081. Withstanding

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 81 - Withstanding

 

 

At the Hwang mansion entrance,

 

 

 "I'll do it Yoona-ssi.." Mr. Hwang himself opened Tiffany's car door. Yoona was about to open it for Tiffany but Tiffany's father insisted so.

 "Stephanie.." Mr. Hwang tried to give her daughter a weak smile.

 "Dad.." Tiffany didn’t smile back, she just went out the car and walked inside their mansion.

 "Good evening, sir." Yoona gave the man a respectful bow and rushed to Tiffany.

 

 Mr. Hwang felt so sad that his daughter hated him for this decision, all his life he had to fill up the mother and father part for Tiffany. It seemed he's not the best parent to Tiffany though all the man wanted was for his daughter's best.

 

 

 "You could have smiled for him a bit.." Yoona told Tiffany as Tiffany entered her room. "How can I? He broke me and Taeyeon!" Before Yoona can enter the room, Tiffany closed her door. Slam!

 "And your part of it as well Yoona!" Tiffany shouted so Yoona can hear. Yoona didn’t try to come in nor knock on Tiffany's door.

 "You act like Seohyun and I was not affected." Yoona whispered to herself. She retreated and sat on the doorstep, feeling somehow weak. She tried badly to win Tiffany even just a bit, but no. Yoona couldn't; not if she does not love the person.

 "Just go home, Yoona!" Tiffany shouted again. Yoona heard it but she remained still, she wanted a break from all this and lying on the floor was the best break she could have.

 

 

Back at Yuri at the bakeshop,

 

 

 "WHAT?!"

 

 "Y-Yuri, trust me i-it’s an acciedent!" Taeyeon explained quick, she doesn’t want her situation any harder than it was. "B-but when? How? Wh-why?" Yuri asked Taeyeon but it seemed Taeyeon was not able to explain very well. She turned to Jessica for answers.

 "I thought.. I was your first kiss.." Yuri sat again, sadden and disappointed.

 "It was an accident. It was my fault.." Jessica spoke up. Everyone on their table looked at her. "Sorry Yuri.."

 "N-no! It was my fault.. I tripped and landed on Sica.. Really sorry Yuri. We didnt mean to.." Taeyeon apologized she stood up. "If you want you can stomp on my foot as well.. Sica punished me on the right.. Yours is the left." Taeyeon proposed. Yuri looked at her and smiled.

 "You are such a dork Taeyeon.." Yuri told Taeyeon, afterwards she laughed.

 "If Jessica says it was an accident then that's all it is. I trust her." Yuri reached for Jessica's hand. She smiled at Jessica.

 "So sweet. I'm glad Jessica's in good hands." Sooyoung clapped at Yuri and Jessica's sweet moment. Sunny didn’t say a word though.

 "Besides, I don’t wanna deal with Taeyeon for taking your first kiss she's going for a rough time." Yuri shared her concerns for Taeyeon. Taeyeon sat down again and took a sip from her iced tea.

 

 Even the iced tea reminds me of you.. Can’t get you off my head.. Taeyeon remembered the iced tea she once served for Tiffany.

 

 "Sorry it's not the expensive tea.. And uhh.. Sorry about my family.."

 

 "It’s ok Tae, I think they are funny and this tea is good too!"

 

 "Taeyeon.. Hang on okay,pal? Don’t give up." Yuri encouraged Taeyeon to keep on holding on Tiffany.

 "I'm fine Yuri.. I just.. Need time to move on." Taeyeon was still stuck on her decision to let it go.

 "Taeyeon, you two came this far and you'll just let it go?" Now Jessica talked, Taeyeon held her head it aches so much because it battled her heart.

 "What's wrong with Taeyeon and Tiffany?" Sooyoung wanted to know. Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung and then Sunny, she took a moment to think if she should say she thought it was okay. To stop them from asking too many questions.

 "We broke up. She's going to get engaged to Yoona.." Taeyeon spoke, she tried badly not to cry somehow her pride was strong. It kept her tears at bay.

 "What? And you gave up! Wh-why Taeyeon that's so stupid!" Sooyoung held Taeyeon's shoulder, trying to wake her up from her stupid decision.

 "What more can I do? Her father decided on it.." Taeyeon fought.

 "You could have fought for Tiffany! Moron! You’re such an idiot!" Jessica was also mad at Taeyeon.

 "Call me what you want Sica.. But you see.. I cannot win.. I’m just an idiot? Fine! Whatever!" Taeyeon expressed herself.

 "You could have at least tried!" Yuri also disapproved.

 "G-guys.. W-were.. In a shop.." Sunny silenced her friends as people looked at them. And they did calmed down.

 

 "Taeyeon.." Sunny looked at Taeyeon.

 "What? Fight for Tiffany again?!" Taeyeon replied angry, she was losing her temper slowly with all these objections.

 "T-Taeyeon.. W-were just.. Concerned.." Sunny sadly said. She was somehow teary at Taeyeon shouting at her. Taeyeon felt bad at Sunny crying.

 "I-Im sorry I-I need to go.." Taeyeon felt her tears coming out so she rushed to leave immediately.

 

 "Taeyeon!" Yuri tried to call her but Jessica held hand and stopped her. "Let her Yuri.. Taeyeon's smart. She'll figure it out.. Soon." With Jessica's words Yuri calmed down.

 

With all the earlier events, the group decided to leave the shop. But Sunny was still devastated, crying at Taeyeon's rage.

 

 

 "Sunny.. Stop crying please." Sooyoung comforted her friend but Sunny didn't stop. She rubbed Sunny's back but noting changed.

 "Unnie.. Taeyeon's just.." Yuri also helped, Sunny hugged Yuri and cried by Yuri's shoulders. "Uhg.. Tae-Taeyeon's just.. Sad at the moment." Yuri hugged Sunny back. Jessica and Sooyoung looked at the two.

 "Come on Sunny, I'll treat you to a movie!" Sooyoung hyped, Sunny continued crying though. "Uhm three days lunch?" Sooyoung added but nothing changed.

 Jessica was not happy about her girlfriend hugging another, she knew Yuri was only comforting Sunny but she thinks Sunny was getting too comfortable, too close.

 "Unnie.. Don’t you worry. I'll hit Taeyeon hard for shouting at you." Jessica pulled Yuri and smiled at Sunny.

A teasing smile. "J-Jessica.." Sunny wipped her tears.

 "So we'll part ways for now. Its getting late.." Jessica looked up to the dark night sky.

 "I'll take Sunny home.." Sooyoung said. Yuri and Jessica bid goodbye and walked away.

 

 

 Sooyoung and Sunny walked together, their houses are near each other.

 

 "That's explains Taeyeon's behavior. I kinda feel.. Sorry for her." Sooyoung made a conversation.

 "Loving someone with another is hard." Sunny said, Sooyoung didnt quite get the connection but she agreed.

 "That's why I hate relationships.." Sooyoung stated her feelings. "Well I don't.." Sunny shared her view.

 "I want.. Someone who'll proudly tell the world they love me. Someone who won’t give up on me.. Someone romantic and funny.." Sunny smiled at the thought this dream of a special someone.

 "But relationships are not always happy-dumpy, there are bumps and humps as well.." Sooyoung contradicted.

 "If both of you are totally lost in love, both of you can create these magical happiness." Sunny was still showing happiness at this topic.

 "I guess so.. As long as you support each other." Sooyoung finally agreed to Sunny. "I hope for that someone.. Someone like her.." Sunny spoke in a low tone, looking down and sad.

 

 "I guess I lost my chances."

 

 "Hey Soo, you want some cookies?" Sunny took out a box of cookies from her bag.

 "Sure!"

 "Here, say ah!" Sunny proposed to feed a cooking to Sooyoung. Sooyoung was far tall from Sunny, Sunny held her hand up to feed her friend. Sooyoung took a bite.

 

 "I feel like an animal being fed." Sooyoung slowly chewed the cookie. Sunny just smiled at her.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

SooSun chronicles are starting :D

 

Kwaa missed me guys? Sorry both of us were busy these days. Hakufu told me I should update for the time being, really sorry. I'll update more dont you guys worry. And thank you for all the support!

Yul-E hwaiting!

 

 

 

-choikufu