Chapter 23 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twenty Three

 

"What do you think are you doing?" He asks.

 

"I'm going to eat, inside your room." You answered while putting the snacks down on the bed.

 

"Am I allowing you to do so?"

 

"No, but--"

 

"Eat downstairs, not here." He said while pushing you out of the room.

 

"B-but! It's so dark! I'm scared!" You squealed.

 

"Will you shut up?! You might wake them up! There is no such thing as ghosts!"

 

You opened your mouth to answer but before you could, the door was closed and locked. You were about to knock when you saw a silhouette at the kitchen. You immediately went downstairs and approached him. "Sungjong-ah!"

 

He flinched. "Omo!"

 

"Sorry." You giggled.

 

"Why are you still up? It's almost midnight!"

 

"I'm so hungry~" You whined as you placed your snacks on the table.

 

"Oh, yeah... Baekhyun dragged you upstairs awhile ago."

 

You nodded slowly.

 

"Arasso~" He sang. "Don't forget to turn the lights off. I'll go back to my room now."

 

Sungjong was about to leave when you pulled him back. "No!"

 

"Waeyo?" He raised his eyebrows.

 

"Don't leave me. I'm scared!"

 

"Scared of what?"

 

"Ghosts a-and r-robbers.."

 

"Mwo?! Ghosts? Where are they?" He started wandering around like a crazy psychic.

 

You gave him a queer look. "What are you doing?"

 

"Shh..They're here."

 

"O-okay. Whatever~ Continue searching for them while I eat, arasso?" You smiled.

 

Sungjong started touching the walls. "Who are you? Why are you here in our house?"

 

You shrugged casually and started to eat.

------------------------------------------------

It was already 12:00 and you noticed that something was wrong. You sat up and looked at Baekhyun, he was peacefully sleeping. You held your necklace. *It's not glowing, I'm not hyperventilating. What's happening?* You scowled and looked around for your guards. Cold air gushed inside the room. You stood up and went towards the window. *Luhan? Ren?* No one answered. *Where are they?* Suddenly you noticed that your necklace is glowing.

 

"Cheonsa..." You heard the Master's voice.

 

"M-master?" You whispered.

 

"I just want to remind you about your limitations.. You are not allowed to fall in love with Baekhyun. You know that, right?"

 

You covered your mouth in a gape. "I-I'M NOT!" Your voice was a bit loud. Not wanting to wake the beast up, you lowered your voice. "Why would I fall in love with him? I-I don't know why that happened! M-maybe because I'm just n-nervous.....?"

 

"Goodluck with your mission, Angel Cheonsa." He finally said.

 

"Master?! M-MASTER!!" You stopped talking when you noticed Baekhyun moved.

 

You sat down on your bed and sighed. You took your notebook and started writing.

 

I'm not falling in love with stick alien... I swe-- I promise!! :()

 

You placed it under your pillow and lied down. What you didn't know is, Baekhyun heard everything. Though he wasn't able to hear what the Master said he heard everything that you said.