Chapter 37 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Thirty-Seven 

 

I lied flat on my bed. Maybe Minah's right. I should learn to appreciate things before they're gone. I shouldn't force Cheonsa to change, I ought to change for her. I felt very sorry for her. I want to apologize but I don't know how I'm going to face her. Too much thoughts filled my mind. I thought of it one by one until I fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

DAY 10

 

Baekhyun woke up early the next day. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and went downstairs. He was about to go out of the house to walk Mirae but he saw you lying on the couch sleeping peacefully. Sungjong slept on the carpet. Baekhyun was about to wake him up but then something caught his attention, your diary. You fell asleep holding it. Baekhyun warily took it from you. He sat on one chair and started reading it.

 

Today! Today! Today! I made stick alien smileee~ Wee!! I made him smile again!! But he's still mean TT TT How come?!

Shopping with Sooyoung today!! GAAAH, HE CALLED ME HIS GIRLFRIEND. *EWW* Baekhyun is ANNOYING. #fact (NO SMILING BAEKHYUN TODAY)

 

"She does this?" He was about to turn to the next page when "Ya! What are you doing with Cheonsa's diary?!" Sungjong stood up. Baekhyun immediately closed it. "Oh? I-Is this hers? I-I just saw it a-and I was searching for the o-owners name."

 

Sungjong snarled. "You're stuttering, you're lying."

 

"B-but--"

 

"Don't worry she won't know about it." He smirked and went outside of the house.

 

Baekhyun exhaled. "Sorry for everything Cheonsa. I guess I'm the one who should change, not you. Sorry." He whispered in a low voice.

 

He was about to walk away when you suddenly answered. "It's okay stick alien, I understand. Sorry for embarrassing you too." You sat up.

 

Baekhyun spun around. "Y-you're.....awake." His shoulders dropped.

 

You giggled. "Yup! Right when you took my diary." You smiled. 

 

The door opened and Minah together with Mirae came in. You immediately stood up on the couch. Mirae ran towards Baekhyun.

 

"Hey~ Good thing you're up already Cheonsa. Wanna help me prepare breakfast?" Minah asked.

 

"Uh, yeah but I gotta get down first." You looked towards Mirae's direction. 

 

"Don't worry, I'm holding her." Baekhyun nodded once. "Go~"

 

You bit your nail and scrambled to the kitchen. Baekhyun shook his head. "I don't know why she's afraid of you Mirae."

___________________________________________________________________________

After eating breakfast you decided to get some fresh air. You headed out to the garden and sat on the garden swing. The garden has been your favorite part of the house because everytime you're there you feel so free and it relieves stress. You unlocked Sungjong's phone and decided to play a game. "Angry birds?" You scowled and clicked on it. "Now how do I get to play?" You were in the midst of figuring out how you will start the game when you heard someone calling your name.

 

"Cheonsa! Cheonsa! Ya Angel Cheonsa!" He called. His voice was low but you noticed it quickly.

 

You looked around and saw no one. "Who are you?" You whispered as you stood up and tried to look for the owner of the mysterious voice.

 

"Up! Look up!" He said.

 

You looked up and saw nothing. "What's with the sky?!" You grew annoyed and stopped searching for him. 

 

"No! Not there! Up here on the tree!"

 

You hurried towards the tree near the pool where Mirae first saw you. You looked up and saw a guy wearing a plain white shirt and plain white bottom. "What are you doing up there? Go down will you!!" You shouted at him.

 

He carefully went down and you nearly fainted when you finally saw his face. The guy smiled. "Hi Angel Cheonsa!"

 

You swallowed. "I....Ilhoon?"

 

He nodded happily. "Yep~" 

 

Ilhoon is one of the top most Angels. He has done a lot of missions and you envy him because he's like the favorite angel of your Master. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Master sent me here and I'm here to guard you."

 

"Guard, me?" You raised your brow. 

 

"Yes. Why? Is there anything wrong with that?"

 

You blinked. "N-no. I-I mean....none. I...I'm just so glad that somebody's here with me again." You gave a small smile. He smiled back. "Well, what are we waiting for? Come, I'll introduce you to them." You headed inside and he gladly followed. 

 

"Minah? Sungjong? Baekhyun?"

 

Minah came out from the kitchen. Her jaw dropped. She walked towards you. "Cheonsa didn't I tell you before not to let strangers inside this house? What are you doing? Who's this guy?!" She gave Ilhoon an intimidating look.

 

"Um, er...Minah h-he isn't a stranger. H-he's....he's Angel Ilhoon." You smiled meekly.

 

"Angel Ilhoon?!" Minah raised her brows.

 

Ilhoon bowed. "Hi, my name is Ilhoon. I am also an Angel just like Cheonsa." He said.

 

Sungjong arrived downstairs. "Eomma did you see my-- Who are you?" He walked towards Ilhoon.

 

"He's Angel Ilhoon, he's my new celestial guard." You said.

 

Sungjong made an 'o' form with his mouth. "Well, nice to meet you Angel Ilhoon, my name's Sungjong and she's Minah my mom." He pointed towards Minah. "And she's, well, she's our Angel Cheonsa." He grinned.

 

"Y-yeah. I already know who you guys are." Ilhoon said.

 

"How did you know?" You asked.

 

"Master told me before sending me here." He paused. "Actually I was up in that tree the whole night. I slept there, I mean I tried to sleep in there." He giggled.

 

"Ilhoon, okay, so what basically is your mission here? Are you here to  make me rich? Or are you here to--"

 

"Stop it Eomma." Sungjong cut her off. "He's here to guard Angel Cheonsa just like what Luhan and Ren did before am I right?"

 

Ilhoon nodded. "Don't worry! Promise I won't be a burden." Ilhoon gave you an assuring smile.

 

"Okay then, Sungjong lend him some of your clothes for the meantime. Tomorrow I'll try to buy some clothes for him to use." Minah said.

 

"Gaja!!" Sungjong announced. Ilhoon followed him and you trailed behind the two. You noticed that Baekhyun's room door was open. You poked your head inside and saw Baekhyun fixing his cabinet containing all his clothes. "Hey~" You slowly entered.

 

"Did someone arrive? I think I heard Minah talking to someone downstairs." Baekhyun asked without looking at you.

 

Suddenly, Ilhoon appeared on the door. "Cheonsa what are you doing in here?" He asked.

 

Baekhyun immediately looked up. He focused his eyes on Ilhoon. "Uh, let me introduce you to one another." You gently pulled Ilhoon inside and closed the door. "Ilhoon this is Baekhyun, I'm guessing you already know him, right?" Ilhoon nodded. "And Baekhyun, this is Angel Ilhoon. He's, uh, my new celestial guard.." You smiled.

 

Baekhyun was raising his brows so you noticed that he was still confused.