082. Tell Her

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 82 - Tell Her

 

 

Dance practice,

 

 "Okay guys time out!" Hyoyeon gave a short break for her group. They have been dancing hard for the finals on the competition they entered, especially Hyoyeon. She always thought about the upcoming finals, next week.

 

 Sooyoung sat beside Yuri wiping her sweat with a towel. "Yuri.. Can we talk for a while?" Sooyoung asked Yuri

"Sure, what up?" Yuri agreed. Sooyoung looked around the dance studio, her co-members were there.

"After practice?" Sooyoung said. Yuri agreed. The taller girl drank some water.

 "After okay Yuri?"

 

 "Sure sure."

 

 

 After practice,

 

 The group thanked each other for the hard work and they all parted ways. Hyoyeon was left in the studio, she said she wanted to practice some more; to perfect her moves.

 

 "Uhg.. Yuri earlier.." Sooyoung and Yuri walked towards home together. "What was it about anyways?"

 "How are you and Sica?" Sooyoung asked. Yuri quickly remembered Sooyoung has a little crush on Jessica.

 "Why are you asking?!" Yuri went on her guard.

 "N-no it-it’s not like that Yuri!" Sooyoung picked up Yuri's reaction. "I'm just asking please answer.." She added.

 "W-were.. Fine. Cool, in-love." Yuri replied, some part of her still felt suspicious. "Why ask?"

 "I just want to know.. If being in a relationship is.. Hard..?" Sooyoung rubbed her nape at such an awkward question.

 "Hmm.. It’s not that hard. You won’t even feel all the hardships when your with her. When you're by her side and her by your side." Yuri looked up to the sky, relating her words to her and Jessica.

 "I see.. I kinda.. Feel like liking someone.." Sooyoung shyly said. Yuri quickly turned to look at Sooyoung.

 "Seriously?! I thought you hate relationships?!" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

 "I-I just think I like-like.. I mean I don’t know if I am really in love.." Sooyoung proposed confusion to how she felt. Yuri placed her two hands on her friend's shoulders.

 "This person, makes you smile just by looking at this person's face?" Yuri asked, Sooyoung nod.

 "Makes you happy by being together though your only with this person for a while?" Yuri asked another, Sooyoung nod.

 "You think about this person 24/7?!" Yuri asked again but Sooyoung didn’t nod. "I think about food as well.."

 "But portions of your time was conquered by this person?!"

 "Yeah?.."

 

 "My gosh.. You’re in love!" Yuri happily hugged Sooyoung.

 "Wh-wait what?!" Sooyoung tried to comprehend all the things they talked about for a while and it came to her.

 

 "I-I.. Love her.." Sooyoung herself admitted.

 "Her? So who's this person?" Yuri broke the hug.

 "Sun-Sunkyu.. S-Sunny.." Sooyoung was still a bit surprised at her self-revelation. "I shouldn't have asked. Took you long to realize though.." Yuri said.

 

 "Tell her, Soo.." Yuri suggested. "I-I can't.." Sooyoung disagreed. She found a bench and sat on it, Yuri sat beside her. "Why not? You love her, no point in hiding."

 Sooyoung sat defeated and sad. "What if she doesn't like me back?"

 "Nonsense! You two are always together; I had always thought you two are dating." Yuri tried to encourage her friend. "Besides, what's to lose?"

 "Our friendship, Yuri-ssi.." Sooyoung thought of logics about this very important matter. "I'm afraid to lose it." Once again, Sooyoung sobbed.

 "Oh come on, what if she's waiting for some movements? You two will wait for each other's move? Like that forever? Until she finds someone brave enough to confess love to her?" Yuri told her friend encouragement to be brave at this. "Think about it Soo.. If you love her tell her. You can't go on pretending once you know you love her.." Yuri expressed, the topic actually related her largely. She also once felt the same as Sooyoung. It was the feeling she felt about her love with Tiffany in the past."If it doesnt go well.. Your friendship can fade but.. It’s better than pretending.. Lying to yourself and her." Yuri felt exactly the same on Tiffany back then, that's why she confessed.

 "But its all up to you.." Yuri took a deep breath, tired from her long speech. She patiently waited for Sooyoung's answer. The taller girl, looked down and thought about Yuri's words.

 

 

 

 "How should I start then?" Sooyoung asked.

 "That's the spirit!" Yuri happily supported her friend.

 

 "Help me ok, Yuri? You're the player here.." Sooyoung said and Yuri laughed. "No I’m not a player!"

 

 

 

 "You just tell her how you truly feel.. Then, don't kiss her suddenly okay?" Yuri remembered that it could have been the reason why Tiffany rejected her. "Just pour your feelings on it!"

 "Okay got that! Wish me luck Yul.." Sooyoung was now motivated, ready to tell Sunny how she feels.

 "Good luck!" Yuri cheered her friend on.

 

 

 At the Hwang mansion,

 

 

 It was afternoon and Tiffany just locked herself in her room. "Tiffany.. Just go eat something.." Yoona knocked on her doorstep.

 "I don't want to!" Tiffany was feisty and hard-headed.

Yoona didn’t seem to reply, and then Tiffany heard the door knob turn, sounds of keys clench as well.

 Yoona asked the house's care taker for a spare key.

 "Just eat up.." Yoona brought Tiffany some food. Tiffany didn’t even looked at Yoona. "You can die because of that.." Yoona sat on Tiffany's bed.

 "Why are you doing this? We both know we both love someone else." Tiffany looked far outside.

 "You're my fiancée.." Yoona took a taste of the cream soup she brought. "You're such a spoiled brat." Yoona said. Tiffany turned to look at her.

 "What? You mad about me calling you a brat? Well you certainly are.." Tiffany sadly looked at Yoona.

 "What happen to you Yoona? Why are you like this?" Tiffany asked, the Yoona she knew was now, different.

 "I grew up. You seem to be stuck at high school fairy tales though.." Yoona replied.

                                                                                                                                                                                          

 "Yoona.. You love Joohyun right? Madly! Help me, help Taeyeon.. Let's help each other.. We can still fix all this!" Tiffany placed her hand on Yoonas. Yoona looked away.

 "What do you need?" Tiffany was about to smile at Yoona's reply when.

 "What do you want me to do to make you realize it’s over?" Yoona added her question. "Taeyeon already gave up on you. Seohyun did the same.. What more can you expect from people who does not want you anymore?" Yoona stood up; she turned her back on Tiffany.

 "Look around, where's this person who you wish to rescue you? Taeyeon's not here." Yoona left Tiffany's room.

 

 As she went outside, her mother was down stairs talking to Tiffany's father. She sighed; frustrated to the thought that Seohyun already gave up on her as well.

 

 

 

 "Hello? Soo, what up?" Sunny recieved a phonecall from Sooyoung. "Hi Sunny! I was wondering if you're not busy this weekend." Sooyoung quickly replied, calm and cool.

 "Well no.. Just preparing for our graduation day. Haha!" Sunny answered.

 "So will you go out with me?"

 "Sure, where to?"

 "You'll see!" Sooyoung was smiling happy Sunny was agreed to this. "Okay then, anyways we can talk later, my favorite show is on." Sunny bid Sooyoung goodbye and they both hang up.

 

 

 "So how did it go?" Yuri smiled to her friend, asking results on their date. Sooyoung proudly held her head high. "She's cool with it!"

 

 "Really? Wow! Good luck my friend!" Yuri brushed Sooyoung's head. "Thanks, Yul."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Currently some of my projects are done so I'm the one updating. Hakufu's still busy and I'm quite free with the computer today XD Maybe next week we can get back to updating faster, but I can't promise guys :/

 

About this chapter, all I can say is SOOSUN hwaiting! And I gotta say something about Yoona here, she's such a great actress. I mean, she's good at pretending she cares about Fany so badly while she's even better at pretending she doesn't care about Seohyun! >:(

Damn YoonHyun. Breaking my heart...

 

Anyways, till next time guys~

 

 

-choikufu