03. Inevitable Pang.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 3- Inevitable Pang.

 

 

 "Eehh?!' Yuri made a confused look at the kid who suddenly called her name and adding 'daddy' to it.

 

 The kid smiled at Yuri and grabbed Yuri's leg. Yuri was quite scared at the action but she did not react afraid, she just find it inside that the kid is harmless.

 "Yul-daddy looks so cute in the past! Hug me back daddy!~" the kid showed a cute pout and a familiar smile.

 

The others at the back approached Yuri, they noticed that Yuri was not alone, she was caring a kid.

 "I-is that an alien..?" Tiffany asked.

 Yuri showed them the kid. The kid stood straight, she held on to her skirt, crossed her legs and bowed gracefully in front of the others.

 

 "Hello! My name is Hae Rin Kwon 9 years old!" Hae Rin smiled. Eye smiled.

 

 All was taken back by the thought of how can an alien look so.. Cute? Hae Rin put her index on her cute pout, she starred at Tiffany. She stayed same for a while, but Tiffany on the other hand, felt quite scared. Taeyeon came closer to Tiffany as she thought,that this cute angel can be a threat to her Pani.

 Hae Rin's eyes got wider and shouted.

 "Fany-Mommy!"

 

 Everyone became shocked.

"W-whoa.. Fany-mommy?!" Yoona asked.

 "Uhm! I did not notice at first because of the hair color but mommy you’re so pretty in red!" The little girl took Tiffany's hand. She draged her 'mommy'. She grabbed Yuri's hands.

 "Fany-mommy , Yul-daddy and Hae-baby!" she proudly introduced. Her 'parents' looked at each other like 'what the f-'. Everyone was silenced.

 

 Yuri quickly slipped her hand and jumped away from Tiffany and Hae Rin.

 "T-thats crazy, m-me and Fany?!"

  Yuri shouted in disbelief. Tiffany rushed to Taeyeon's side and moved her head up and down to show that she agreed to what Yuri said.

 "Im 18! I can't be a parent! N-no!" Tiffany said.

 Hearing her 'parents's' words, the little kid could not contain her disappointment. She cried and alarmed everyone in the kitchen.

 "Kwaaaaaaaaa! Yul-daddy and Fany-mommy does not love me!!" the little girl shouted with tears flowing from her eyes. She sat down and hid her face by her arms.

 

 Yoona could not resist, not to comfort the crying kid. She picked the kid up and wiped her tears.

 "Sweetheart, stop crying Yuri and Tiffany are just.. Confused. We need your explanation, if you can." Yoona smiled at the kid and turned to look at her cousin. Yuri felt guilty at shouting at the kid. She approached Hae Rin and took the kid from Yoona.

 "I-Im sorry ok, please explain ok, cutie?" Yuri smiled and pinched the kid's cheeks.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

In Yuri's living room.

 Hae Rin still sticked by Yuri's side, she sat beside Yuri while Yuri was beside Yoona. Hyoyeon sat on a separate chair, on the other sofa, Taeyeon sat in the middle of Jessica and Tiffany.

 

 "So are you gonna talk?" Jessica broke the silence in the room, looking at Yuri and Hae Rin.

 Hae Rin nodded and flashed an eye smile at Jessica.

 Khg. It looks like Tiffany's eye smile thingy, Jessica thought.

 "I came from the future. I am Kwon Yuri and Tiffany Hwang's future child."

 Hae Rin explained.

 "T-time traveler?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Yes. I used a P07-capsule, to go back in time.." The kid stopped and took a deep breath. "..To make sure my parents make me."

 "You said Yuri is the daddy right? How come? She's a she? Are you adopted?" Taeyeon asked again. The oldest felt questioning the kid, it hurts her to believe that she and Fany are gonna be zero in the future.

 

 "No. I am their daughter, in the future many things in this timeline are changed." Hae Rin eyed Taeyeon. She glaredn

  "..Besides dont push your luck on my mommy,trust me." Hae Rin added and strucked a tounge at Taeyeon.

 "Hey! Hae Rin, Taeyeon's a very special friend to me. Ok?" Tiffany lightly spoke at her daughter. She had to scold the child a bit but she can't bear to make her cry as well.

 "Great. You sounded like you accepted being her mom already eh Fany-ah?" Jessica spoke though she did not look at Tiffany because she was lazy to do so. Tiffany ignored her and turned her attention to Taeyeon who was left mute from the statement of the child.

 "Tae-Tae?"

 "I need to go home." Taeyeon stood up, without listening to anyone even Tiffany she went to left the house.

 '

TaeNy' has zero chance to be made, Taeyeon thought as she walked away.

 

"Why didn't you stop her Tiff?" Hyoyeon asked and stood up as well. She sighed.

 "Im going as well.." Jessica stood and attempted to left as well but..

 "S-sica w-wait!" Yuri rushed to follow Jessica but Jessica slammed the door to avoid Yuri.

Paaaaaang!~

 Yuri hit her head on the door. She fainted.

 

 "Yuri!"

 

 "Yul-daddy!"

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh my Yul. :) I wonder what will the kid look like, Yuri + Fany?

To my new subscribers! Do comment please!

And about the pairings their in the tags. Will add another update a bit later, just gonna edit the picture for:

"04. Eye smile princess."

 

-choikufu