075. Just Disaster

The Yuri-Effect

Hi guys! Hakufu here, I will update from now onwards. Because the author really couldn't update it. Author will be around checking sometimes but I'll be the one to update~ :)

 

 

 

Chapter 75 - Just Disaster

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Where..?"

 

 Walking, a figure was walking on an unknown world. Everything was white but there were white flowers flying everywhere in an uncertain unknown world.

 

 "Yuri!" The person looked back to a childish voice calling. "Yuri-ah!" She looked back, she found no one there. As Yuri looked to her front everything became black.

 

 

 "Remember my words.. Be prepared."

 

 She heard her own voice warn so. Yuri became so confused that she ran but the floor she ran on never ended. She just kept on running. "Yuri!" Someone called her, it seemed so familiar but Yuri didn't look back. Yuri then fell on a pit.

 

 

 

 

 "Waaaah!!" Yuri suddenly sat up. She was all sweaty. Yuri looked around her room; it was all a bad dream.

 "What was my dream again?" Yuri forgot her dream fast. She lied on her bed again, trying to think what it was.

 

 "Be prepared.." She said herself. It was a scary warning; it seemed something bad was coming.

 

 

 Back at the Im mansion.

 

 

 "Yoona.." Yoona approached Seohyun fast. She quickly dragged Seohyun inside the hall; guests looked at Seohyun with such judging eyes. Mr. and Mrs. Im decided to follow their daughter.

 

 "Yoon, Joohyun-ssi should change her clothing first. She's catching the eyes of our guests.." Mr. Im pulled Yoona and whispered. "I'll lend her some dress. Excuse us dad.." Yoona made way her again, passing her parents off to a spot where there were only the two of them, the gardens.

 

 "Seohyun! Seohyun! Seohyun!" Yoona happily hugged Seohyun. "Yoona.." Seohyun also hugged Yoona. As they broke the hug, both of the smiled.

 "Seohyun.. I talked to my dad. Turns out your mother was making up stories.." Yoona spoke happily but Seohyun didn’t like this news. "Making up?"

 "Yes. Your mother had a liking to my dad, I can't question that though.. She's working in a club anyways.." Yoona said relief. "And since your mother was a crazy liar, she's not good to be around. Seohyun stay here instead.." Yoona gladly kissed Seohyun's hand.

 For a while, Seohyun remained silent.

 

 "How can you describe my mother with such words.." Seohyun looked down on her feet. "She's not lying Yoona. I feel it.. My mother apologized to me.. I feel what she told us was the truth." She defended her mother.

 "I-Im sorry but.. Do you expect me to trust your mentally ill mother than my well-minded parents?" Yoona argued. She refused to believe Seohyun's mother.

 "Yoona.. I expect you to be by my side.. I expect you to believe me; like my feelings for you, like how I love you." Seohyun looked up to Yoona with a hurtful face. Yoona devastatedly took a step back for she does not know what to reply.

  "No Seohyun.. Y-you can't.. Criticize my family.. No.. I grew up with them! They're good people! Now trust me on this!" Yoona poured her feelings to disagree against Seohyun.

 "Yoona.."

 Seohyun kept her hands on her lips, not wanting to cry so hard. The Yoona she believed to be a hero who would defend her against anything, turned out to be a false belief. Yoona cannot fight for Seohyun, not against her family, the family she trusted more than Seohyun.

 "I just want you to fight for me.. Yoona.." Seohyun's tears poured on her hands, hurt and broken. And all Yoona did was stand in front with wide eyes. "I had feared you would choose them.." Seohyun cried so hard, as she felt abandoned. "Y-yo-oon-n-a.."

 

 "Seohyun.. I-I.." Yoona was about to approach Seohyun when Tiffany called her.

 

 "Yoona! My dad wants to.. Talk to.. You.." Tiffany slowed down seeing Seohyun crying. She retreated and left Yoona and Seohyun.

 

 Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand to drag her inside.

 "I don’t want to! Your family hates me and my mother.. And so do we!" Seohyun spoke as she wiped her eyes and nose, she tried to fight Yoona's grip but Yoona wouldn't let her go. "Aiish! Just follow me darn it!" Yoona forcefully dragged Seohyun. Even if Seohyun would almost trip over, Yoona still continued to drag her inside.

  "I'll prove to you how good my family is.. I'll show you!"

 "You dont nee-"

 "Stop talking Seohyun and show my family some respect. Please!" With Yoona's dominance, Seohyun shut up and obediently obeyed Yoona's request.

 Yoona saw her parents’ wave at her inside the room they talked at earlier. Inside the room, Taeyeon, Tiffany and her father was there.

 Tiffany held Seohyun's wrist. "You ok,maknae?" Seohyun smiled fake. Yoona pulled Seohyun beside her and Tiffany returned to Taeyeon.

 

 "All of you were not aware of this event aren't you guys?" Mr. Im spoke, he could feel Seohyun's glare at him.

 "What is this about anyways?" Yoona replied.

 "Well.. Im Company and Hwang are in partnership now." Mr. Im happily announced, Mr. Hwang happily clapped.

 "That's great news dad!" Tiffany also clapped. Taeyeon followed her girlfriend. "Congratulations sir."

 Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to her father. "Dad since you're happy today, I'd like you to meet Tae-"

 "Tiffany-ssi, your father and us.. We agreed on something very important and to celebrate it we had this party." Mrs. Seo, looked at Seohyun and back to Tiffany.

 

 "We're engaging you with Yoona."

 

 

 "What?!" Tiffany disrespectfully said. "B-But wh-why?! Dad how could you!? First Yuri now Yoona?!" Tiffany turned to her father. Mr. Hwang happily smiled. "I thought it would be the best, you and Yoona-ssi are friends anyways right?"

 "Taeyeon's my girlfriend! Dad! I love Taeyeon!" Tiffany shouted at her father. She looked back to Taeyeon. "Tae.. I love you dont worry.."  Taeyeon couldn't say a word on what she just heard. Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's cheek. "Tae-Tae look at me.. I love you I won’t allow that.." Tiffany tried to smile for Taeyeon.

 "Tiffany-ssi, open your eyes. You're not fit for someone like her.. Y-your future is to be treasured, assured and secured.. With Yoo-"

 "Shut up! I do what I want with my life!" Tiffany angrily shouted at Mr. Im, she didnt care if this was such a disrespectful act.

"It was accepted by your father.. Tiffany-ssi.." Mrs. Im implied but Tiffany didn’t care. She comforted Taeyeon all she can.

 

 "Now.. Do you see your family Yoona?" Seohyun said on Yoona's back. "The family you believed." With her last words, Seohyun let go of Yoona's hands. She took a step backwards and hurriedly left the room.

 "Joohyun! Hey Joohy-" Tiffany tried to stop her she looked at Yoona. "Yoona! Yoona! What are you standing there for?! Go and follow Joohyun!" She scolded Yoona but Yoona didnt respond.

 "Tae.. Let’s just go." Tiffany took Taeyeon with her.

 

 "Stephanie! Stop this. This is for the best.. Apologize for your unethical acts." Tiffany's father furiously spoke but Tiffany was determined to be with Taeyeon, she continued to walk until.

 

 "Unnie.. No.. Tiffany.." Tiffany looked back to see Yoona's grip on her wrist. "Taeyeon, let go of Tiffany.. She's not meant for you."

 With such words, the day Taeyeon declared them to be destined flash in her mind. Taeyeon cried, hurt. To her there was no more chances, first Yuri and now this. For Taeyeon, it seemed fate really doesn’t want them together.

 

 Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hands and ran away. Tiffany tried to follow her but Yoona hugged her tight. Yoona was strong, it was hard to get away from her grip.

 

 "Taeyeon! Taaeeeyeon! Taeyeon!"

 Tiffany screamed to her lungs out, cried so hard but Taeyeon didn’t came back.

 

 

 "Tae.." Tiffany gave up, she just cried as Yoona held on to her.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

The moment when you thought everything was right.. T_______________T

 

Eiii!? What ever happen to Yuri? O___O I hope we see more of Yuri on the next chapter. I miss the main already..

But with all the drama. I think I need a popcorn xD Im quite enjoying myself.

 

-Hakufuu