055. Connections

The Yuri-Effect

Hi guys! Hakufuu here.. I'm taking requests on image designs for your own fanfic since I dont have anything to do this weekend.. Just pm me ok? In this account. :D

Now let's continue our beloved story.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 55 - Connections

 

 

At the aquatic park, Yuri and the kids were enjoying the scene of fishes and other water creatures around.

 

 "Sharks.." Hyunki pointed up at the glass where a shark passed by. "Scary, sharks eat people right?" Hae Rin stressed in fear. "Only if they got out of those giant mirrors.." Yeon Hee said, making the older kid more afraid.

 "What if they do?!" Hae Rin ran over to Yuri and hugged Yuri's waist. Yuri looked at Hae Rin almost crying in fear

 "Hae-baby, it’s ok.. Were safe, dont worry." Yuri bended down and the other kids approached her as well.

 "You two! Stop bulliying your unnie ok?" Yuri asked of the two. "Ok appa.. But I was just asking.. Yeon Hee scared her.." Hyunki said and Yuri eyed Yeon Hee. Yeon Hee held her head high. "I was joking."

 "Now now.. Dont joke like that. It seems your unnie got very worried about us.." Yuri scolded the kid and Yeon Hee frowned.

 "Uhmm.. Yeon Hee-ssi, dont be sad. Just dont do it again ok?" Yuri kissed Yeon Hee's forehead and smiled.

 "That's unfair Yul-appa, you kissed her what about me?" Hyunki protested and pouted at Yuri. "Very unfair!" Hae Rin did the same. Yuri just scratched her chin at two cute kids pouting and asking for her kiss.

 

  Such cute kids. Haha  Yuri kissed the two and they all advanced on their trip. Yuri looked down and she saw three cute angels looking at random fishes around. It reminded her about her father, she used to go the park with her father. After her father got an affair with another woman, Yuri never went to the park again; besides her mother was busy striving for them both so going with her mom was impossible.

 Somehow she felt that she needed to be a better father than her father was, but it seemed she cannot. In the end, she has to make a choice.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Yoona decided to walk with Seohyun on their way to their school. Seohyun quietly walked and Yoona did the same. But to Yoona it was alright, all she wanted was being beside and near Seohyun. Seohyun also felt the same, she was just didn't know what to say to Yoona at that moment.

 

 "Yuri-unnie.." Seohyun thought of something. But Yoona didn’t answer, she simply didn’t want to hear Yuri's name for the time being.

 "I talked to her earlier.." Seohyun added and Yoona remained the same. "..Are you listening?" Seohyun noticed her lover's inattentiveness. "Yoona?"

Yoona snapped out from her short trip to jealousy-world upon hearing her name called by Seohyun's voice.

 "S-sorry.. What about Y-Yuri?" Yoona rubbed her head in annoyance of the topic. "I talked to her earlier.." Seohyun repeated.

 "..And I left Hyunki to her.. Without asking.." Seohyun looked down. "Hyunki may be bothersome to her.. I just didnt have time to get Hyunki back because of chores and going to school an-" Seohyun was panicking, thinking she could cause Yuri trouble by making her take care of Hyunki, without permission.

 "Caml down, Seo.. She's one of the parents silly.." Yoona put her hands on Seohyun's shoulder to stop her from worrying. "Ok, Yoong.. Sorry.. Yuri-unnie already has two kids to take care of, adding Hyunki.." Seohyun stopped when she noticed Yoona was laughing. "Hey what’s so funny?!"

 "You're cute when you worry.." Yoona said smiling like an idiot. "Yoona.." Seohyun pouted. "Gaah! Enough cuteness! And dont worry about Yuri she can manage.." Yoona hugged Seohyun by her neck but Seohyun still looked worried.

 "We'll get Hyunki after school ok? Besides I dont think Yuri will go to school with three kids on her hands." Yoona smiled and Seohyun did the same.

 "Now is my Seohyun ok now?" Yoona asked and Seohyun simply nod.

 

 They walked hand in hand, but Yoona was still bothered that Yuri and Seohyun still interacted. She doesn't want to be demanding though.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 At SooMan high,

 

 Tiffany was walking towards their classroom; she walked at a frequent speed because she remembered she was on cleaning duty today. She opened the door to her classroom and she found one girl cleaning the boards.

 

 "S-Sica.." Tiffany eyed Jessica but Jessica continued cleaning the boards. "Good morning Sica!" Tiffany smiled at Jessica. "Good.. Morning.." Jessica answered.

Tiffany put her bag on her desk and fixed the alignment of some desks.

 "So.. Uhm.. Why were you absent Jess?" Tiffany asked. There was an awkward tension but Tiffany still tried to make a communication. "My parents went home.. And.." Jessica stopped and took a look at Tiffany but Tiffany was facing the other way. "Tiff.." Jessica called on Tiffany.

 "Yes?" Tiffany faced her friend.

 "I’m sorry.." Jessica said.

 "Silly.." Tiffany looked down and wiped her nose. She ran over to Jessica not caring if she messes the chairs she fixed a while ago.

 "Sica! I can’t believe we fought!" Tiffany hugged Jessica.

 "It’s all monkey-Yul's fault!" Jessica hugged her friend aswell.

 "Sorry for all I've said. Really sorry Tiffany!"

 "I’m so sorry too! I never wanted to get in the way of you two, really! I didnt!"

 The two broke free from the hug and wiped their tears.

 "You were a very good friend and I said all those things.. Fany.. Please forgive me.." Jessica smiled and asked her friends apology. Tiffany just laughed and eye smiled. "Jess, no need. I never got mad at you, I understood you very well. Why you acted and said all those.." Tiffany explained. They both smiled but their attention was turned when the door was slid opened. "Kwaa! You two!" Hyoyeon came in and hugged the two. "Are you two finally ok now?! Its not a dream right?!" Hyoyeon said in tears of happiness. The two just laughed at Hyoyeon.

 "Of course! Were friends forever!" Tiffany said.

 "Im glad.. Does this mean you two are ok with Taeyeon and Yuri now?" Hyoyeon smiled and eyed the two. Jessica rolled her eyes. "That monkey.. What more can I do? We can’t just hate always right?" Hyoyeon smiled at Jessica's answer, she then turned her look at Tiffany.

"We're working on it.." Tiffany smiled weakly but it shows her honesty towards her words, Hyoyeon smiled as well. "Finally.."

 "Sub-unit?" Jessica asked her two friends.

 "JTH!" Tiffany held her hand up high.

 "JeTiHyo!" Hyoyeon hugged the two while the other two did the same.

 With all the trials of their friendship, all they needed was the fate to drag them into the right place. Making them understand the misunderstandings, making them realize the value of their friendship and making them connect again.

 "If you guys ever fight again.. I'll really leave you two behind." Hyoyeon said, while Tiffany and Jessica frowned. "No we won’t!" Tiffany answered and Jessica nod.

 

 

 "But hey, were on cleaning duty.. We should be cleaning.." Jessica remembered. The other two became alarmed and quickly cleaned the room.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 I would love to see a sub-unit with Jessica Tiffany and Hyoyeon someday, but I love TaeTiSeo as well. Anyways, I'm happy they are friends again.


Oh and I see my OTP again ♥

 

 

Author-ssi is a YoonHyun loyalist / obsessed. HAHA!

Anyways, guys have you read Choi's story feed post?

"Hey guys, choi here. You guys seriously need to chose your final pair here. :D YulSic? YulTi? SeoRi? Just askin'. Ta-taah!"

So we have to choose. I'm voting YulSic all the way, if I have to chose one pair that is. So how about you guys? Vote wisely lol and love your fave pair~

 

 

 

-Hakufuu