Chapter 12 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Twelve 

 

You went back inside with Sungjong. You saw Sooyoung sitting on the couch. You felt goosebumps when she smiled at you. *Wow, she's really scary.* You were busy examining Sooyoung when you heard Minah call you from her room. You went to her. "Yes?"

 

She bit her lip. "Err, I'm sorry but you need to sleep in either Baekhyun or Sungjong's room. Sooyoung will be using your bed."

 

You gaped at her. You were about to answer when Sungjong came inside the room. "Sorry but I can't let you sleep in my room." He said.

 

"Where will I sleep then?!" Your eyes widened. "OH! I know, I-I'll just sleep in the living room."

 

"Oh no you wouldn't do that! I have an idea." Minah smiled.

 

"I don't seem to like that smile~" You whispered to yourself.

 

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SLEEP IN BAEKHYUN'S ROOM? Don't worry! There are two beds in there." She happily said.

 

*B-BAEKHYUN'S R-ROOM?!* You smiled sarcastically. "Are you serious?" You scratched your head.

 

"Hmyeah. Why not? He's your.... boyfriend, right?"

 

You bit your lip and nodded slowly. *Yeah, my fake boyfriend! I repeat, fake!* 

 

"Okay then, bring your pillow and blankets with you."

 

You loathly took your pillow and blankets and went infront of Baekhyun's bedroom door. You started knocking. "YA~!" You tried to sound as calm as possible not wanting Sooyoung to hear it.

 

No one responded.

 

"Baekhyun! Ya!" You peeked at the small hole under the door. "Baekhyun-ah~~~" You felt someone kicking your foot. You ignored it and continued calling for Baekhyun. "Ya~ Please open the door!" You grew annoyed. "WHY IS HE NOT OPENING THE DOOR! ARGH!" 

 

"NO ONE'S INSIDE THAT'S WHY!!" The one who was kicking your foot shouted at you.

 

You stood up and saw Baekhyun. You flinched.

 

"What are you doing infront of my room?" He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Minah asked me to sleep here because Sooyoung will be using the other bed." You spat.

 

His mouth made an 'O' shape. "Why don't you just sleep in Sungjong's room? Huh?!" He spat back.

 

"And why are you asking your girlfriend to sleep in your cousin's room?" Sooyoung appeared out of nowhere.

 

The both of you were startled. Baekhyun grew nervous and just ruffled your hair. You felt electricity run down through your spine when Baekhyun ruffled your hair. "I-I was just joking, noona~" He kept his poker face on.

 

Sooyoung pinched his cheeks and pulled it sidewards. "Sometimes, you should learn how to smile. Good night cousin! Good night Cheonsa! Sweet dreams!" Sooyoung left.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed. "Jinjja....." He harshly opened the door and went inside the room. "There! Sleep there and don't dare make any unnecessary noise or else...."

 

"Or else what?" You asked in a serious tone.

 

"You're dead." He warned and closed the lights.

 

"AAAAAAAAAH! IT'S SO DARK!" You yelped. "Ya! Open the lights again!!!!"

 

He opened the lights and glared at you. "WHAT?!"

 

"I can't see, wait." You jumped on the bed and lied down. "Okay you may close it now, sorry~" You pulled your blankets up and faced the wall.

 

Baekhyun closed the light with a huff and slept.

 

*Sorry for bothering you~* You thought.