Chapter 16 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Sixteen 

DAY 5

 

"Good Morning Stick Alien!" You greeted him as you go down the stairs.

 

He glared at you. "Don't ruin my morning." 

 

"Okay." You mouthed and made a 'thumbs up' sign.

 

You sat beside him on the couch. He stood up and went to the kitchen. "Tch. Annoying stick alien." You whispered under your breath.

 

Baekhyun came back with a Ramen. "What's that? Why are you blowing it?" 

 

"None of your business." He sat infront of the television. 

 

You scrunched your nose, stood up, and went to the kitchen. You opened the first cabinet and saw cup noodles, you took the one as same as what Baekhyun was holding. *I saw him went to the water dispenser.* and so you did. You pressed the cold button and cold water poured into the cup. "Maybe stick alien is blowing it because it's very cold." You nodded slowly. You went back to the living room and started blowing your Ramen. You saw smoke cloud coming out of Baekhyun's Ramen cup. You looked at yours and saw nothing. 

 

"Ah~ So hot!" You heard Baekhyun whispering while blowing the noodles.

 

"Ya! Why do you keep on blowing your food?" You asked.

 

"BECAUSE IT'S HOT!" He exclaimed with a 'duh' tone.

 

"Hot? Why don't you try eating mine? It's not hot but the noodles are....stiff." You pouted.

 

Baekhyun scowled. "Stiff? How come?" Baekhyun stood up and snatched the cup from your hands. He slapped his forehead and stared at you.

 

You raised your eyebrows. "What?!"

 

"Noodles with cold water? Your insanity is really serious!!" He bawled.

 

"Why? I am not insane! I just saw you put water into your cup and so I did to."

 

"Yes you are! Atleast I put hot water in my cup!" He handed you back the cup back with full force. 

 

"How can I eat this?" You whined.

 

"Throw it." He said in a serious tone.

 

"What?! But Minah told me that throw--"

 

"Just throw it!!" He hissed.

 

You rolled your eyes went to the kitchen and threw it in the garbage can. You slumped on the couch. You heard your stomach growl. "Oww~" You whispered to yourself.

 

Baekhyun heaved a huge sigh and gave you his Ramen. "Eat this." He placed the Ramen on the table and went upstairs. 

_______________________________________________________________________

"Where are you going?" You asked Baekhyun.

 

"School." He answered while fixing his backpack.

 

"Hey! I have to go with you, right?"

 

"No need, I'll go back here after Lunch. Stay here in the house and remember! Don't let anybody in except if it's Sooyoung, arasso? Keep the doors locked and just stay here in the living room. If you're hungry there's food inside the refrigerator." He stated.

 

You nodded at every word he said. "Yes boss!" You saluted and smiled.

 

He rolled his eyes and went out of the house. You immediately locked the door and went back to watching the television. You switched the channels and stopped at KBS Music Bank. You sat right infront of the television. "Wooooow~!" You sang while watching the performance. You noticed Baekhyun's phone on the couch. You took it and started filming the performance. "The guy with violet hair is sooo~ handsome!!" *Thank God Sungjong thought me how to do this.*