Chapter 33 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Thirty-Three 

DAY 9

 

"Cheonsa! Cheonsa! Wake up!" You opened your eyes and saw Sooyoung's face. You sat up immediately and rubbed your eyes. You were mesmerized by her beauty. She was wearing a pink sweater, denim jeans and a pair of Gucci sunglasses. Her hair was braided and the only makeup she's wearing is a bright red lipstick. "Cheonsa?" She shook you gently. 

 

You squeezed your eyes and immediately went to the bathroom to take a quick wash. You wore a hoodie, jeans, and Minah's rubber shoes. All of you went inside Sooyoung's car. Minah sat on the drivers seat. The engine roared when suddenly Sooyoung said "Wait! I would like to be with my Audi before I leave I'm surely gonna miss her." 

 

Minah smiled. "Of course." And they exchanged places. Sungjong was beside Sooyoung and you were squeezed between Baekhyun and Minah. Baekhyun noticed this and moved a bit to the side. 

 

After a 30 minute ride you arrived at Chanyeol's house. Baekhyun, Sooyoung, and Minah went out of the car. Sungjong looked at you. "Cheonsa let's go!"

 

You warily went out and admired the house in front of you. "Who owns this thing?" You asked.

 

"Sooyoung boyfriend, this is Chanyeol's house." He gave you a smile and pulled you to catch up with Sooyoung, Baekhyun and Minah. You arrived in front of a huge door. Sooyoung brought out her phone and dialled someone's number. "Baby we're here." She giggled and hang up.

 

The door carefully opened. A tall boy with brown messy hair stood infront of you but he isn't Chanyeol. "Sehun!" Sooyoung went to hug him. "Didn't know you were here." 

 

Sehun patted her back. "Hyung's upstairs, in his room." His voice was deep and you quickly noticed that he has problems with the letter 's' which made you giggle a bit. 

 

"Yo!" Sungjong high-fived him. 

 

"Hey Baekhyun, how are you?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in reply and went inside the house. Sehun nodded towards you. "Who's she?" 

 

Sungjong placed his arms around your shoulders. "Baekhyun's girl." 

 

He raised his brow. "What? But I thought--"

 

"Cheonsa, let's go inside now." Baekhyun appeared behind Sehun and you immediately followed.

 

"It's a long story man." Sungjong said and followed the both of you.

 

You were still in awe when you sat on the couch. "Are you sure you're not going to eat?" Sooyoung asked you. "Nope. I'm good. I'll just wait for you to finish." You smiled.

 

"Okay. Suit yourself." Sooyoung and the others went to the kitchen except for one. Sehun sat beside you. You noticed that he was too close so you moved a little to the side. You looked down. 

 

"Hi, my name's Sehun. I'm Chanyeol's cousin, and you are?" He raised his eyebrows. 

 

"Cheonsa. M-my name's Cheonsa." You answered still not looking at him. 

 

"Cheonsa. Well, hi! Nice to meet you, Cheonsa." He let out a hand. You noticed that he's having a hard time pronouncing your name. It came out as 'Cheontha' instead of Cheonsa. 

 

You giggled once again and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, Sehun." You smiled shyly. 

 

There was a long and awkward silence between the two of you but he managed to break it. "So.....Sungjong told me that you're, uh, Baekhyun hyung's girlfriend."

 

You sighed before saying. "Yes, yes I am."

 

He made an 'o' form with his mouth. "So...how long have you been, you know, in a relationship?"

 

You were about to answer him when your chest tightened. You clutched your chest and you felt that something was missing. *Where is my--* Suddenly you remembered. *I placed it on top of the sink when I was taking a bath and because of too much haste I forgot to put it back on.* You bit your lip.

 

Sehun noticed that you were feeling uneasy. "Are you okay?"

 

You sat up straight. "Y-yes. I'm-I'm okay." You gave him a weak smile.

 

Sungjong came out of the kitchen and saw you. You looked at him. "Why are you so pale?" Sehun asked but you didn't hear him clearly.

 

Sungjong's eyes bulged out. "Where is your necklace?" He mouthed as he gestured to his neck. Sehun looked at his direction and that's when you shook your head. Sungjong hurriedly ran back to the kitchen. Everyone looked at him. "Uh, Baekhyun?" They all looked at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun gave him a what-is-your-problem look. Sungjong had been with Baekhyun long enough to know that he isn't that good with reading lips. Sungjong thought of something to do. He can't just broadcast about your situation because Sooyoung might get worried and bring you to the Hospital. Sungjong flapped his hands in his back pretending that those were wings. 

 

Baekhyun instantly stood up. "Excuse me."

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Sooyoung asked, panicking.

 

"Nothing. I just, I just need to do something, uh, I need to go to school." He bowed and went to the living room. He pulled you up with force.

 

"Sehun, I need you to drive them back home." Sungjong said in a low voice.

 

Sehun became confused. "Huh? What? Why?" 

 

"No more questions!" Baekhyun growled. 

 

Sehun raised his hands in defeat. "Okay, okay sorry." He stood up and went outside. You followed him to the back of the house where luxury cars were lined up but you were not in the mood to admire the cars because you felt like you're going to faint any minute. Sehun pressed something and the last car on the right squeaked. 

 

Baekhyun pulled you near the car. "Get in." He said sharply. You got inside. "Sungjong-ah!" He called. Sungjong looked at him. "Tell Sooyoung Cheonsa's with me." He said.

 

Sungjong nodded and went inside the house. The car maneuvered and Sehun drove off. "Where the hell is your necklace?!" He whispered with a growl.

 

"I'm sorry. I left it, on the sink." You answered weakly.

 

"Why did you take it off?!" You cannot understand why he's scolding you especially in a situation like this. "I said I'm sorry, please don't shout at me." You looked outside the window teary eyed.

 

"Hyung what happened? Is she okay?" He looked at the both of you when the traffic lights went red. 

 

"Just focus on the road. Nothing's wrong." Baekhyun muttered.

 

Sehun faced the road. A few minutes passed and you felt that you cannot breathe properly again. "Baekhyun...I-I can't breathe." You uttered faintly.

 

"Should I go straight to the Hospital?!" Sehun asked worriedly. 

 

"Just keep driving will you! We don't need to go to the Hospital! We need to go home!" Baekhyun bawled and that made Sehun silent. Baekhyun looked at you. "Cheonsa......" He swallowed before saying "Come here." He pulled your arm and he placed your head on his shoulder. "We're almost there." 

 

You slowly nodded. You felt his breath on your skin. His touch gave you a warm feeling inside. A feeling that you cannot decipher but now isn't the time for you to argue with him. The only thing you know now is that you feel better everytime Baekhyun's near.