068. Faith in Fate

The Yuri-Effect

Ok back on business!

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 68 - Faith in Fate

 

 

 

 "You should always remember the pattern I gave you, Ppani-ah."

 

 "I do but I get confused at this.." Tiffany pointed at the part she doesn’t understand very well. Tiffany and Taeyeon went to school early to have a short review session. "I told you.. Multiplication first. The brackets.. ok?" Taeyeon directed. She did Tiffany a sample to explain better. "Like that.. Now do you wanna try?" Then Taeyeon made an equation for Tiffany to try.

 "Uh.. Ok.."

 Tiffany took the notebook to try and answer the sample. While she was busy at her problem solving, Taeyeon was silently looking at Tiffany's beauty. She sought Tiffany's flawless white skin, Tiffany's focused and absorbed face made Taeyeon smile.

 "Are you done?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Hmm.. Yea.." Tiffany handed the notebook to Taeyeon. Taeyeon took a moment and checked Tiffany's answer and Tiffany patiently waited if she got it right.

 "Ppani-ah.." Taeyeon looked quite uneasy. She then gave Tiffany the notebook back.

 "Am I wrong?" Tiffany nervously asked. Taeyeon replied with a frown. "I guess I really can’t do math.." Tiffany sadly flipped the page of their equation. Her sad face suddenly smiled bright. "I got it right!"

 "No.. Your wrong.." Taeyeon crossed her arms to show a disapproving gesture.

 "Yaah! But you just wrote here check!" Tiffany fought. Taeyeon took the notebook and scribbled something.

 "This is wrong.." She justified. Tiffany took a look at what Taeyeon wrote. "Taeyeon+Tiffany=Love?" Tiffany read. Taeyeon laughed and Tiffany smiled. "Babo~"

 

 "It's correct, right Ppani-ah?"

 

 "Yes, Tae-Tae." Tiffany smiled. "And oh.. I like your new hair color.." Taeyeon complimented.

 

 "Thanks. How about me?" Tiffany cutely asked. Taeyeon leaned her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "I don’t like you.. I love you silly."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 Early morning at 2-A classroom,

 

 Yuri was busy on her notes; she wanted to study a bit on Math. She wanted to be better at it if she wants to be an Engineer someday. Hyoyeon approached her.

 "Cool Yul. You finally grew up!" Hyoyeon teased Yuri. Yuri laughed. "I wonder when will you grow up Hyo?" Yuri teased Hyoyeon's height; Hyoyeon pushed Yuri lightly because of the tease.

 "The finalists are going to be posted soon.." Hyoyeon sat down her desk.

 "Yea.. But we need to study first. Exams are closer.. Tomorrow" Yuri leaned her head on her palm. Jessica entered the room with some of their classmates. Jessica sat on her respective seat and greeted Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 Afterwards, Tiffany entered running.

 

 "Kwaaa! I thought I was late.." Tiffany took her seat and heavily panted.

 

 "You're hair's brown again.. Cool!" Yuri noticed the change in Tiffany's hair color. "It suits you. You look good, Fany." Jessica also commented, Hyoyeon gave two thumbs up.

 

 "Thanks guys.. Oh and Taeyeon taught me somethings in Math. I can teach it to you guys as well.." Tiffany flashed her friends her bright eye smile. Tiffany changed her hair color to show she was happy and bright again. It was not only by her problems were cleared, It’s not just about her and Taeyeon or Yuri, It’s not about her friendship with Jessica and Hyoyeon.. Tiffany just wanna show how much she grew and it was because of a little girl who became her daughter by a short while.

 

 

 After classes, the group was taught by Tiffany. She taught her friends the patterns and formulas Taeyeon shared to her. Taeyeon also helped, she made some exercises for them to answer.

 

 "This is great! Taeyeon, you're a genius!" Yuri proudly looked at her paper which had checks all over.

 "Thank you Taeng, you're great.. But you're still a dork." Jessica joked.

 "Im so glad Tiffany had you Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon rubbed her head, being so shy that Tiffany's friends are praising her; something she never imagined. Tiffany proudly hugged her lover.

 "That's my Tae-Tae!"

 "P-ppani-ah.. I-it’s nothing really.." Taeyeon blushed.

                                                                  

 "Now I can be an engineer!" Yuri happily said.

 

 

The next day and the day of the exam came. Yuri and her friends prepared for it very seriously. They all studied hard for it and lucky the things they reviewed came out on the exam.

 

 

After the exam,

 

 "I think I'm gonna pass it." Yuri stretched her arms upwards.

 "Thanks to Tiffany and Taeyeon.." Jessica said. Hyoyeon agreed. "We should thank that couple."

 "Yea yea, but where's Tiffany? She disappeared quick." Yuri looked around their classroom but Tiffany was not there.

 "Maybe she's with Taeyeon.. Council room or 3A classroom." Jessica observed. They grabbed their things and went out to find Tiffany.

 

 They met Tiffany and Taeyeon outside the school. The two held hands while they seemed to chat about something.

 "Yah PDA!" Hyoyeon teased. They ran up to Tiffany and Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, Fany.. Thank you for your help." Jessica hugged the two. "You two are improving.. I bet Taeyeon's jumping in happiness." Jessica teased Taeyeon.

 "Yep. Feels like I got a perfect on an exam." Taeyeon lovingly looked at Tiffany, she then smiled at Jessica.

 "Nah. Ppani's more than that.."

 "Obviously." Hyoyeon commented.

 "Are you guys done with your appreciation of my Tae-Tae? If you guys are.. We need to go." Tiffany smiled at her friends. "Go whe-" Tiffany silently stopped Taeyeon. She then linked her arm with Taeyeons.

 "You two on a date today?" Yuri asked. "Probably. Anyways.. Thank you two again!" Jessica said. Tiffany smiled and dragged Taeyeon away.

 

 

 

 "Where are you dragging me Ppani-ah?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany dragged her away from the school premises. "Were going out tomorrow right? Remember?" Tiffany asked.

 "I know.. And?" Taeyeon caught up to Tiffany.

 "And I want to get ready for that.. I wanted to look formal to your family.." Tiffany looked around the shopping district entrance. "Formal?" Taeyeon looked around as well.

 "Yea, I don’t know what to wear.. If I wear something extravagant your neighbors look at me like some celebrity again.." Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to a jeans shop.

 "Oh so you wanna look low-class?" Taeyeon commented. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon stern. "No.. A bit middle-class. Plain jeans and shirt fashion.." Tiffany said.

 "But just being who you are is fine." Taeyeon said.

 "You told me be myself.. You should too." She added. Tiffany still continued to search some denim. "I know that.. But I just dont want them to think I dont look good with you." Tiffany stressed, she felt the same way Taeyeon felt towards her.

 "Silly.. If only you know how much they like you." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand. She dragged the girl outside the store. "Do you wanna eat?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Sure.." Tiffany was still bothered though. "Ppani-ah, dont worry about it.. It’s ok." Taeyeon looked back to her and showed her a securing smile.

 

 "I believe were meant to be, time has given me this chance.. To be with you." Taeyeon looked away while saying such. She avoided Tiffany's face to say the right words.

 

 "Yeah. We're meant to be.." Taeyeon faced Tiffany. Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eyesmile.

 

 "I believe so too, Taeyeon."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I believe so too Taeyeon.."

 

Aweee so sweet. TaeNy's improving.. I'm excited for their Sunday date lol! And I kinda laughed when Fany's friends finally praised Taeyeon. I mean in this fic, they dont believe Tiffany can ever like Taeyeon lol

I'm proud of ma'men Taeyeon. XD

 

Anyways so uhh.. Next two chapters will be Sudden Crash part 1 and 2 afterwards is one SeoRi special. :D

 

 

Till next time!

 

 

-choikufu