Chapter 18 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Eighteen

 

You stopped when you saw them talking to each other. You hid behind the plants near the door. (BLUE - Baekhyun RED - Yuri)

 

"Baekhyun why are you avoiding me? Huh?" She shouted.

 

"Don't talk to me." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. I'm really sorry for doing that."

 

"Don't be."

 

(A/N: Yuri is Baekhyun's ex. girlfriend. They lasted for almost 2 years but one day Baekhyun found out that Yuri cheated on him with Sooyoung's other friend, Kris. Baekhyun was a very loyal boyfriend to Yuri, he gave her everything she needs. They broke up. They didn't see each other for a very long time. Yuri was also one of the reasons why Baekhyun hated the world more.)

 

"I know what I did was really wrong. Are you mad at me?"

 

Baekhyun slapped his forehead several times. "Yes! I am Yuri! I am!!" He cried.

 

Yuri hugged him. "I'm sorry Baekhyun. I tried to love you but..."

 

Baekhyun wiped his tears. "But what?!"

 

"But, I also love Kris." She looked down.

 

Baekhyun bit his lip and pulled his hair. He clenched his fists but ended up slapping his forehead again. "Arasso... I hope.. I hope you'll be happy with him." Baekhyun wiped his tears and stood up.

 

You tried your best to hide so that Baekhyun wouldn't be able to see you. Baekhyun entered the house. You decided to follow him. *Kris? Who is Kris? I'm really confused right now. What is really up with them? Why does Yuri kept on saying sorry to stick alien? And, why is he crying? I wanna know!!* You went inside the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up twelve in the midnight. Sooyoung asked you to sleep at Baekhyun's room once again because Yuri would be using your room before. Sungjong's bedroom is locked and you had no choice but to sleep in Baekhyun's room. You held your chest. *I can't breathe..* You started hyperventilating which woke Baekhyun up. He sat up from his bed as soon as he saw you hyperventilating. He stood up and sat on your bed. "Wait here, I'll just get a glass of water." He quickly went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for you.

 

"Here." He handed you the glass of water.

 

You drank it. "T-Thanks~" 

 

He placed it on the study table and sat on your bed again. "Is this going to happen to you every twelve in the midnight?"

 

You nodded slowly. "Yeah~ But it's okay. I can manage myself.. You don't need to worry." You assured him.

 

"You can manage yourself? Psh. Are you really out of your mind? Look at you. What if Sooyoung sees you in that condition?" He spat.

 

"I'm okay~ Don't worry. I can handle myself. How about you? Are you okay? I saw you crying awhile ago while you were at the garden...with Yuri." You whispred the last word.

 

He looked at you. "Are you eavesdropping at our conversation awhile ago?"

 

"Sooyoung went to the kitchen, You went outside, Yuri followed you. I thought all of you were mad at me so I decided to follow you outside to see what's really happening but then I saw you talking with Yuri so I stopped and hid behind the plants. And... there I heard and saw everything."

 

He sighed and facepalmed himself. "WHY.WERE.YOU.EAVESDROPPING?" You put weight on every word which made you nervous. You didn't see Baekhyun this mad before.

 

"I-I didn't mean to... to eavesdrop! I didn't do it on purpose!" You answered.

 

"You could've just.... went back inside the house! Why did you stay there? Why did you listen to our conversation?" He hollered.

 

"I'M SORRY! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS! I NOTICED THAT YOU WERE SO UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN SOOYOUNG WAS INTRODUCING ME TO YURI AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! THAT'S WHY WHEN YOU WENT OUTSIDE I FOLLOWED YOU TO SEE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS AND THERE! I SAW YOU CRYING AND HURTING YOURSELF!" You exclaimed.

 

Baekhyun slapped his forehead and sighed.

 

"See?! You're doing it again!! Baekhyun you don't have to hurt yourself. You think by doing that your problems will lessen? No!!" 

 

He didn't respond.

 

"Can you please tell me what the real problem is?........ Please?"

 

Baekhyun told you everything about his relationship with Yuri and why it ended.

 

"So that's what happened.." You nodded slowly. "I'm sorry for shouting at you awhile ago.." You lowered your head.

 

"It's okay."

 

"Don't be sad. Everything happens for a reason Baekhyun. I know how much you love Yuri but... Baekhyun she's not the only girl in the world. There are tons and tons of girls on Earth. And I believe that God gave you enough time to search for the right one, which isn't Yuri. Maybe before you thought she was the one but after what she did you need to understand that she's just one of the girls. She's not special because she didn't realized how much you love her. She didn't realize how much she means to you. And I hope that one day, one day she'll regret everything! I promise. Please don't torture yourself, smile instead and I swear to you...it'll make you feel better." You uttered.

 

He gulped and looked away. "You need to sleep now, you're okay already. G-good night." was the only thing that Baekhyun said but deep inside he was speechless with what you said. He can't believe than an Angel like you knows a lot. He went back to his bed and lied down. *This Angel.... is unbelievable.*