031. Crazy and Confused.

The Yuri-Effect

I'm getting better on my photoshop editing skills am I ? :D

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 31- Crazy and Confused

 

 

 

 

 

At the zoo, the Hwang family are checking out the zoos butterfly garden. Hae Rin was so fascinated at its beauty.

 

 "Fany-mommy look at the butterfly!" Hae Rin pointed at the beautiful butterfly, spreading its colorful wings.

 "It’s so pretty, blue and violet." Tiffany smiled to her daughter. Mr. Hwang just carefully observed.

 "Let's go to the elephants!" Hae Rin ran away from Tiffany. The maids and body guards rushed to the kid's side.

 "Geez that kid. Hehe" Tiffany complained a bit and she rushed to follow Hae Rin.

 "Stephanie is just the same." Mr. Hwang commented. "Yah! Am not! Haha!" Tiffany disagreed.

 "You'd always ran off by yourself then me and then me and you're mom will rush to you, worriedly." Mr. Hwang smiled as he remembered the days his family was complete.

 "I wish mom was here, I’m sure she'd like Hae Rin too." Tiffany sadly hoped. Her mother died off an accident, in exchange for the life of a young child.

 "In exchange of your mom, she may be the gift." Mr. Hwang looked towards Hae Rin. Tiffany smiled, but deep inside it hurt. Because it was impossible to make Hae Rin, with Yuri disagreeing.

 "I better rush to the kid. Go buy some drinks, Stephanie." Mr. Hwang walked up to Hae Rin and the maids. Tiffany obeyed his father and went to the near store.

 Tiffany walked up to the store, she noticed a familiar person drinking an orange juice. "Aunty?"

 The woman turned to look at Tiffany.

 "Tiffany-ssi?" The woman approached Tiffany. "Haha yes, aunty what brings you here in Korea?" Tiffany asked the woman.

 "My stupid daughter flew here without permission." The woman said in frustration.

 "Yoona?" Tiffany asked Yoona's mother. "Well yes. I just came here yesterday, that Yoona! I wonder why she came here so sudden." Mrs. Im exclaimed.

 

 Because of a certain Seo Joohyun? Hehe Tiffany thought. She watched her words carefully so Yoona couldn’t get into trouble.

 "Oh aunty, why are you in Avalon Zoo?" Tiffany swayed the topic.

 "Glad you ask. I’m planning to buy this zoo." Mrs. Im proudly said.

 "Oh. I see but what for?" Tiffany asked.

 "I don’t know, adding zoo to our properties is not that bad. But it will still be open to the public." Mrs. Im elaborated as she looked around the place.

 "Besides it’s a pretty nice place for my future grandchildren." The woman added.

"That’s cool. I wanna ask my dad for our own zoo as well haha!" Tiffany joked. Mrs. Im laughed.

 "You why are you here, dear?" Mrs. Im turned to ask Tiffany.

 "With my family. Some bonding time.." Tiffany happily announced.

 "Oh gosh. I have an appointment tell your father I said hi. I'll give you guys a call sometime ok?" Mrs. Im hurriedly left for a meeting with the owners. Tiffany happily waved goodbye but Mrs. Im looked back. "Oh! Tiff, visit us sometime too ok?" Mrs. Im said, and then she left. Tiffany bow in agreement.

She then bought some drinks and caught up to her family.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 After classes, SooMan High,

 

 "Finally!"

 

 Hyoyeon happily stood up from her desk. "I'll be going now, Hyo bye!" Jessica hurriedly left. "Aish. She didn’t even say goodbye to me!" Yuri sobered.

 "Haha she'll get over it soon, Yul." Hyoyeon patted Yuri's shoulder. Yuri was still sad though, but Yuri needs to respect what Jessica asked of her.

 

 Leave me alone, Yuri. Please.

 It was like a recorded tape that ran through Yuri's mind. Those words stopped her from getting close to her Jessica.

 

 "I hope." Yuri said in frustration.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Running down the hallway, Jessica saw a familiar senior trying her best to walk while caring some papers and folders.

 "Kim Taeyeon.."

 "Jung-ssi.." Taeyeon looked up to Jessica. Jessica is not that ignorant not to notice though, she knew Taeyeon was having a hard time in walking because of the injury she gave.

 "Let me help you."

 "Yah. Its-" Before Taeyeon could disagree, Jessica already took half of the papers. "Thanks.." Taeyeon whispered.

 

 They went down stairs. Jessica remained silent along the way though.

 "Hows.. Tiffany today?" Taeyeon asked.

 "She's absent today." Jessica answered.

 "I see.. I hope she's ok.." Taeyeon looked down, Jessica noticed the sad aura about Taeyeon again.

 "What happen to you two? If it’s ok though.." Jessica asked.

 "It's ok but care to wait? I'd just give these to our professor." Taeyeon took the folders and papers Jessica held.

 Jessica waited for a short minute. It became weird for her to calmly wait but to know what happen about Taeyeon and Tiffany was a bit of her concern; feeling a bit guilty on hurting Taeyeon that is.

 "Sorry for making you wait.." Taeyeon walked up to Jessica. "So talk?" Jessica said.

 "I sure need someone to tell how I feel but never thought it would be you.." Taeyeon smiled at Jessica.

 "Well it’s your decision. All I know is that Tiffany and you are completely compatible." Jessica smiled back at Taeyeon, also giving a thumbs up.

 "Really? I thought you guys think I don’t deserve her.." Taeyeon rubbed her neck in bit shyness.

 "Who said we never wanted you for Fany?" Jessica exclaimed. "T-the way you guys look at me.." Taeyeon answered.

 "It’s because you don't look like someone Fany would like. Haha I mean look at you, you're so dorky, a bit of nerd and seriously? Lose the loner attitude!" Jessica laughed at Taeyeon.

 "So much insults! Gaaah!" Taeyeon looked down, exclaiming Jessica's words.

 "Sorry about that shorty." Jessica stopped laughing. Taeyeon looked back at Jessica with a glare.

 "You're not that tall.. Don't insult me with that!" Taeyeon hated being called short, especially by Jessica who’s not that tall. "Haha lets just talk next time, I need to go home." Jessica said.

 "Ok then. Take care.. Oh can I have you're number?" Taeyeon brought out her cellphone, Jessica agreed they exchanged numbers.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Tiffany and her family went home, they were all happy about the bonding. Tiffany also told her dad about her meeting with Mrs. Im. Hae Rin slept quietly on her mother's arms.

 

 "Stephanie, how are you and Yuri?" Mr.Hwang asked.

 "Same dad. Like it can change.." Tiffany sadly answered.

 "Hmm, really? How about the other person you're dating?" Mr. Hwang asked his daughter again.

"Oh we're over." Tiffany looked away.

 "You're maturing. You're thinking about other things, than yourself. Good." Mr. Hwang smiled at his daughter.

 

 Yea. But I never even considered how Taeyeon would feel.. Much less.. How I.. Would feel. Tiffany emotionally broke down inside her; she was left in a decision to hurt herself and Taeyeon. For her, leaving Taeyeon was the hardest thing she had done. Tiffany loves Taeyeon, still and unchanging.

 

 Taeyeon.. I still love you.

 

 Tiffany drifted off to sleep.

 

 Tiffany's father got of her car, when he saw a familiar person, is waiting by their gate.

 

 "Yuri-ssi?" Mr. Hwang personally walked up to Yuri.

 

 "Oh sir uhmm, is Tiffany home?" Yuri humbly asked. "She's inside the car, come inside with us." Mr. Hwang led Yuri inside as the gate opened.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Can I recommend this song ?  Only reminds me of you- MYMP

It’s my preferred theme song for TaeNy in this whole story. Please do listen my dear readers, its a lovely song.

 

 

Thank you for all your support and love! I hope you guys continue to support this fic~ :)

 

 

-choikufu