052. Love opinions

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 52- Love opinions

 

 

 

 "Yuri.. Yuri.. Wake up!"

 

 "Uhg.. Wh-wh.. I fell asleep?"

 

 "Yeah. Would you like to sleep here with Hae Rin?" A girl in a red dress asked while fixing her necklace. "Fany?"

 "Yes?" Tiffany faced Yuri whos currently lying on the sofa with Hae Rin. "Where's Taeyeon?.." Yuri asked while trying to get up. She stopped when she noticed Hae Rin hugging her waist, beside her.

 "She left an hour ago, she left you because you were sleeping peacefully." Tiffany went by their side and bended down on Yuri's sight level.

 "Stay here with Hae Rin ok?" Tiffany smiled. 

 "Ok sure.. Did you two talk?" Yuri asked. Tiffany called one of her maids to take Hae Rin. "Yep."

 Tiffany stood up because one of the maids carried Hae Rin. "Are you guys ok now?"

 "Fine.." Tiffany turned around and told her maid to get Hae Rin upstairs to her room.

 

 "Bye Yul.." Tiffany walked towards the entrance leaving Yuri. "Take care and have fun, Fany." Yuri stretched and walked towards the staircase. "Oh and Fany, did you get your phone?" Yuri looked back and asked.

 

 "Yup."

 "I see.. Good." Yuri smiled and she continued walking upstairs.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 At the car, Tiffany just stared outside from her window pane. The street lights created rays that shine over Tiffany's face and eyes. It reflected that the girl was amused by the scene around her.

 

 "Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany's driver called on her.

 "Yes?"

 "Taeyeon,she gave this.." The driver took a glance beside on the seat beside him. "But it's getting cold.."

 Tiffany looked forward and saw a plastic bowl of noodle. It was sweet; it had a small heart shaped egg. Tiffany cannot help but smile. "That dork.."

 

 At the party, Tiffany met up with her father and they entered inside. Inside the large hall, people of fame and popularity are around, wealty and celebrities are even gathered. Tiffany didn't mind much about these people, she didn't like the aura around these people because she grew up humble and simple. Tiffany just stayed at the corner beside the drinks area, her father talked to his friend and aquiantances. "It's boring here.." Tiffany said in frustration.

 "Some drinks, miss?"

Someone handed Tiffany a drink. She looked back who.

 "Yoona!"

 "Hi unnie! What brings you here?" Yoona gave Tiffany the drink and they smiled at each other.

 "Father brought me here. So boring! What about you Yoong?" Tiffany took a sip from the punch.

 "Mother dragged me. She's over there.." She did the same as Tiffany.

 "Hmm.. We're on the same boat."  Yoona smiled at Tiffany and left her glass on the nearby table. "Let's take a seat unnie.." Yoona looked at the balchony terrace up stairs.

 "Sure. My heels are killing me.." Tiffany whimpered and they both took the stairs. "I sure am glad you're here unnie, I mean I dont know anyone here other than my mom.." Yoona complained while the other just laughed.

 

 Arriving at the balchony, Tiffany looked down to the guests of the party. Everyone wore elegant dresses and suits, Tiffany and Yoona just gazed down for a short while.

 "Imagine.. It’s like were in a different world.." Tiffany expressed her thought.

 "Well.. Get used to it.. You'll do the same in the future." Yoona suggested.

 "It’s funny how they talk like long time friends but all they speak about are business, expansions and property bragging.." Tiffany sat down by the nearby chair. She put a palm by her chin. "Sometimes I wished I weren't this.."

 "I never knew you're like that unnie, hehe you seemed cheerful and jolly at school.." Yoona leaned by the balcony and smiled at Tiffany.

 "I am but here you can’t just jump around and be yourself.. You have to be lady-like and pretend.. Right?"

 "Correct. But nevermind them.. Were different." Yoona gave thumbs up to Tiffany.

 "Well lets shift the topic, how are you and Hyunnie?" Tiffany had a sly smile on her face. "Were fine. Still in love haha!" Yoona laughed.

 "Good then.. Hmm.. Chodding-Yoong.. Have you..?" Tiffany slightly leaned forward and showed Yoona large eyes and a mouth hanging opened. "Y-y-yaah! N-no unnie! Ha-h-ha!" Yoona looked away blushing.

 "I was gonna ask if you two had watched Amazing Spiderman.." Tiffany tried to hide her laugh but failed a bit. "O-oh.. W-we haven't.. hehe." Yoona looked down blushing at what she thought.

 "Yoona-ssi needs to control her wild imagination sometimes.. Hahaha!" Tiffany laughed drastically. Yoona looked down embarrassed. "I guess.."

 "Don't worry about it.. I was just kidding. But you better take care of Joohyun well ok?" Tiffany said and Yoona smiled to agree. "Of course unnie! I love her so much.."

Tiffany was glad to see Yoona so in love with Seohyun. She felt like a mother being happy with her child confessing a secret love.

 "How abou you and Taeyeon-unnie?" Yoona asked. Tiffany suddenly snapped out and blinked twice. "Uh-uhmm.. Me and Tae? Were good." Tiffany smiled.

 "Good as in, dating? Relationship? Hehe" Yoona smirked. "Yah! No~ Were friends.."

 "Too bad. Taeyeon-unnie got it bad. You better chase her Fany-unnie!" Yoona pointed her finger a far.

 "No way~ I'm the girl.. Tae-Tae will chase me instead! Haha!" Tiffany laughed and pointed a finger to herself.

 "Well it does not matter who, as long as you love the person. I believe love exceeds norms and standards." Yoona shared her opinion.

 "I guess so.. But sometimes.. It’s not that easy to always choose love. There's something else.. That you need to consider before love.." Tiffany expressed her argument.

 "I always consider love as a priority. Anything else comes after,unnie.."

 "Then you're still not seeing the world. Reality is something more than love, Yoong. Trust me.." Tiffany said.

 "Seohyun is my world. I see her, my reality." Yoona replied. Tiffany didnt say anything more, Yoona was a kid madly in-love with Joohyun and its hard to argue with someone as her, so Tiffany swayed the topic away.

 "How are things with Yuri? You know.. The baby.."

 "Hyunki? She's with Seohyun hehe about Yuri and me.. We're ok, don't worry." Yoona's face quickly cheered up again.

 "Yoong, what did you feel.. When you found out?" Tiffany asked even if it was quite personal, she wanted to know. "Mad.. Angry.. Betrayed and lonely.." Yoona looked down to her toes.

 "It was not easy.. But I was wrong to be angry and mad at Yuri and Seohyun. They did nothing wrong.. I lost control got mad at Seohyun and I almost lost her.. I forgot Yuri didn’t do anything.. I was blinded. Depressed.." Yoona felt lonely re-telling their story but she felt fine after Tiffany held on to her hand. "I just.. Had to accept the present.. Prevent the future. That's what I thought.. I loved the kid too, she's like a little Seohyun hehe" Yoona added and gazed up to smile at her unnie.

 

 How I wish we were the same Tae.. Tiffany cried inside herself.

 

 "Good luck on you two! I swear, I will kill Yuri if she ever tries anything on Joohyun! I'll kill her twice if she even tries!" Tiffany said loudly. Yoona held up Tiffany's hands and leaned closer to Tiffany. "Still.. Go for Taeyeon ok unnie?"

 Yoona stood up still holding on Tiffany's hand. "How about if I go for Yuri? Haha" Tiffany asked.

 "No-no-no! Yul is better off with someone else, you and Taeyeon-unnie are perfect!" Yoona pulled the older girl up and they both laughed.

 "Besides if ever Taeyeon does something stupid on you unnie, I'll avenge you, she'll fear my height.." Yoona had her head high. Tiffany looked up to her chuckling. "But if its Yuri.. Were almost the same height.. She won’t fear me.. Sadly." Yoona then looked down the other way. Tiffany laughed at Yoona and she patted the taller girl.

 

 "Yoona! There you are, I've been looking all over for you.."

 "Mom?"

 "Hi aunty!"

 

 Tiffany and Yoona approached Mrs. Im. "Oh I saw your dad Tiffany-ssi, he never mentioned you were here as well.." Mrs. Im told Tiffany. "I told him not to mention me as his daughter.."

 "Why so?"

 "Tiffany is just unfamiliar around this kind of crowd." Yoona explained for Tiffany and Tiffany looked up to Yoona smiling.

 

 "Well be taking our leave though Tiffany-ssi, I have a meeting tomorrow.." Mrs. Im gave Tiffany a pat on the shoulder. "You can come to our house so you can continue your chatting with Yoong here.." Mrs. Im added.

 "I'll be happy to but i'm waiting for my father, thank you for the offer though aunty.." Tiffany politely gave a bow. Mrs. Im smiled and lightly tapped Yoona's arm.

 "Tiffany and her mother are the same.. Well lets go?"

 

 After a while Tiffany followed Yoona and her mother down stairs back to the party. Mrs. Im didn’t really went home, after introducing Yoona to Mr. Hwang that is, they chatted more while Yoona and Tiffany did the same.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Quite the long chapter eh? I see RF shippers are back! Com'on guys cheer RF on XD they need some love in this fic as well.

Anyways this was a filter chapter, but I suggest you guys take note of Yoona and Tiffany's points of view with love. ;)

 

Thank you for reading, oh for YulTi shippers Hakufuu made this one shot do read it. Its very good and funny:

Troubled Tiffany : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/244895/one-shot-troubled-tiffany-tiffany-yulti-yuri

 

 

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAKUFUU! MORE BIRTHDAYS FUNNY DUDE~

 

 

-choikufu