001. Hidden Desire

The Yuri-Effect

As promised, I bring you guys a short trip to who future Yuri was or is. :D

 

I hope you guys like it~

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Special Chapter - Hidden Desire

 

 

 "Fany?"

 

 "Yeah?"

 

 "Are you asleep?"

 

 "Well I should be.. I need to go to the office tomorrow.." Tiffany turned to face the person beside her. "What's wrong babe? Can't sleep?" She asked.

 "Nothing babe. I was thinking..  What could be the most convenient way to say this.." The person in front of Tiffany took a pause. Tiffany snuggled closer. "I’m sure it’s nothing I couldn't take right?" Tiffany provoked but the respondent was still hesitant.

 "Yuri.. We've been together from childhood, you can tell me babe." Tiffany caressed Yuri's shoulders and smiled at her.

 "I just thought babe.. Since the first day we've been together.. You've been the same towards me." Yuri explained. Tiffany kissed Yuri's cheek. "I'm guessing you want me to change?" Yuri shook her head and disagreed.

 "No. I'm thankful.. You took me.. Though I'm technically the worst jerk ever.." Yuri smiled at Tiffany but her words almost made her tear up.

 "You are the greatest jerk in the world but.. I love you Yul. Love isn't about counting good deeds, its acceptance and forgiveness." Tiffany hugged Yuri back. She loves Yuri this much, ever since Yuri and her got back, they loved each other dearly. "Are you going to Joohyun tomorrow?" Tiffany asked.

 "Yeah. She's going to Japan tomorrow afterwards.." Yuri replied. "So you'll sleep with me tomorrow?" Tiffany happily hugged Yuri. "Yea. I told Seohyun about it too.. She said she'll back at Saturday. At that time I should be in our house-" Yuri was stopped by Tiffany's kiss. After wards, Tiffany broke the kiss and smiled at Yuri.

 "I just wish you chosed me and only me.. It would have been better." Tiffany said.

 "I'm sorry.. I just.. Fell in love with Seohyun.." Yuri apologized to her wife. "It’s ok.. I told you I forgive you."

Tiffany gave Yuri a peck and smiled. "You wouldn't have created the world's greatest invention without her anyways.." Tiffany added. Yuri buried her head on Tiffany's chest. "I wonder what would have happen if I just had you.. It would have been better right?" She said.

 "You could use your own invention for that.. Why don’t you go back to the past and change everything?" Her wife proposed a plan but Yuri shook her head on it. Tiffany giggled a bit because Yuri was on her chest. "Yaaah~ byun!"

 "Babe, if I do that.. It can change everything.. You see I created it in order for the world to sustain its supply.. Not for us to re-write our wrongs." Yuri explained, but she did it slow not wanting Tiffany to think she is angry.

 "Are you saying being with me is wrong?" Tiffany pouted.

 "Aaiish. Silly, you’re my beautiful wife Tiffany Kwon. You’re never wrong! You're my destiny." Yuri hugged her wife tight.

 "But maybe.. It was all part of your destiny babe.." Tiffany commented. She lovingly leaned her head on Yuri’s. "My destiny.."

 

 "Yes.. And my destiny is to be one of your wives.." Her beautiful wife Tiffany took a pause and held Yuri's hand.

 

 "It seems wrong but I will endure. I love you, Yuri.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Fany-mommy.."

 

 Outside a kid was listening to her parents’ conversation.

 "Hae-unnie, we better go back to our room.." A kid walked near the other and tapped the kid's shoulder.

 "O-ok.." Hae Rin left her parent's doorstep and walked beside the shorter girl.

 

 The two little girls walked towards their room. Their parents heard them walk but they ignored as they heard footsteps falling back.

 

 "Yeon Hee.."

 "Yes Hae-unnie?" Hae Rin opened the door to their room with a click on the security button pad.

 "Have you seen your mom?" Hae Rin asked as they made way inside.

 "Yep." Yeon Hee answered. She climbed her bed and hugged her white teddy bear. "Just not often though.."

 "Hmm.. Unnie, have you seen Yeon Hee's mother?" Hae Rin turned to a girl on the other bed silently surfing her Hologram-Pad. The kid looked at Hae Rin. "Yeon Hee? No I haven't." She fixed her glasses and looked back to her Holo-pad.

 "Hyunki-unnie's mom is tall.." Yeon Hee stood her bear and measured its height by her palm.

 "Yes! Is your mother tall as well Yeon Hee-ssi?" Hae Rin asked Yeon Hee. Yeon Hee shook her head. "No.. Yul-papa's still taller."

 Hae Rin jumped on her bed. She buried herself on her pink pillow; she then turned looking up to the ceiling.

 "What if we all have just one mother?" She asked. Yeon Hee and Hyunki turned to look at their sister.

 

 "I'd choose Sica-mama!" Yeon Hee quickly shouted.

 "Seo-umma is better.." Hyunki defended her mother.

 "Yaah you two. Stop it.." Hae Rin crossed her arms.

 

 Fany mommy said it could have been better if it was just her and daddy.. Hae Rin quietly closed her eyes. While being immersed in her world, Hyunki went down her bed and made way to the closet.

 

 "Where are you going unnie?" Yeon Hee asked. But Hyunki didnt answer. "We should get to sleep.. It’s getting late." Yeon Hee added but Hyunki continued to search the closet. Hae Rin opened her eyes when she heard Yeon Hee also walkover to Hyunki.

 "What are you two doing?"

 "Wh-why do you have tho-!" Yeon Hee was stopped by Hyunki putting a finger to signal her silence.

 "Appa can’t know about this ok?" Hyunki explained. Hae Rin went down to look at what the commotion was all about. "Hyunki-unnie what's that?" Hae Rin asked. Hyunki showed Hae Rin what she held, Hae Rin's eyes suddenly grew big.

"T-thats! TMCapsules!"

 "Yep." Hyunki agreed.

 "Why do you have those, unnie?" Yeon Hee asked as she took one and observed it. She held an orange capsule as big as her hands were. "P0-1..?" Yeon Hee read the writings on the pill-like thing.

 "Let me have that." Hyunki took the thing back. Hae Rin took one as well, she took the pink one. "This one is P0-7?" Hae Rin read it. "Still.. Why do you have these, unnie?" She added a question.

 "While Seo-umma and Yul-appa was busy in their room back in the US, I took some from the lab; I wanted to study them." Hyunki explained. She gave Yeon Hee the green colored one.

 "Since we were arguing who could be the best mother, why dont we all go back to the past and look who's the best?" Hyunki asked her two sisters.

 "But we don’t even know how to use TMCs.." Hae Rin said. Hyunki ran to get her Holo-Pad. "I researched about it in appa's computer yesterday. I found this.." Hyunki showed her sisters. The two climb up Hyunki's bed.

 "Cognition? Immersion? Stability?" Yeon Hee read she rubbed her head. "I don’t understand the words Hyunki-unnie.. Do you Hae-unnie?" She asked Hae Rin and Hae Rin shook her head. "No-uhh.."

 "I'll instruct you two, so are we game on this?" Hyunki turned off her Holo-pad and cheerfully asked her younger sisters. But the two looked so hesitant.

 "Yul-daddy will get worried at us.. And get mad.. So is Fany-mommy.." Hae Rin disagreed on the plan.

 "Hae-unnie is right.."

 "We'll leave a message then! I'm sure Yul-appa will get us back if she wants us to be back here!" Hyunki explained because was so excited on this adventure. Yeon Hee climbed down Hyunki's bed and went her way back to her bed.

 "Yaah! Yeon Hee come on! It will be fun, we'll see Yul-appa when she was young.. And we'll get to meet your mother.." Hyuki convinced the kid, Hae Rin also started to part. "Dont you guys want to spend time with your mother's more?" Yeon Hee and Hae Rin looked at Hyunki.

 "Besides this way we can help Yul-appa decide who’s the best wife for her."

 

 "Fine. I can’t sleep with your loudness anyways.." Yeon Hee agreed. Hae Rin also agreed. "But we better change our clothes.. I wanna look good at Fany-mommy in the past."

 

 They all agreed.

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

 Yuri and Tiffany was in the middle of their stimulation process. Yuri was kissing Tiffany all over her neck when she suddenly heard a loud explosion-like sound. Yuri stopped. "What’s that?!" She looked back to their doorstep. Tiffany dragged back Yuri by the neck. "The kids are playing.." Tiffany explained, Yuri left it and gave Tiffany her attention again. She was leaning closer to Tiffany's lips when she heard another loud sound of explosion. This time even Tiffany was bothered. They both agreed and looked where it came from.

 

 Tiffany and Yuri found three glowing circles on the room of the children.

 "Thats.." Tiffany knew now what happen.

 "Oh no.." Yuri looked down and read a note on Hyunki's holo-pad.

 

 

 Appa we decided to get back to the past and have one umma!

 

 "We should get them back before they can damage the timelines.." Tiffany proposed. Yuri agreed and she took out her phone, she called Seohyun.

 "Seohyun?"

 "Yes honey? Problem? I'm quite bus-"

 

 "I need a TMC.. Problem... Hyunki and my two other kids traveled back in time." Yuri said.

 "WHA?! I-I'll check the lab." Seohyun quickly hang up, she was worried about Hyunki. Yuri then called Jessica because Jessica was suppose to pick up Yeon Hee tomorrow.

 "Sica?"

 

 "Yeah Yul? Its late.. Why did you wake me up?"

 "There's a problem. You need to come here ok? Its Yeon Hee."

 

 "Yeon Hee?! Wh-I’m coming over NOW!" Jessica hung up.

 

 Yuri looked at Tiffany who's more worried than her. Tiffany didn’t even minded Yuri's call to her other girls, being so worried at Hae Rin that is. Yuri hugged Tiffany and fixed her wife's hair to ease some worries.

 

 

 "I'll get them back.."

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Warning this will be quite a long author note!

 

So basically this is written as the first chapter for the suppose to be hidden chapters, but I love you guys that's why I decided to release this. Other hidden chapters are to remain hidden because they either content spoilers or mature thingy or they aren't connected with the main plot.  There are chapters that are rejected from release because they make the story longer, most of them are fluff anyways. Suppose to be after the previous chapter, the story would have ended after the-suppose-to-be final chapter but I went with the longer one.

 

So did this chapter gave a little enlightment or clue? :D

 

In the next chapter we'll go back to the past of course, resuming Yuri's life with her choice on choosing one wife, Jessica Jung.  There will be quite the drama up ahead so I hope you bear with it. Some even made me cry.. Seriously. So do I have to remove the comedy tag? Or not? I will still try to fill that up of course. So thank you so much for all the support, continue tuning in. I assure you better resolves for the story.

 

Hwaiting me!

 

 

 

-choikufu