025. Offering Eggs.

The Yuri-Effect

 

Offering Eggs.

 

Stop thinking else you byuns! XD

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 25 - Offering Eggs.

 

 

 

 

 "What happen my princess? You look pissed." Yuri asked Jessica whos currently looking so angry.

 "That dork!" Jessica suddenly lightly shouted. Yuri was surprised, curious at the same time. "Dork?"

 "Uhg.. I-Its nothing Yuri.." Jessica quickly swayed. Yuri looked at her with a curious face. "You sure Sica-baby?" Yuri smiled as she asked.

 "Yeah I am.." Jessica rested her chin on her hand.

 

 Sheeesh! That Taeyeon, I'll get her big time. Jessica thought.

 Jessica remembered every detail that happen, she was trying her best to erase everything.

 

 "Sica-baby?" Yuri snapped in front of Jessica. Jessica's eyes widen. "What?"

 "Aren't you listening?.." Yuri sighed.

 "Uhg! It’s because of that dork.." Jessica whispered to herself.

 "Sica?.. You sayin something?" Yuri thought Jessica was whispering to her.

 "No. What were we talking about?" Jessica was completely taken over by the events of earlier that she forgot about what Yuri had said.

 "Geez.. Can we talk later?" Yuri turned back to her desk.

 

 Oh no. Did I say something about that dork?! Jessica panicked. She thinks she spilled about something earlier that made Yuri somehow mad.

 

 I think Jessica feels I have another child that's why she's ignoring me.. Oh dear gods. Help me.. Yuri mentally cried so.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Lunch time at SooMan high, hallway going to the lockers.

 

 

 

 "Seohyun.. Please talk to me.." Yoona followed Seohyun eager for forgiveness. Seohyun didn’t say a word, she continued to walk.

 "Aishh! Seohyun please! Im so sorry!" Yoona followed her still. Seohyun continued to ignore. Yoona took speed and jumped in front of Seohyun.

 "You're not wearing any earphone's right?" Yoona smiled. She took a look at Seohyun looking back at her with a grin.  "Please i'm sorry.." Yoona pleaded. Seohyun ignored, she walked again and avoided Yoona. Yoona chased her again.

 "Seo I won't give up till you forgive me.." Seohyun stopped at her locker. She opened it.

 "Seohyun-ah please. Tell me what can I do.. Please!" Seohyun looked at Yoona.

 "Please. Tell me what you want, need?" Yoona asked.

 "Leave me alone." Seohyun slammed her locker.

 "Ok I will but forgive me after I leave you now, tomorrow we'll start over. Ok?" Yoona smiled at Seohyun.

 "Forever." Seohyun opened her book and read it while walking.

 "Aw! That can't be Seohyun-ah. I can't be away from you.." Yoona followed Seohyun. Seohyun ignored her again.

 "Seo please.. I just want to fix us.." Yoona again pleaded. Seohyun was completely ignoring her.

 "But I was wrong. So wrong to feel that way.." Yoona looked down, she stopped. Seohyun still walked.

 Yoona sighed. The sight of Seohyun turning her back on her was really heart-breaking.

 "Seohyun wait up!" Yoona ran after Seohyun. Seohyun took the staircase.

"Please don't read while taking the stairs Seo." Yoona supported Seohyun as Seohyun walked up stairs while reading her book.

 "Seo, tell me how can I get you talk to me?" Yoona asked. Seohyun looked at her.

 "When the sky cries. Now." Seohyun looked at Yoona straight and serious, she continued to walk.

 "What if I showered the school with water? You will talk to me after right?" Yoona asked Seohyun if what she was thinking of qualified.

 "Does that indicate crying skies? I’ll talk to you if you can do so." Seohyun countered. She entered the council room.

“Ok I’ll pray really hard for the rain to come.” Yoona followed her but Seohyun pushed her back.

 "Student council. You’re not one." Seohyun closed the door. Yoona sighed again. She waited outside, looking at the sky hoping it would rain.

 Yoona had nothing to do but wait, she brought out her phone and played some mobile games. Afterwards she listened to music.

 She watched everyone who comes out of the council room but no Seohyun.

 Yoona just stood patiently. She surfed the net for anything interesting, good jokes or funny things but nothing caused her greater happiness than Seohyun.

 

 Yoona looked down when she saw Yuri walking towards the council room. She still had hatred towards her cousin, somehow she blamed Yuri for what happen to them.

 Yuri was about to enter the room to call Sooyoung but she stopped by Yoona.

 "Yoong.." Yuri spoke.

 "What?" Yoona looked at her cousin.

 "I'm sorry. I don’t have any intentions.. I promise buddy. I won't let anything happen.." Yuri pleaded.

 "Oh really? I wonder how." Yoona was really pissed at her cousin.

 "Yoong, I won't ever do so.. Please don’t be harsh on Joohyun ok?" Yuri said.

 "Shut up! This is all your fault Yuri.." Yoona was really mad. Yuri didn’t say a word, because to her; Yoona was right.

 "Im sorry for shouting. But just stay away from us for now,Yul.." Yoona remembered it was still Yuri's effort of why she's with Seohyun now. It was like returning the favor.

 "I'm sorry Yoona.." Yuri hugged Yoona. Yoona closed her eyes.

 "Buddy.. I made her cry.." Yoona confessed to Yuri. Yuri broke free from the hug, only to see her cousin in tears.

 

"Yoong.."

 

"Yuri.. I promised I won't ever do it again to Seohyun but I did it again! Now she won't ever talk to me.." Yoona cried as she looked down.

 "Can I help buddy?" Yuri asked Yoona.

 "Help me.. Make it rain." Yoona smiled, she thought it was a funny request.

 

 Yuri looked outside, the weather was fine. "Artificial rains are not allowed buddy.." Yoona informed Yuri.

Yuri thought of something. Yuri ran away with a very determined face.

 

 Yoona was curious at her cousin. She looked at the council door again, hoping Seohyun will change her mind.

 

 After some minutes, Yuri was running with a plastic bag. Yoona looked at her cousin curiously.

 

 "Y-Yul what gives? What are thoose?" Yoona asked her cousin. Yuri took out the contains of the plastic bag, it was a tray of eggs. Yoona regained her knowledge about it.

 "Do you remember now buddy?" Yuri winked at Yoona.

 "You're crazy haha!" Yoona laughed but she helped Yuri.

 "Same with you Yoong.."

 

 Seohyun came out from the room with Sunny.

 "Oh my it's raining.." Sunny complained. Seohyun remembered what she told Yoona earlier, but when she looked around for Yoona; Yoona was not there.

 "Oh who put this litters around here.." Sunny noticed half shells of eggs near the window paynes. Seohyun helped her clean up.

 "Yah! Dont do that unnie!" Yoona rushed to stop Sunny.

 "Y-Yoona?" Sunny was surprised.

 Yoona looked at Seohyun. "The sky is crying Seo.."

 

 Yuri watched everything, hiding in the wall. When Yoona and Yuri were young, they over-heard two old ladies talking about a rain chant. It a ritual of offering shells of eggs to the rain god to make it rain.

 

"Yoona what's that on your face?" Sunny asked. "Is that.. Egg yolk?"

Yoona laughed as she wiped the yolk from her face.

 "Did you do this Yoona?" Seohyun pointed at the egg shells.

 "You ate those eggs?" Sunny asked.

 "Haha! I had to.. But Yu-" Yoona was about to mention Yuri but Yuri signaled her not to say. Sunny saw Yuri.

 "Yu?" Seohyun asked.

 

 "You're so beautiful hehe." Yoona smiled.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yes yes, I am adding TaengSic to this story.I got so many negatives and positives about them,

but you guys better tune in for more suprises. ;)

About offering egg shells:

It's an old culture here in my country to ask for rain,

does that indicate something about my age? Im getting old.. T___T

 

 

Simple fun chapter. Thank you guys for supporting ^_^

 

-choikufu