Chapter 51 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Fifty-One 

 

You were in your room together with Sungjong, Minah and Baekhyun. You decided to watch a movie with them so Minah prepared hot chocolate for everyone. 

 

"I give my first love to you? What kind of movie is that?" You asked. No one answered, they were all focused on the television. You shrugged. "Guess I'll just have to watch and see."

 

(A/N: Lame advertisment, but here's the trailer anyway. NOTE: If you're gonna watch the movie please don't forget to bring a box of tissue.)

 

All of you finished watching the movie. "Excuse me, I just need to go to the comfort room." Sungjong said while wiping his eyes.

 

"I'll just bring these downstairs." Minah said as she took the empty mugs and left the room.

 

You were weeping beside Baekhyun. "Why did he have to do that?!" You cried. Baekhyun removed your hands off your face then he faced you. He gently wiped your wet cheeks with his thumbs then he chuckled. You looked at him. "Why are you laughing at me?" You snapped.

 

"Nothing~" He smiled at you.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun went to his room at once after eating lunch. You were in the kitchen helping Minah with the dishes. "You know, Baekhyun was crying yesterday." She said.

 

"Jeongmal? Why?" You asked as you wipe the plates.

 

"Because he said he's gonna miss you." She turned off the faucet and turned to you. "He doesn't want you to leave Cheonsa."

 

You snarled. "I also don't want to. But I have to go back, because that's where I should be. That's my home."

 

Minah held your hands. "Do you promise to visit us one day?"

 

"I don't know," You shrugged "but I do promise to guide all of you always." You grinned. "Excuse me, I'll just go and check what Baekhyun is doing." You headed to Baekhyun's room. You forgot to knock and you excitedly barged in. You stopped on your tracks and swallowed. "S-sorry, I-I forgot to knock." You looked down.

 

"Anio, it's okay." Baekhyun said. He was sitting on his bed, opening the backpack beside him.

 

You smiled and closed the door. "What're you doing?" You sat down beside him.

 

He pulled out a notebook and a ballpen. "Doing my project." 

 

"Project? I thought we're here for a christmas vacation, why are you still doing your schoolworks? You're supposed to rest and just enjoy your free time."

 

He looked at you quaintly. "You talk a lot." He opened his notebook. "I have nothing to do so I just decided to do this. It's better than doing it in the last minute." 

 

You nodded understandingly. "Can I help you?"

 

Baekhyun thought of it for a moment. Then suddenly, he looked at you. "You said you're smart, right?"

 

"Uh-huh!" You nodded proudly.

 

"Do you know Math?"

 

"Math? Why of course! Math is easy as pie." You bragged.

 

He nodded casually. "Okay then," He started writing something on his notebook.

 

9x - 7i > 3 (3x - 7u)

 

"Answer this and prove to me that Math is really easy as pie." He handed you the notebook and the pen. You looked at it. "You need to solve for 'i'." He said.

 

You stood up. "Psh! This looks so easy!" You said. "I'll give it back after fifteen minutes."

 

"Arasso, fifteen minutes it is!" He agreed. 

 

You left the room.

 

15 minutes passed....

 

Baekhyun entered your room. "Ya, your fifteen minutes is over!" 

 

You lied on your stomach and placed the notebook infront of you. "Seriously Baekhyun, you're counting?" You asked, annoyed.

 

"Yes! And your time for answering is now over."

 

You clucked your tongue. "I need more time to think, okay? This equation is easy to answer, I just forgot how to do it and I need more time to analyze it." You lied. Yes, it's true that you're smart, but your brain goes weak when it comes to Mathematics. But you are willing to answer it, nonetheless.

 

He scoffed at your excuses. "Okay then, just call me when you're done answering it already, Miss Smarty Pants." He giggled.

 

You nodded. Baekhyun left the room. You buried your face in the notebook. "What did you just do Angel Cheonsa...? Oh my~" You sighed. "How am I supposed to answer this thing?" You grunted.

 

6:30 PM

Evening came and you were still in your room trying to solve the equation Baekhyun gave you. The door opened slightly and Baekhyun poked his head inside. You didn't look but you knew it was him. "Done? It's been um, four hours." He said.

 

"Shh~ I'm almost there, don't disturb me." "Twenty one u...Yes! Twenty one is correct!" You whispered to yourself.

 

"You know, it's okay if you don't answer that thing anymore. That's not really needed for our pr--"

 

You glared at him. "Baekhyun, please?"

 

He sighed and closed the door. "Phew~"

 

9:00 PM

"i is less than three u." You said as you write it down on the notebook. You dropped the pen, "At last~" and yawned. You were about to close your eyes and sleep when you remembered that you still need to give the notebook to Baekhyun. You stood up from your bed and walked to his room with all the energy left in you. 

 

You opened the door and saw Baekhyun fixing his bed. He looked at you. You stood beside Ilhoon's bed before and handed it to him. "Here you go~" You said tiredly then you fell on the bed.

 

Baekhyun gasped. He went towards you but then he saw you sleeping already. "I told you not to answer it anymore, because it's really not needed for my project. But you won't listen." He looked at his notebook and saw your solutions.

 

9x - 7i > 3 (3x - 7u)

9x - 7i > 9x - 21u

- 7i > - 21u

divide both sides by negative seven and you will get = i <3 u

 

He smiled. "Very good." He closed the notebook. "Bet you didn't see the hidden message." He stood up and pulled your blankets up. "Good night my Angel, I love you." He whispered the last word.