069. Sudden Crash Part One

The Yuri-Effect

 

 

Chapter 69- Sudden Crash P1

 

 

 

 

 "Hows the exam Seo? I find it hard.. I guess it was easy for a genius like you.. Poo-" Yoona was cut by Seohyun.

 

 "-Yoona.. I need to go home.." Seohyun stopped from walking. Yoona faced Seohyun, ever since Seohyun felt unwanted by Yoona's mother; Seohyun always felt like going back to her drastic mother. "I have been staying at your house for too long.. It’s too much.." Seohyun quietly creed.

 "It’s ok.. My dad says it’s ok!" Yoona cheered her lover up. But Seohyun was not affected by it. Seohyun knows Yoona's father knows her mother, that's why hes kind to Seohyun. "No I need to go home.." Seohyun still fought.

 "Seohyun.. Don't be such a hard-head.. You're safer by my side." Yoona held Seohyun's wrist. Seohyun pulled the hand holding her wrist.

 "I know.. But it doesn’t feel right, Yoona."

 "Why doesnt it feel right?!"

 

 

 "Im not fit for someone like you, Yoona!"

 

 

 A moment of silence roamed the two. None of them looked at each other. Yoona looked down on her feet, not knowing what to say. Seohyun also felt the same, looking away far. People pass by the streets but the two remained still.

 

 A glass door behind of Yoona opened; it kinda pushed her a bit making her glare at the person who opened the door. But she suddenly changed in mood when its Tiffany who apologized to her.

 "S-sorry!"

 

 "Unnie.." Yoona looked at the person behind Tiffany. "Taeyeon-unnie.."

 

 "Oh Yoona! Really sorry about that.. Didn't mean to." Tiffany apologized again; Yoona's glare kind of scared her. She and Taeyeon exited the restaurant. 

 "It's ok, unnie. Seo, do you wanna eat?" Yoona asked Seohyun, but the girl didn’t respond. She felt kind of embarrassed if her unnies were to see them fighting like earlier, she approached Seohyun.

 "Seo?" She whispered. Seohyun looked at her. Yoona held Seohyun's hand. Yoona looked back to Taeyeon and Tiffany to wave goodbye.

 

 The two couples parted ways.

 

 Tiffany held on Taeyeon's arms. "I hope they become ok soon.. Yoona can die if they don't." Tiffany said. "Woah! Thats too much!" Taeyeon exclaimed, as she thought that was exaggerated.

 "It is, I had a talk with Yoona once.. The kid's world revolves only one person.. Its Seo Joohyun." Tiffany explained. Taeyeon made an confused expression.

 "Yoona's love is very.. Romantic." With Tiffany's words of compliment on Yoona's love, Taeyeon snapped out.

 "Yaaah! Wh-why dont you like Yoona instead?!" Taeyeon joked. She slides her arm off Tiffany's grip as well. "And my love isn't romantic.." Taeyeon pouted.

 "Silly! You didnt even let me finish! Yoona's love is romantic yes, yet it’s scary.. It creeps me out." Tiffany stressed. "Scary?" Taeyeon asked.

 "It’s just that.. Love comes in different shades, love for yourself, for your lover, family and others.. Yoona's just.. Joohyun, Joohyun and Joohyun.." Tiffany thought and she clarified to Taeyeon. "Hmm.. I see.." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. She wrapped an arm around Tiffany's waist.

 "Let's just leave the two, ok? I'm sure they'll be good on their selves." Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon and they continued their time together.

 

Late night at Yuri's room,

 

 

 Yuri was calling Jessica over the phone. She happily hugged her pillow while hearing Jessica's voice over the phone.

 "I think I want Yeon Hee's name to be Eunmin instead." Yuri told Jessica. Jessica laughed. "You're 18 Kwon Yuri, you should be thinking about your college course first. Rather than a name of a kid." Jessica contrasted.

 "I told you I wanna be an Engineer! Now where were we? Oh.. Eunmin.. Or maybe I'll make it an English name.. How about Princess?" Yuri shared another thought.

 "That’s a lame name. I think I like it as it is.." Jessica also shared her feelings as she thought; what more can she do, rather than join in on her silly girlfriends thoughts.

 "Yeon Hee? Well if you want it that.. I still prefer Princess or Queenie." Yuri still favored her preferred names. "Well who's the boss here?!" Jessica said in a bit high tone.

 "Y-yaah! You are General Jessica Ju- I mean Kwon!" Yuri played along.

 "Good. Major Yuri Kwon.." Jessica replied.

 

 Over the phone Jessica heard some dishes and glass objects break, she quickly asked Yuri. "Wh-What’s that Yul?!"

 "I-I don’t know.. N-neighbors..?" Yuri opened her windows to look outside. She saw broken plates on the ground, coming from Seohyun's house.

 "It’s from Joohyun's house.. I'll call you back ok baby?"

 "Y-Yul be careful!" Jessica told Yuri before Yuri hang up.

 

 Yuri went outside to check on Seohyun.

 

 "Dont ever come back here! Life wrecker! Give my daughter back!" Yuri looked over who was shouting it seemed to be Seohyun's mother, the others were man in a black suit, covered up by two body guards.

 "I'm telling you, my daughter and your daughter are together in our mansion. I came here to tell you.. You dont nee-" The man was stopped from his statement when Mrs. Seo threw a chair outside.

 "You ruined my life now my daughter’s life?!" Yuri saw the woman cry some helpless tears. She recognized the man she pertained to was Yoona's father. Uncle? What’s he doing there? Yuri thought.

 Mrs. Seo walked over to Mr. Im with a threat with a knife. "I'm telling you give me back my daughter!" Yuri saw a body guard push the woman to the ground, the body guard also clasped the woman's arms behind her.

 "Let me go! Just give my daughter back! Ims are the worst people in the world!" Mrs. Seo kicked Mr. Ims leg causing the man to bend down. The body guards pushed the woman's head even lower.

 Yuri felt the urge to stop this scene, to her it can cause her uncle to be admitted to the jail but the woman was also defense less.

 Yuri ran over to help Mrs. Seo. "U-uncle.." She looked at Mr. Im, then to Mrs. Seo.

 "Yuri-ah?! P-Please let us talk in peace." Mr. Im seriously told Yuri. But Yuri disobeyed.

 "Uncle this woman is Joohyun's mother. Your daughter's lover. Please don’t let your guards hurt her.." Yuri protected her friend's mother.

 "Yuri, honey.. I am but she's the furious one so please just leave.." A body guard dragged, Mrs. Seo with the sight of Mr. Im's signal.

 

 Suddenly, Seohyun ran over to her mother.

 

 "Mom.. wh-whats happening here?!" Yuri looked at Seohyun in distress. The body guard let go of Mrs. Seo.

 "Joohyun-ssi, why are you here?" Mr. Im asked, surprised.

 "I needed to go back to my mother.. She's still my mother." Seohyun answered. "What are you doing here sir?" She then asked.

 "I came to tell your mother you're living at our house, just that.. But it see-" Mr. Im was cut when Mrs. Seo furiously wanted to dash and smash him but Yuri and Seohyun stopped her.

 "Just leave Im!" She shouted. Mr. Im signaled the guards they will leave.

 "Joohyun aren't you coming?" Mr. Im asked as the car behind them started its engine. Seohyun shook her head.

 "I think Yoona would be upset.. Please come home."

 "No sir.. This is my home.." Seohyun disagreed. Afterwards Mr. Im left the neighborhood.

 

 Yuri helped Mrs. Seo inside the house. As they entered the house, Yuri recieved a phonecall from Jessica.

 Jessica called Yuri, asking the events. Yuri told Jessica she will summarize tomorrow, Jessica hang up and bid good night.

 

 "Hyun.. Don’t ever come near them.." Mrs. Seo spoke as she held her aching forehead. Yuri took a bow, asking her good bye.

 "People like them swim in money so many but they're filthy and dirty.." The woman spoke again. "Ims think they can buy everything with money?! Hah! They are dead wrong! I will never give anything to the Ims.. Not a piece of my hair!" The woman continued her rant.

 "So that Yoona is an Im eh? His daughter to be exact! Tsk!" Mrs. Seo pointed at Seohyun, they woman gave Seohyun a light tap on the cheek.

 "Hyun! She's no good for you! Understand?" Mrs. Seo tapped a bit harder.

 "Stick it to your stupid brain that Ims are sh-" Seohyun's mother tapped her harder that it was almost a slap. Seohyun was crying, Yuri cannot do anything this time. She wanted to leave, she felt like this was a family matter. Yuri turned the knob of the door and Seohyun looked at Yuri.

 

 "Unnie.. I'll walk you home.." Seohyun wiped her tears and escorted her outside.

 

 "A-are you ok? W-well.. Most certainly you’re not.. Sorry.." Yuri rubbed her head at the stupid statement she made. Seohyun smiled weak. "I'll be ok, unnie.. We're always like that. I'm used to it.."

 "Maybe I should call Yoona?" Yuri asked. Seohyun shook her head no.

 "You're mom.. She's kinda concerned about you.. Earlier.. She kept on asking uncle to get you back here." Yuri explained to Seohyun, she put her two hands on the younger girl's shoulder to wake her.

 "Joohyun-ah.. I hope your relationship with your mother gets well soon." Seohyun smiled weakly at Yuri's wish.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! Hakufuu here, so uhh.. Author-ssi had some emergencies / problems so I recieved that I will be the one to update Sudden Crash. I will update the part one and later or tomorrow for the second one~ Author-ssi's mother got sick I think so we better pray/hope for her to get better soon okies? :)

 

Anyways, watch our girl's new song! :D 

ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU

 

 

 

-Hakufuu