Chapter 19 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Nineteen 

DAY 6

 

(A/N: There's no school for this day.)

 

Baekhyun woke up and saw you holding his phone. "What are you doing with my phone?" He asks.

 

"Watching Lee Byunghun." You answered, not removing your eyes on the screen.

 

"Tch." He stood up. "Give me that." He said as he stretched his hand out.

 

"Wait! It's not yet finished. I haven't heard his part yet."

 

"I said, give that to me!" He said once again but more firmly.

 

"I said, wait!!" You answered back with the same tune as his.

 

He clucked his tongue. "You watched that a million times already!"

 

"I know! But you can't blame me, he's so handsome!!"

 

"Aish!! I don't care! Just give that back to me, now!!" He scowled.

 

"Wait it's almost done! This song is to you.. Waaaah~~!! He's so cute!" You squealed. "Here's your phone stick alien!" You gave him back his phone.

_________________________________________________________________________

After eating lunch with Yuri, Sooyoung, and Baekhyun..

 

"Let's go to the noraebang!!" Sooyoung said while grinning.

 

"Noraebang? What's noraebang? Is that a food?" You raised your eyebrows.

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "N-no!!" He shouted and after that, laughed. "My g-girlfriend's just kidding. She's so funny, haha~" He forced a laugh.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung laughed too. Baekhyun gave you a death glare. "Sorry." You mouthed and looked down.

 

"Cheonsa, Baekhyun, wanna come?" Sooyoung asks.

 

The both of you unwillingly nodded. *What is noraebang? Hearing it makes me hungry but I don't get it, we will go inside it?!* You scratched your head and headed upstairs to take a bath.

 

You finished taking a bath and so did Sooyoung, Yuri, and Baekhyun. You wore the clothes that Sooyoung gave you.

 

"Are we all set?" Sooyoung asked.

 

You all rode in Sooyoung's car. Baekhyun sat on the passenger's seat. You and Yuri sat at the back. The engine roared and Sooyoung drove off.

 

It was very awkward even if the radio is on. Yuri broke the silence. "Nice dress Cheonsa." She said.

 

You gave her an eye smile. "Thanks."

 

"Did Baekhyun bought that for you?"

 

You looked at Baekhyun but he didn't looked at you. "Uh, Sooyoung gave it to me." You smiled awkwardly.

 

"Oh~ Good thing it fits you well."

 

"Yeah."

---------------------------------------------

After the long, awkward ride the three of you arrived at Noraebang.

 

You entered a room. The room was a bit dark but there were lights. *Why is it so dark?* Baekhyun saw you feeling uneasy, not wanting to get embarassed by you again he pulled you by the wrist. You were taken aback by his sudden action. You gave him a 'why-are-you-holding-my-hand' look while pointing your lips towards your hands.

 

"I've had enough. I don't want to get embarassed again." He whispered with a growl.

 

The three of you sat down. You sat beside Baekhyun. Sooyoung started singing. "Oh, so this is noraebang. People go here just to sing?" You whispered to Baekhyun.

 

"Yes, Sooyoung is wasting her money." He rolled his eyes.

 

Sooyoung finished her song and said. "Ah! Baekhyun-ah! Why don't you sing the song you've composed? You told me before that you composed a song right? Come on, lemme hear it! And, sing it to your girlfriend!!" She smiled.

 

Baekhyun froze. He can't sing it especially when it's live. But he has no choice but to do it or it's the end of his life. Baekhyun grabbed the mic while stuttering. He bit his lip.

 

*This stick alien can sing? This isn't a good joke but I wonder what his singing voice sounds like...* You thought.

 

"I.....I can't!!" He uttered.

 

"I want to hear your composition!" You smiled.

 

"You haven't heard it?" Yuri asked, a bit shocked.

 

Baekhyun was annoyed with the way Yuri asked it. "Arasso." He finally said. "I'll sing it for you...again."

 

Yuri looked at Baekhyun. You smiled warmly. Baekhyun started singing

 

You felt your heart beating so fast. You held your chest. You noticed that your necklace was glowing. You immediately covered it. It stopped glowing. *Why did it glow?* You asked the celestial guards.

 

*There's no trouble Angel Cheonsa, the Master is just reminding you about your limitations. Your heart is beating so fast and that has a meaning.... I'm sure you don't want to go there.* Luhan reminded you and points his finger downwards as he says the last sentence.

 

*What? Of course not! I am not falling in love with that stick alien! I don't know what's happening. I don't know why it's beating like this! It won't slow down.* You answered back.