Chapter 50 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Fifty 

 

You were very tired that you fell asleep in the bus. Not wanting to wake you up, Baekhyun gave you a piggyback ride once again. 

 

"I ride the soft wind into your world I go right next to you and you ask where I came from, You asked so innocently, so I answered that it's a secret. Because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it'll be heaven~"

 

Baekhyun sang as he carried you on his back while walking towards your house. You were still holding the flowers that Baekhyun gave you. You entered the house and he brought you to your room. Slowly, he lied you on your bed and took the flowers from your hands. He placed it beside your pillow then, he sat down on your bed. 

 

He stared at your angelic face and slowly, his lips curved into a small smile. "When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you and when you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

 

He caressed your face gently. "I love you...I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had." 

 

Baekhyun kissed your forehead, closed the lights and left the room. 

 

DAY 13

 

It was midnight already and Baekhyun was still in the balcony, looking at the night sky. Minah saw Baekhyun and approached him. "Hey, it's almost two o' clock in the morning why are you still awake?"

 

Baekhyun exhaled and leaned on the railings. "I'm just thinking of something.."

 

"Yeah, you seem to be drowning in your own thoughts, it's so deep." Minah rubbed his shoulders. "Baekhyun I'm your second mom. You can tell me everything." She smiled.

 

He looked at her with teary eyes. "Eomma..."

 

"It's Cheonsa again, isn't it?" 

 

"When I first met her, all I want to do is to get rid of her because she's so annoying, so stupid, so naive she just, she annoys me." He paused. "But then one day everything suddenly changed! Everything changed..including me. She changed me and I hate it!" He looked up. "Because all I want now is to be with her, forever! It pisses me knowing that everyday my time with her gets fewer and fewer..."

 

"Forever is a very long time Baekhyun especially for you and Cheonsa. She only have seven days left! But instead of being sad and thinking of how many days are left, why don't you just make memories with her?" Minah said. "Because people, they leave but the memories they stay, forever. But Baekhyun I just want to tell you this," She looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

"when you know that it's already time for you to let go, no matter how much it hurts, do it. Don't make it hard for Cheonsa to leave. Can you promise me that?" She asked.

 

Baekhyun hugged her. Minah rubbed his back. "Shh~ You're strong, I know you can do it."

________________________________________________________________________

"Baekhyun are you planning to go out with Cheonsa today?" Minah asked as she cut the vegetables.

 

"Yeah, I think so why?" 

 

"Just do it maybe the day after or any other day just not today." She said.

 

Baekhyun closed the freezer. "Why?"

 

"Because according to the news there will be a huge snow storm again today and maybe even tomorrow."

 

"Snow storm again?" He frowned. "Is it only here in Jeolla?"

 

"Nope, even in Seoul." She replied.

 

Baekhyun went out of the kitchen to feed Mirae. You, on the other hand was still in your room fixing your bed.

 

You noticed the flowers that Baekhyun gave you and you took it. "These flowers need to be in a vase so that they won't wither easily." You said as you look around for a flower vase.

 

"Cheonsa?" Sungjong knocked on your door.

 

"Yes Sungjong? Come in." You replied.

 

"Hey~ What are you doing?" He asked as he close the door behind him.

 

"Just looking for a vase to put these flowers in." 

 

"Oh, and where did that come from?" He raised his brows. You just smiled. "Ha! I knew it! You're in love with Baekhyun!" He pointed a finger towards you.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can you just help me look for a flower vase?" You chuckled.

_______________________________________________________________________

You were in the living room with Sungjong and Baekhyun. "Cheonsa what other songs do you know?" Sungjong asked you.

 

You tapped a finger on your lips. "Um...Ah~!" You cleared your throat and started singing. You finished the song with a smile.

 

Sungjong clapped. "Wow~!! Who taught you that song?"

 

"It's in your cellphone, I listen to it when I'm bored until I already memorized the whole song!" You said proudly.

 

"You know, Sungjong can sing too, right hyung?" Baekhyun said.

 

Sungjong glared at him. "No Cheonsa, he's just joking."

 

"No! I really want to hear you sing! Please?" You forced him.

 

"Ugh..okay! okay! Whatever!" He growled. "What song?"

 

"Any song." You said.

 

"Ah! Arasso, I'll sing a song but Baekhyun will have to sing with me." He grinned and looked at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "Arasso~"

 

Sungjong strummed the guitar he was holding and they started singing. You swayed to the rhythm of the music. "Woah!" You clapped like a little kid. "Both of you should also perform inside the television just like Lee Byunghun and the dancing dolls!" You praised.

 

Sungjong put down his guitar. "Who sings better, me or Baekhyun? Choose one." 

 

"Huh? Is there really a need for that? Both of you did great so I choose the both of you!" You smiled.

 

He shook his head. "No Cheonsa, just one."

 

"Yeah. Is it me or Sungjong?" Baekhyun asked.

 

You scratched your head. "Well," You looked down. "I think Baekhyun sang better!" You announced.

 

Sungjong stood up from his seat. "Mwo? What did you say?!" He transformed into a mad ahjumma.

 

You gasped and stood up from the carpet. "Ya! Ya! Ya! I-I was just kidding!!" 

 

Sungjong didn't buy it and started to chase you. You ran around the house. "AH~!! Help me! An angry gorilla is gonna eat me!!!" You screeched.

 

Baekhyun remained in his seat and watched the two of you. *You are truly a gift sent from above.* Baekhyun smiled.