HOUSE?! NOOOO!*

 

"BAEKHYUN-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

Baekhyun immediately came out of his room. He creased his forehead.

 

"I'll be sleeping at my friend's house, I'll be back tomorrow. Take care of your girlfriend and the house! Arasso? Okay, I'll be going now. Take care you two, bye~" Sooyoung left.

 

*Take care of the house?! Waeyo? Where's Sungjong and Minah?*

 

Baekhyun came running down the stairs. "Waaaaait!!" Before he could open the door, you gave him the letter.

 

"MWO?! They're at Jeolla? And that giant will be sleeping at her friends house?"

 

"Yeah, this means... We're the only ones left in this house. Oh! And I have two guards with me." You slumped down on the couch and sighed.

 

Baekhyun ripped the letter. "Good! Sleep in Minah's room then~" He said and went upstairs.

 

You took out your notebook.

 

Shopping with Sooyoung today!! GAAAH, HE CALLED ME HIS GIRLFRIEND. *EWW* Baekhyun is ANNOYING. #fact (NO SMILING BAEKHYUN TODAY)

__________________________________________________________________________

It was twelve o'clock in the midnight and you felt sweat pouring from your head. You started hyperventilating.

❅ Baekhyun's POV ❅

It was already twelve o'clock in the midnight and I can't seem to sleep. There is something inside me that keeps on bothering me. I sat up and went to see if Cheonsa's still awake. I poked my head inside. All I heard was heavy breathing. I decided to open the lights to see what's happening and I saw Cheonsa. She's all sweaty and very pale. I went towards her. 

 

"B-baekhyun..." She uttered.

 

I kneeled a little. "What's wrong? Why are you so pale, huh? Why are you sweating?"

 

"I....I can't b-breath..." 

 

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh. I have no choice, I have to help her. I carried her, bridal style. I went downstairs and laid her on the couch. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. I gave it to her and she drank it all. "Th...thanks." 

 

"What's happening to you? Why are you like that?"

 

"This is much better i-instead....of wings right?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Every twelve o'clock... my wings are showing, right? The Master told me... that instead of that, every twelve o'clock in the midnight, my-my whole body will weaken.. u-until one o'clock.. This is better than showing my wings.. Sooyoung might see it, and if that happens..I-I'm..I'm dead." You heaved a huge sigh.

 

Baekhyun looked at you. "You have sales guards right?"

 

"Celestial guards." You corrected him.

 

"Whatever. Why aren't they helping you?"

 

"'Cause we're only here to guard and guide her. We're not here to help her. Because that's her own special mission, she needs to do it by herself." Luhan said.

 

"Who's that?" Baekhyun looked at you.

 

"Y-you can here... them?"

 

"Them?! Who?"

 

"That was one of my celestial guards, his name is Luhan and other one is Ren. Can you hear them?"

 

Baekhyun nodded slowly. "Yeah, but I can't see them."

 

"It's because they're only visible to me. Even Sungjong can't see them but atleast you can hear them." You smiled.

 

"Whatever." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Are you okay now? Tomorrow's Monday, I have school. I need to sleep early."

 

You looked at the time 12:25. *How come I'm feeling much better? It's not yet one o'clock.*

 

*It's because the saviour is there.* Ren answered you using his mind so that Baekhyun won't be able to hear it.

 

*Saviour? You mean, B-baekhyun?*

 

Ren nodded. *Uh huh.*

 

"Ya I'm asking you if you're okay already!" Baekhyun hissed.

 

You looked at him. "Yeah~" You nodded. "Thank you~"

 

"Arasso. Don't forget to turn the lights-- Oh, I forgot.. you're afraid of the dark. Go up now." He said.

 

You stood up and went back to your room. Baekhyun turned the lights off and went back to his room to sleep.